The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ASP.Net jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ASP.Net roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ASP.Net jobs and permanent ASP.Net jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: .NET , ASP.Net , C#
Description: C# ASP. Net Senior Developer Position –Permanent Excellent Package JOB DESCRIPTION My client is a Global Company with headquarters in Dublin...
Description: C# ASP. Net Senior Developer Position –Permanent
My client is a Global Company with headquarters in Dublin. They are looking for a Senior Developer to join their C# ASP.net development team.
• Experience of web application development using C#, ASP.Net and AJAX and a knowledge of web services.
• Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL.
• 8+ years in software development
• 5+ Years C# ASP.Net experience
• Knowledge of Database design
• Knowledge of Business Layer logic
• Knowledge of User interface design and unit test creation
• Experience working in an Agile Environment
Salary: On Application
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Elaine@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
C#, ASP.Net, .Net
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Southside Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: .NET , SQL SERVER , MS SQL SERVER , ASP.Net
Description: .Net Developer - Permanent -Dublin Southside Company Profile Excellent Financial Services client based Dublin Southside just off the N11/ M50...
Description: .Net Developer - Permanent -Dublin Southside
Excellent Financial Services client based Dublin Southside just off the N11/ M50. The role is paying circa 55k per annum plus a good benefits package.
General requirements include:
• Solutions Design - Performs design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions. Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
• Coding - Design, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
• QA/UAT Testing Support - Performs, and at times leads clients and technical staff to, investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures.
• Serves as a developer to support efforts in coding and modifying new and existing applications according to defined business requirements.
• Interfaces with technical staff to investigate, analyze and resolve complex technical problems related to system functions, equipment, programming and procedures.
• Makes recommendations to improve operating efficiency and functionality of assigned system areas.
• Participates in regular code reviews with technical staff.
• Production Support duties.
Skills Required include:
• Proficient in .NET 3.5 and/or higher;
• Proficient in .NET Languages;
• SQL Server Development Experience with SSIS;
• SQL Server platform;
• SSRS Experience;
• Proficient in WCF (Windows Communication Foundation). With experience in development of new Web Services.;
• ractical experience in any of ORM technologies for .NET (LINQ, Entity Framework, N-Hibernate);
• Good knowledge of N-Layer architecture;
• Practical experience in developing ASP.NET applications;
Please apply ASAP if you feel the role would be a good match for you.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: ASP.Net , MS SQL SERVER , C#
Description: .Net Developer required for top client based in Dublin City Centre, Dublin 1. This is a Permanent Role. The role involves software development using multi-tiered architectures employing ...
Description: .Net Developer required for top client based in Dublin City Centre, Dublin 1. This is a Permanent Role.
The role involves software development using multi-tiered architectures employing .NET / C# software components interacting with Oracle and MS SQL Server back end databases. The types of applications/ systems with which the developer will be required to work are diverse and include web front end, middle and back end tier services and database applications.
BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
4+ year’s software development experience
3+ year’s experience of web development utilising C# and ASP.NET using .NET frameworks up to version 4.5 with MS Visual Studio 2008-2012
1+ year web services and WCF service development using SOAP, XML, REST
Experience of developing applications which integrate with MS SQL Server 2005-2012 and/or Oracle 9i to 11G database management systems
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Initiative and ability to self-motivate are highly regarded attributes
Ability to create and maintain high quality technical documentation
Ability to work flexibly and effectively within dynamic team structures
Additional Advantageous Experience
Experience of SharePoint 2007-2010 development
Stored procedure development using SQL Server T-SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL
Experience of using .NET MVC development techniques
Experience of working on distributed integration projects
This role is based right in Dublin City Centre. Salary on offer is circa €45-50k plus Benefits.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: DREAMWEAVER , .NET , C# , ASP.Net
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#) My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team...
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#)
My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is able to analyse, propose and develop new solutions to improve the company’s business efficiencies.
The role will include:
Helping to define the company IT Development strategy in line with the company’s business plans.
Develop and enhance the company’s back office and online booking system.
Updating and maintaining the company’s websites.
Working closely with the senior management in the company to ensure best practice policies are in place.
Proposing solutions to streamline business efficiencies
It is envisaged that this will be a senior role for someone that has the get up and go and will make a key contribution to the continued success of the company.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• A proven track record and minimum 3 years’ experience working with and developing C# or VB.net and MS SQL websites and applications.
• Strong organisational, project management skills and time management skills.
• You should also be extremely proficient in some of the basic but key areas of web development e.g HTML and CSS.
• Desire to develop new mobile based solutions for the business.
• Good commercial\business awareness.
• Similar experience in a travel company preferred but not essential.
• The ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
• A thorough understanding of online marketing and excellent analytical skills.
• Relevant third level qualification.
• Excellent command of English is a prerequisite as is a visa to work in Ireland.
• A team player with good attitude and enthusiasm!
Contact email@example.com for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: Web Developer, .net Developer, C# Developer, ASP.net
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ASP.Net wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ASP.Net jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ASP.Net jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH BOOCH BORLAND BPCS BRIDGES BRIO BROADVISION BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS CONTINUITY Business Intelligence BUSINESS OBJECTS C# C++ C-PROGRAMMER CA CAD