The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect API jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of API roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract API jobs and permanent API jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: API , PAYMENTS , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Technical Project Manager required for Fixed Term Contract position with Leading Financial Services Company based in Cork...
Description: Technical Project Manager required for Fixed Term Contract position with Leading Financial Services Company based in Cork.
My client requires a Technical Project Manager, who has experience of implementing projects on an API platform.
Skills required for Technical Project Manager:
• Strong project management capability and evidence of delivering against challenging timelines and within budget
• Experience of dealing with and coordinating multiple third parties in a technical environment
• Delivering complex integration projects, ESB or API management would be a distinct advantage
• Ability to interact with both Business and Technical stakeholders as appropriate
• Strong project governance skills with experience of reporting to “C” level if required
• Experience in financial services with exposure to payments would be a distinct advantage
• A background in applications development would be an advantage given the technical nature of the delivery.
This is an opportunity to get involved in an exciting project and gain exposure to best in breed technology solutions, with a leading Financial Services Company based in Cork. This is an 18 month fixed term contract and there may be the requirement to travel to Dublin on occasion.
Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Implementation Project Manager, Financial Project Manager, Project Manager, API, Financial Services
Apply Now with your updated CV to email@example.com for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Darragh Heavey Skills Keywords: iOS , ObjectiveC , API , app
Description: iOS developer Overview My Client is looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design...
Description: iOS developer
My Client is looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Familiarity with distribution tools such as TestFlight and HockeyApp
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Working experience in Enterprise level iOS development
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, BitBucket)
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
HOW TO APPLY :
For more information and to apply please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 286 6666.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a API wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of API jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top API jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
APL app appleapp APPLEMAC APPMASTER APS AS400 ASIC ASP ASP.Net ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH BOOCH BORLAND BPCS BRIDGES BRIO