The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ASP jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ASP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ASP jobs and permanent ASP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ASP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: .NET , C# , ASP.Net
Description: My Dublin city center based client currently requires a Technical Architect to join their team and be responsible for the architecture of entitlement and access management platforms...
Description: My Dublin city center based client currently requires a Technical Architect to join their team and be responsible for the architecture of entitlement and access management platforms.
This technical architect will be responsible for informing the technical strategy for the entitlement and access management system as well as the supporting infrastructure required to run and manage the systems.
• Technical leadership in entitlement and access services for complex customer centric financial systems deployed across multiple countries and channels (Web, Mobile and Tablet)
• Understand complex systems integration and translate complex business problems into sound and secure technical solutions.
• Experience of identifying and implementing architectural and code improvements to enhance performance, stability and capacity.
• Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies.
• Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design.
• Translates complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
• Applies software design theories and principles in researching, designing, and developing software interfaces.
• Provides integrated systems planning and recommends innovative technologies that will enhance the current system.
• Recommends appropriate computer platform and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy
• Exhibits good knowledge of how own specialism contributes to the business and good understanding of competitors products and services
• Acts as an advisor or mentor to other development team members. Requires sophisticated analytical thought to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations.
• Impacts the architecture function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services.
• Guides, influences and persuades others with developed communication and diplomacy skills.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Technical Architect / Tech Architect / C# Architect / .Net Architect
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: .NET , MS SQL SERVER , ASP.Net
Description: .Net Developer based in Cork with Financial Services Company Excellent opportunity for someone to grow their development skills in a top Financial Services Company...
Description: .Net Developer based in Cork with Financial Services Company
Excellent opportunity for someone to grow their development skills in a top Financial Services Company.
Purpose of the Role:
Maintain & provide additional functionality to existing systems and the design/development of new applications.
Design solutions (or assist with the design) that best support the business requirements
Develop those solutions
Assist in the production of estimates/business cases
Research new technologies and initiatives
Work with a team to ensure quality assurance.
Deliver on multiple projects concurrently and move between technologies
• Development experience of Web/Mobile Applications and Client Server Systems
• 3-4 years recent development experience
• Experienced in programming with ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL 2008, SSIS, Web Services, DCOM, MVC and with a knowledge of IIS and Windows Server 2008.
• An ability to learn and understand complex business processes
• Capability to work on their own initiative in a demanding environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A desire to develop their IT competency through training and education
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: DREAMWEAVER , .NET , C# , ASP.Net
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#) My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team...
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#)
My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is able to analyse, propose and develop new solutions to improve the company’s business efficiencies.
The role will include:
Helping to define the company IT Development strategy in line with the company’s business plans.
Develop and enhance the company’s back office and online booking system.
Updating and maintaining the company’s websites.
Working closely with the senior management in the company to ensure best practice policies are in place.
Proposing solutions to streamline business efficiencies
It is envisaged that this will be a senior role for someone that has the get up and go and will make a key contribution to the continued success of the company.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• A proven track record and minimum 3 years’ experience working with and developing C# or VB.net and MS SQL websites and applications.
• Strong organisational, project management skills and time management skills.
• You should also be extremely proficient in some of the basic but key areas of web development e.g HTML and CSS.
• Desire to develop new mobile based solutions for the business.
• Good commercial\business awareness.
• Similar experience in a travel company preferred but not essential.
• The ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
• A thorough understanding of online marketing and excellent analytical skills.
• Relevant third level qualification.
• Excellent command of English is a prerequisite as is a visa to work in Ireland.
• A team player with good attitude and enthusiasm!
Contact email@example.com for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: Web Developer, .net Developer, C# Developer, ASP.net
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ASP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ASP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ASP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ASP.Net ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH BOOCH BORLAND BPCS BRIDGES BRIO BROADVISION BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS CONTINUITY Business Intelligence BUSINESS OBJECTS C# C++ C-PROGRAMMER CA