The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ANT jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ANT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ANT jobs and permanent ANT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ANT jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ANT , PERL , Python
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Build and Release Engineer to work in a small, motivated team managing a release infrastructure, a software configuration management system and a...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Build and Release Engineer to work in a small, motivated team managing a release infrastructure, a software configuration management system and a continuous integration infrastructure.
The successful candidate will
• Create releases for both the test and production environments including the ability to build, configure, validate the release and manage it via the issue tracker
• Work with project managers to provide accurate timeframes for releases and give regular status reports.
• Maintain the current build and release infrastructure as well as the design and implementation of any new infrastructures with a strong focus on automation.
• Maintain and develop the in-house product configuration synchronization infrastructure.
• Manage a continuous integration infrastructure including code quality, metrics and deployment automation.
• Manage existing code streams including branching, merging, tagging and policy enforcement and review as well as administer the software configuration management server and clients.
• Pro-actively aid in the review of existing processes and the definition, trial and implementation new processes across software configuration management, build and release.
• Evaluate and recommend new technologies and software which would benefit the discipline.
• Interact and coordinate releases with Development, Application Support, Project Management, QA and Infrastructure departments.
• Provide training to development on software configuration management tools, processes and best practices.
• Strong working knowledge and experience of build tools such as NAnt & ANT and scripting languages such as PowerShell, Perl or Python essential.
• Both user and administrative experience of software configuration tools such as SubVersion, Perforce or Mercurial, especially with regard to branching strategies and policy.
• Experience with the installation, configuration and maintenance of continuous integration tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins or QuickBuild required.
• Experience of issue and project tracking software such as Mantis, Jira or YouTrack.
• Product configuration management experience.
Non-Technical Skills sets:
• Ability to work effectively, both as part of a process driven team and autonomously with a minimum of supervision.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgments.
• Process definition, evaluation, rollout and continuous review.
• Documentation of process, usage of tools, release audits and similar.
• Occasionally work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Training and support of other IT staff with regard to software configuration management and continuous integration tools.
• Experience with MSBuild and MS Visual Studio advantageous.
• Working knowledge of comparison tools such as BeyondCompare and Araxis is also desirable.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Limerick, Cork Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: PVCS , ANT , MSBuild
Description: Overview: My client is looking for a Senior Build & Release Engineer to join their team for a permanent role in the West of Ireland Job Description: The Senior Build & Release Engineer will...
My client is looking for a Senior Build & Release Engineer to join their team for a permanent role in the West of Ireland
The Senior Build & Release Engineer will be responsible all stages of the software release cycle. This will include configuration of a new SCM system and the migration of an existing codebase to the SCM Tool.
• Expertise in SCM Tools e.g. SVN, PVCS,
• Knowledge of MS Build, Maven, Ant
• Java Application Server experience (Websphere, Jboss, etc)
• Knowledge of JIRA
• Scripting experience (Shell, Python, Perl, etc)
• Working in an agile environment advantageous
For further information and to apply, please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666 for immediate consideration
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ANT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ANT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ANT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
AOS API APL app appleapp APPLEMAC APPMASTER APS AS400 ASIC ASP ASP.Net ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH BOOCH BORLAND BPCS