The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ANT jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ANT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ANT jobs and permanent ANT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ANT jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Limerick, Cork Contact: Katie Dunne Skills Keywords: PVCS , ANT , MSBuild
Description: Overview: My client is looking for a Senior Build & Release Engineer to join their team for a permanent role in the West of Ireland Job Description: The Senior Build & Release Engineer will...
My client is looking for a Senior Build & Release Engineer to join their team for a permanent role in the West of Ireland
The Senior Build & Release Engineer will be responsible all stages of the software release cycle. This will include configuration of a new SCM system and the migration of an existing codebase to the SCM Tool.
• Expertise in SCM Tools e.g. SVN, PVCS,
• Knowledge of MS Build, Maven, Ant
• Java Application Server experience (Websphere, Jboss, etc)
• Knowledge of JIRA
• Scripting experience (Shell, Python, Perl, etc)
• Working in an agile environment advantageous
For further information and to apply, please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666 for immediate consideration
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: ANT , Clear Case , JAVA
Description: I am currently recruiting a Build and Release Engineer to join an expanding development team in Dublin...
Description: I am currently recruiting a Build and Release Engineer to join an expanding development team in Dublin.
Proven experience in a similar role within a Java-based software development environment.
Build tools. JDK standard tools, Hudson (incl Tomcat), Ant, Maven.
SCM systems, esp Perforce
Scripting in Unix and Windows environments
RDBMS and SQL esp Oracle 10, 11
The candidate will work within a software development team producing Java-based software using agile methods and be solely responsible for all build and release tasks for my clients software solutions.
They will report directly to the engineering manager and coordinate with developers (including distributed members), testers, tech management and other stake holders to create releases in a timely, efficiently and accurate manner.
The candidate will be familiar with multiple release methods, tools and SCM systems and use this knowledge to maintain and improve the tool set to follow industry best practice or as appropriate. They will have deep experience and expert skills in building Java code and, while not core to the role, experience in software development, particularly in Java, will be advantageous.
Candidate should have a very structured and rigorous approach to their work, should possess excellent written and verbal skills and be a strong team player.
Education Requirements Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline required, Masters preferred
if you are interested in this role - please send me in an updated CV to email@example.com or call me on 01 2866666 for a quick turnaround.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: C# , .NET , ANT
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Software Configuration / Release Manager to join their existing team in an excellent prmanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Software Configuration / Release Manager to join their existing team in an excellent prmanent role.
Key Aspects of the Role:
Permanent role as a Release Management \ Build Configuration engineer managing, building, deploying a multi-tiered system code base in numerous technologies primarily ASP.NET & SQL Server DB . Manage different code streams and be able to build and manage multiple Test & production streams. Managing configuration of compiled components across multiple environments & ensure integrity of config files, white labels, etc.
• Developing scripts for automated builds and deployment using Nant and shell commands. Responsibility for build automation, scripting & release implementation responsibilities including deploying changes to the Test environments and generating release packages for the production environments
• Software releases for production will include code package, manifest, Release Notes, issue database management.
• Interact & coordinate directly with development groups, support teams, project managers & test groups
• Manage existing code streams and enforce process when modifying existing components, and adding new components \ applications to the code base.
• Defect Management for new/existing code streams
• Manage, run and report on Nunit test on deployed code.
• Provide accurate timeframes for projects and requests & working to help Project Manager achieve deadlines, and provide regular status reports.
• Taking pro-active steps to assist in the definition and implementation of best practice and improve process. Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies and software.
• Provide training to development on Software Configuration Management processes, and best practices.
• Perform Software Configuration Management Audits to verify the effectiveness of current processes, and enable further process improvement
• Maintenance and administration of Version Control/Defect Management systems
• Provide support/training to development team for Version Control/Defect Tracking systems
• Ensure that software in escrow, and other contractual obligations are met.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging development environment. Experience of software development life cycle; specifically, development, testing and deployment as well as the documentation associated with each step. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment. The candidate must work well within a process driven environment specifically with attention to detail and actively promote adherence to process. The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision. Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
• Has a minimum of four years experience in a large multi-tiered development environment
• Must have experience with Microsoft technologies including IIS, MS SQL Server, MSMQ, Cluster Admin, window services
• Day to Day working \ administration experience with Version Control System tools: VSS, Perforce, Subversion etc.
• Day to Day working \ administration experience of Defect Management systems
• Strong knowledge and experience of Beyond Compare, Araxis, Nunit, installation tools such as Advanced Installer as well and Microsoft .NET technologies
• Good scripting experience and exposure to build tools such as nant, perl
• IIS Configuration, Security Infrastructure – certificates
• Experience of Continuous Integration servers: Bamboo, TeamCity, Hudson
• Experience of Knowledge Management/Collaboration tools: Sharepoint, Wiki
• Experience of Source Code Repository Viewers: ViewVC, Fisheye
This is an excellent senior permanent role with an industry leading client. Should you be interested in discussing it further please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ANT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ANT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ANT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
AOS API APL app appleapp APPLEMAC APPMASTER APS AS400 ASIC ASP ASP.Net ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH BOOCH BORLAND BPCS