The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Angular.JS jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Angular.JS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Angular.JS jobs and permanent Angular.JS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Nicola Byrne Skills Keywords: .NET , C# , Front-end , Angular.JS
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a .Net Technical Lead to join their existing team. This would be an excellent move for any ...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a .Net Technical Lead to join their existing team. This would be an excellent move for any .Net Technical Lead looking to progress in their career and work with cutting edge technologies. The .Net Technical Lead will work with the latest technologies.
.Net Technical Lead
There are lots of roles out there, why would you want this role:
Opportunity to build your skills in the latest technologies – React, Redux, Web API, SQL 2016, Oracle 12c
•Chance to work with talented developers who are passionate and dedicated to what they do
•Chance to further hone your tech Lead skills working in a SCRUM environment
Main Responsibilities for the .Net Technical Lead:
•Primary responsibilities include the development and design of a web application based on React, Redux and Asp.net Web API 2. Developing applications from detailed design specifications.
•In conjunction with the technical architects creating detail design specifications
•Working and leading other developers to ensure deadlines are met
•Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems Test and QA Test Phases begin
•Bug Fixing and carrying out root cause analysis
•Interacting with customers (on specific items) from time to time.
Working with the Test Manager in managing the System Test cycle
•Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required
•Develop/write technical documentation
•Set objectives and carry out performance reviews with direct reports
Required Experience & Skills for the .Net Technical Lead:
•Minimum 8 year’s development experience
•Experience in directing and mentoring other developers
•Strong Experience of working in Front End Frameworks such as React or Angular
•DB Design & Optimisation, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SQL Server Reporting Services
•Or experience with web services, Remoting, MSMQ while not essential are highly desirable
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Nicola.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Senior UI Developer Required for Top Company in North Dublin The successful candidate for the position of UI will have overall responsibility for developing and testing the concepts developed by...
Description: Senior UI Developer Required for Top Company in North Dublin
The successful candidate for the position of UI will have overall responsibility for developing and testing the concepts developed by the User Experience and Design team.
Responsibilities of the Senior UI Developer will include:
• Supporting fellow developers, and other departments in cross-functional delivery teams
• Prioritise daily workflow and demands on quality, time and resources
• Acting as technical advisor to business owners, project management, and backend development teams regarding front-end development standards and processes
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry trends and developments
• Be a technology expert and leader
• To deliver attractive user interface for our guests resulting in repeat custom and recommendations
• To revolutionise ways of working by contributing to a new role within the delivery pipeline and streamlining processes for delivering to our online platforms
• Design and develop key components for enhancement of the company’s website and mobile site.
• Collaborating cross-functionally with the company and with external partners to ensure the delivery of best-practice solutions
Requirements for the role as Senior UI Developer:
• Relevant Degree/qualification or work experience
• Ability to work closely with Designers, Product Owners and Developers
• Demonstrable portfolio of work
• Professional experience in coding HTML and CSS
• Strong understanding of user research, wire framing, personas and other HCI methods
• Experience using version control systems; experience with Git preferred
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills; sound organizational, negotiating and decision making skills
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: SQL , iOS , Angular.JS
Description: Mobile Application Developer Required Skills/Experience: • At least 2 years of native mobile application experience with iOS, Objective C • Experience with cross-platform mobile application...
Description: Mobile Application Developer
• At least 2 years of native mobile application experience with iOS, Objective C
• Experience with cross-platform mobile application development (PhoneGap/Cordova)
• Strong understanding of MVC and OOP design patterns and best practices
• Experience with RESTful web services
• Strong understanding of version control systems (SVN, Git)
• Experience with SQL
• Deftness at object oriented design.
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
• Able to work in a creative, multidisciplinary environment
• Strong sense of ownership
• BS in Computer Science, related discipline
• Experience with native Android application development.
• Experience with OSX desktop software development
• Strong knowledge of communication protocols and hardware driver development
• Experience with Angular.js
• Experience with Grunt or Gulp build tools
• Experience with CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and Frameworks (Bootstrap)
• Social APIs experience
• MSc in Computer Science, related discipline
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: C# , SQL , SSIS , Angular.JS
Description: Software Developer My Dublin city centre based financial client currently requires an n Software Developer...
Description: Software Developer
My Dublin city centre based financial client currently requires an n Software Developer. This
candidate will provide appropriate application software development services or technical
The successful candidate will analyses, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and output.
• Consults with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services or technical support.
• Analyses, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard development methodology.
• Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
• Analyses information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
• Contributes to defining time tables and project plans.
• Analyses and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
• Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools
• Excellent knowledge needed of C#, Angular JS, SQL and SSIS.
• Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
• Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
• 8-10 years of experience in software development required, knowledge of agile development preferred
• experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Angular.JS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Angular.JS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Angular.JS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ANSI ANT AOS API APL app appleapp APPLEMAC APPMASTER APS AS400 ASIC ASP ASP.Net ASSEMBLER ATL ATM AWK Axapta AXE BACS BANKING BASE 24 BASEL II BASIC BASIS BIZTALK BlackBelt/ GreenBelt Bloomberg BLUE TOOTH BOOCH