The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect AJAX jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of AJAX roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract AJAX jobs and permanent AJAX jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all AJAX jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: JAVA , UNIX , AJAX , ADOBE , Websphere , AGILE
Description: QA PERFORMANCE ENGINEER CORK Position: Quality Assurance Analyst Performance Engineer Division: AExeo IT Reports to: Associate Director Location: JRC or Cork Job Status: Full-time I...
Description: QA PERFORMANCE ENGINEER CORK
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst Performance Engineer Division: AExeo IT Reports to: Associate Director Location: JRC or Cork Job Status: Full-time
I. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Quality Assurance Performance Engineer will support testing activities for projects covering application changes across a number of products and platforms. Responsibilities will include assisting with test design, and performing test execution for designated projects, together with support for our continuous process improvement activities and liaising with business colleagues, technical architects, analysts, vendors, and development teams in a fast moving, global working environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
II. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS:
This position reports to the Global QA Associate Director and is a key position within the Quality Assurance Management Team.
III. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Ability and expertise to identify performance issues within J2EE architecture Load Balancers, Weblogic, Database (Oracle), Operating System (Windows, UNIX), Network, Software (JAVA) and Hardware.
• Hands-on experience in building enterprise level performance test suites.
• Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems.
• Thorough understanding and hands on experience with performance testing tools such as HP Performance Center (LoadRunner) including open source tools.
• Expert ability to dissect large amounts of data and identify potential issues across releases.
• Excellent skills in summarizing large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
• Strong knowledge of Web Service, XML technologies (SOAP, WSDL, XML).
• Experience with Oracle SQL.
• Solid programming skills in JAVA and SQL.
• Extensive JAVA and SQL performance tuning experience (e.g. garbage collection, heap management, JVM Configuration, query optimization etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and constant communication to senior management/ stakeholders.
IV. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• This position requires excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
• 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
• 6+ years of performance engineering experience; developing software benchmarks, benchmark testing, performance analysis and tuning, performance testing and programming experience ( Java EE, Web Services Technologies, SOAP and/or REST)
• Strong experience with application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic) and database technologies (Oracle and SQL Server)
• Strong knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems
• Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile)
• Position: Quality Assurance Analyst Performance Engineer Division: AExeo IT Reports to: Associate Director Location: JRC or Cork Job Status: Full-time
• Strong experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures
• Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery.
• Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts
• Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Fluent English – spoken and written
• Strong sense of responsibility and service-minded attitude
• Able to deal with competing pressures and set priorities accordingly
• Self motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Dynamic personality and enthusiastic
• 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Hedge Fund Services or other major financial experience such as Financial Accounting, Time and Billing
V. WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a challenging job in a growing international company, an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with multiple software applications and complex financial and technological instruments, in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Additionally, my client is proud to offer our employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills.
For further information and to apply, please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a AJAX wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of AJAX jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top AJAX jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.