The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ASP.Net jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ASP.Net roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ASP.Net jobs and permanent ASP.Net jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ASP.Net jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: .NET , ASP.Net , MS SQL SERVER
Description: .Net Developer based in Cork with Financial Services Company Excellent opportunity for someone to grow their development skills in a top Financial Services Company...
Description: .Net Developer based in Cork with Financial Services Company
Excellent opportunity for someone to grow their development skills in a top Financial Services Company.
Purpose of the Role:
Maintain & provide additional functionality to existing systems and the design/development of new applications.
Design solutions (or assist with the design) that best support the business requirements
Develop those solutions
Assist in the production of estimates/business cases
Research new technologies and initiatives
Work with a team to ensure quality assurance.
Deliver on multiple projects concurrently and move between technologies
The ideal candidate will have a third level IT qualification with a strong emphasis on programming.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: .NET , ASP.Net , C#
Description: C# ASP. Net Junior Developer Position –Permanent Excellent Package JOB DESCRIPTION My client is a Global Company with headquarters in Dublin...
Description: C# ASP. Net Junior Developer Position –Permanent
My client is a Global Company with headquarters in Dublin. They are looking for a Junior Developer to join their C# ASP.net development team.
• Experience of web application development using C#, ASP.Net and AJAX and a knowledge of web services.
• Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL.
• Minimum 1 Years C# ASP.Net experience
• Knowledge of Database design
• Knowledge of Business Layer logic
• Knowledge of User interface design and unit test creation
• Experience working in an Agile Environment
Salary: On Application
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
C#, ASP.Net, .Net
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: DREAMWEAVER , .NET , C# , ASP.Net
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#) My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team...
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#)
My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is able to analyse, propose and develop new solutions to improve the company’s business efficiencies.
The role will include:
Helping to define the company IT Development strategy in line with the company’s business plans.
Develop and enhance the company’s back office and online booking system.
Updating and maintaining the company’s websites.
Working closely with the senior management in the company to ensure best practice policies are in place.
Proposing solutions to streamline business efficiencies
It is envisaged that this will be a senior role for someone that has the get up and go and will make a key contribution to the continued success of the company.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• A proven track record and minimum 3 years’ experience working with and developing C# or VB.net and MS SQL websites and applications.
• Strong organisational, project management skills and time management skills.
• You should also be extremely proficient in some of the basic but key areas of web development e.g HTML and CSS.
• Desire to develop new mobile based solutions for the business.
• Good commercial\business awareness.
• Similar experience in a travel company preferred but not essential.
• The ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
• A thorough understanding of online marketing and excellent analytical skills.
• Relevant third level qualification.
• Excellent command of English is a prerequisite as is a visa to work in Ireland.
• A team player with good attitude and enthusiasm!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: Web Developer, .net Developer, C# Developer, ASP.net
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ASP.Net wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ASP.Net jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ASP.Net jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH BOOCH BORLAND BPCS BRIDGES BRIO BROADVISION BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS CONTINUITY Business Intelligence BUSINESS OBJECTS C# C++ C-PROGRAMMER CA CAD