The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect AndroidApp jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of AndroidApp roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract AndroidApp jobs and permanent AndroidApp jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all AndroidApp jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ANDROID , AndroidApp , iOS
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Developer to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Developer to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
Senior Mobile Developer
The Senior Mobile Developer is a key role within our technology division. It is a hands-on development role in a team focused on the design and implementation of customer mobility solutions. The senior mobile developer will lead by example, and will provide guidance, validation and expertise to the development team.
Duties within this role will include:
• Identifying and proposing specific strategies, initiatives, and architectures necessary to convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint for mobile applications on multiple platforms
• Developing mobile apps and providing high-level analysis, specification, app design, testing and deployment
• Working as part of the development team to define web APIs accessed by mobile applications
• Conducting code reviews and safe guarding best practices for mobile app development
• Engaging with multiple areas of the business and working with customers, account managers and support
• Designing and developing internal tools to streamline the Agile development process
• Actively monitoring and delivering insights on the mobility landscape, emerging trends, innovations and competitor activity and applying this knowledge to improve existing services
The ideal candidate will have:
• A third level qualification in information technology
• Strong experience and confidence in commercial software development with a passion for iOS and Android development
• Some Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 (ideal but not essential)
• Experience in cross-platform mobile development
• Web services, WCF, JSON, XML
• Cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
• Thorough understanding of software development principles and best practices and how these apply to mobile application development
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
To view further Senior Mobile Developer positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: AGILE , Scrum , iOS , ANDROID , AndroidApp
Description: Senior Developer required for Top Company based in Dublin...
Description: Senior Developer required for Top Company based in Dublin.
The senior developer will be required to head a team building a high-throughput image-processing pipeline that delivers actionable data to users on web and mobile devices. This is an opportunity to grow and lead a team creating Web, iOS, Android, data and API applications and services.
• Comfortable building system in IaaS environments like AWS
• Working knowledge of core modern code language and ability to select the most appropriate tools to create an optimal system
• Proficient in Matlab and conversion of Matlab algorithms to cloud-deployed processing kernels
• Experience using MapReduce system and / or equivalents
• Experience bench-marking and load testing high throughput cloud-based systems
• Ability to identify system saturation points and implement robust load-balancing / new instance redundancies
• Ability to create a comprehensive data-logging system covering all operational areas as part of debugging process
• 4 – 8 years development experience
• Demonstrated ability to grow and lead a team of engineers in a fast paced startup environment
• Proven ability to build world class products using Agile, Scrum, Kanban or similar development/management practices
• Deep understanding of the user experience essential to delivering successful and intuitive web, iOS and Android applications
• Hands-on experience developing robust back-end services used by multiple client platforms
• Ability to architect and have a hand in the design and code review processes for consumer-facing applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies.
• Preferably has experience with vision-based systems
This is a permanent position.
Apply Now for more details to Nollaig@eolas.ie
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a AndroidApp wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of AndroidApp jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top AndroidApp jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Angular.JS ANSI ANT AOS API APL app appleapp APPLEMAC APPMASTER APS AS400 ASIC ASP ASP.Net ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH