The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ASP jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ASP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ASP jobs and permanent ASP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ASP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: ASP.Net , MS SQL SERVER , C#
Description: .Net Developer required for top client based in Dublin City Centre, Dublin 1. This is a Permanent Role. The role involves software development using multi-tiered architectures employing ...
Description: .Net Developer required for top client based in Dublin City Centre, Dublin 1. This is a Permanent Role.
The role involves software development using multi-tiered architectures employing .NET / C# software components interacting with Oracle and MS SQL Server back end databases. The types of applications/ systems with which the developer will be required to work are diverse and include web front end, middle and back end tier services and database applications.
BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
4+ year’s software development experience
3+ year’s experience of web development utilising C# and ASP.NET using .NET frameworks up to version 4.5 with MS Visual Studio 2008-2012
1+ year web services and WCF service development using SOAP, XML, REST
Experience of developing applications which integrate with MS SQL Server 2005-2012 and/or Oracle 9i to 11G database management systems
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Initiative and ability to self-motivate are highly regarded attributes
Ability to create and maintain high quality technical documentation
Ability to work flexibly and effectively within dynamic team structures
Additional Advantageous Experience
Experience of SharePoint 2007-2010 development
Stored procedure development using SQL Server T-SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL
Experience of using .NET MVC development techniques
Experience of working on distributed integration projects
This role is based right in Dublin City Centre. Salary on offer is circa €45-50k plus Benefits.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a .Net Developer to join their existing team in a permanent position. ...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a .Net Developer to join their existing team in a permanent position.
.Net Application Developer
Based in Dublin the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and support of a .NET based quote and policy sales web site and system. The successful applicant will have experience of the full software development lifecycle.
• Working within a dedicated team, you will code and support a number of quote and policy sales web sites and systems.
• Develop and unit test high quality code that is fit for purpose and conforms to coding standards for performance and security.
• Creates technical specifications and development timelines/estimates as part of an iterative development cycle using the best practices from Scrum.
• Delivering all development iterations on time and to quality.
• Provides production support on an as needed basis on request of the Operations manager.
• As access to production systems for the purpose of providing application support is part of this role, you will be required to be fully conversant and compliant with all data management and information security policies.
Experience and Qualification:
• Minimum of 4 years professional experience in a support and development role.
• A degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College.
• Experience and competency in working with .Net Framework up to 4.0, VS 2010.
• Experience with an agile development, including TDD and xUnit.Net, Refactoring, and continuous build and integration, as well as estimation, team practices and reporting.
• Strong database skills and experience including logical design and SQL programming.
• Creation, Test and Deployment of Web Services in .Net - C# using XML, SOAP & WSDL.
• Usage and knowledge of JQuery and Ajax
• Command over LINQ, XPATH, WCF, MsBuild and MVC
• Support or Development experience with BizTalk
Personal Skills Requirements:
• Drive for results.
• Takes ownership for tasks and overcomes obstacles.
• Strong communication and facilitation skills.
• Ability to set priorities and work to tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: .Net/ C# / Developer / Winforms/ WCF /
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ASP.Net , C#
Description: Senior .Net Developer - Permanent in Dublin Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required Ideally 2-5years’ C# .Net/VB ...
Description: Senior .Net Developer - Permanent in Dublin
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Ideally 2-5years’ C# .Net/VB .Net development experience on large client solutions, in a client facing environment
Deep knowledge of Asp.Net Web services
Experience developing Windows Services and Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF) based solutions
Database design and experience using either Oracle or MS SQL Server
Excellent knowledge of ADO.Net and strong database programming experience
Experience using ADO.Net Entity Framework
Enterprise messaging and SOA delivery experience
Strong understanding of LINQ
Deep analysis and design skills
Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Strong team player
Experience delivering business solutions using the Asp.Net MVC Framework
Experience developing and deploying Cloud computing
Knowledge of MS CRM 4.0 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
Agile development experience
Automated web testing experience
Please apply to Peter Kirby ASAP if you are interested in this contract.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: .NET , ASP.Net
Description: Permanent .Net Developer role based in Cork with a Leading Financial Services Organisation The ...
Description: Permanent .Net Developer role based in Cork with a Leading Financial Services Organisation
The .Net Developer will:
Maintain & provide additional functionality to existing systems and the design/development of new applications.
• Design solutions (or assist with the design) that best support the business requirements
• Develop those solutions
• Assist in the production of estimates/business cases
• Adhere to IT Project Methodology & Standards
• Research new technologies and initiatives
• Work with a team to ensure quality assurance.
• Work with other IT teams (e.g. Group IT) on project issues
The ideal candidate will have a third level IT qualification with a strong emphasis on programming.
They will also have:
• Development experience of Web Applications and Client Server Systems
• Proven development experience
• Experienced in programming with ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL 2008, Web Services, DCOM, MVC and with a knowledge of IIS and Windows Server 2008.
• An ability to learn and understand complex business processes
• Capability to work on their own initiative in a demanding environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A desire to develop their IT competency through training and education
This is an excellent Permanent post based in Cork.
If you are a Senior or Junior .net developer send in your updated CV now to email@example.com
Skills: .Net, SQL Server
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: DREAMWEAVER , .NET , C# , ASP.Net
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#) My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team...
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#)
My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is able to analyse, propose and develop new solutions to improve the company’s business efficiencies.
The role will include:
Helping to define the company IT Development strategy in line with the company’s business plans.
Develop and enhance the company’s back office and online booking system.
Updating and maintaining the company’s websites.
Working closely with the senior management in the company to ensure best practice policies are in place.
Proposing solutions to streamline business efficiencies
It is envisaged that this will be a senior role for someone that has the get up and go and will make a key contribution to the continued success of the company.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• A proven track record and minimum 3 years’ experience working with and developing C# or VB.net and MS SQL websites and applications.
• Strong organisational, project management skills and time management skills.
• You should also be extremely proficient in some of the basic but key areas of web development e.g HTML and CSS.
• Desire to develop new mobile based solutions for the business.
• Good commercial\business awareness.
• Similar experience in a travel company preferred but not essential.
• The ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
• A thorough understanding of online marketing and excellent analytical skills.
• Relevant third level qualification.
• Excellent command of English is a prerequisite as is a visa to work in Ireland.
• A team player with good attitude and enthusiasm!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: Web Developer, .net Developer, C# Developer, ASP.net
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ASP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ASP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ASP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ASP.Net ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH BOOCH BORLAND BPCS BRIDGES BRIO BROADVISION BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS CONTINUITY Business Intelligence BUSINESS OBJECTS C# C++ C-PROGRAMMER CA