The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ACCESS jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ACCESS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ACCESS jobs and permanent ACCESS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: SQL , SAS , ACCESS , EXCEL
Description: My Dublin city centre based Financial Services client currently requires an experienced Reporting Analyst to help expand its ever growing Analytics team...
Description: My Dublin city centre based Financial Services client currently requires an experienced Reporting Analyst to help expand its ever growing Analytics team.
The successful candidate will support the production and distribution of Operational and MI reports to key stakeholders.. Using the Business Intelligence tools, the role requires a strong focus on providing timely and accurate reporting to a demanding customer base.
• Timely production and distribution of critical Operational and MI reports, with close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Compilation and delivery of customer data to centralised Call centre contact systems.
• Analysis of data trends to provide insights on key metrics and respond to subsequent requests for further investigation.
• Resolve business issues using data analysis and present back meaningful and actionable information to relevant stakeholders.
• Regular review of existing reporting and communicating with manager the actions required to implement any improvements that you've identified.
• Ensure the creation/upkeep of procedural documentation.
• Contribute to new business intelligence, report transformation and system integration projects as they arise.
• 3 to 5 years reporting experience, working with datasets from multiple sources to compile and deliver accurate operational and management information.
• Technical skills, including working knowledge of relational database systems and SQL queries. Advanced proficiency MS Access & MS Excel required with a demonstrated willingness to learn new skills and technologies (SAS, SQL Server).
• Excellent written, report presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under direction but also to take responsibility for the delivery of operational and MI requirements within demanding timescales.
• Experience with SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide and SQL Server advantageous.
• Financial services, Credit or Collections reporting experience.
• Proven ability to work effectively with colleagues from different disciplines across the business and credit management functions.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Reporting Analyst / MI Analyst / Business Intelligence / Reports / Reporting /
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ACCESS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ACCESS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ACCESS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ACF2 ACTIVE DIRECTORY ACTUARIAL ANALYSIS ADABAS NATURAL ADO ADOBE ADS ON LINE AGILE Agresso AIX AJAX ALDUS ALLINONE AM250 Amazon EC2 AMPS Analog ANALYSIS ANDROID AndroidApp Angular.JS ANSI ANT AOS API APL app appleapp APPLEMAC APPMASTER APS