The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of BUSINESS CHANGE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract BUSINESS CHANGE jobs and permanent BUSINESS CHANGE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , MS PROJECT
Description: IT Management Consultant - Mid Level Role - €45-55k per annum This role will suit anyone who is looking for a move into Consultancy work...
Description: IT Management Consultant - Mid Level Role - €45-55k per annum
This role will suit anyone who is looking for a move into Consultancy work. This role will suit someone who is articulate, energy driven and someone with a generic overview knowledge of ICT sector. The role will involve working for a large IT Consultancy firm and you will work directly with some large Public and private sector clients in Dublin. If you are an IT Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst working in a diverse role within a large corporate firm than this role will be an ideal match for you.
•Providing independent assessment and objective advice on the use of information and related technologies by clients (Business Process Review)
•Reviewing and analysing IT systems, infrastructure and operations
•Documenting and improving business processes
•Preparing or reviewing specifications and functional requirements
•Defining technical and non-technical requirements
•Procurement support and assistance
•Developing implementation plans
•Conducting user acceptance and software testing
•Liaising and maintaining contact with staff at all levels of client organisations
•Preparation of final reports, presentations and other deliverables
•Research and knowledge base development
•Maintaining project files, documentation and status reports
•Candidates will be expected to have obtained an ICT or other relevant third level qualification
•He/she must have at least three years of relevant working experience
•Excellent authoring and report writing skills are essential
•Strong technical background, preferably demonstrated by vendor certifications
•Good knowledge and experience of software, hardware, networking, and communication technologies and their uses
•Familiar with a broad range of applications, infrastructure software and operating systems
•Demonstrable expertise with the Microsoft Office suite is essential
•Basic understanding of project management methods, principles and practice
•Experience with data analytics and modelling is desirable
•Problem solving skills
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Ability to work in a team environment
•Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
•Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
Please contact me if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: BANKING , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , FINANCIAL SERVICES , PMI
Description: Change Manager with Treasury/ Finance experience required for top Financial Services Company based in Dublin...
Description: Change Manager with Treasury/ Finance experience required for top Financial Services Company based in Dublin.
Expectations of the Role:
Manage critical Change Initiatives
• Deliver projects on time, to budget and of a high quality. Driving the initiative and leading delivery
• Develop effective plans for the delivery of Change initiatives
• Highlight risks and issues and propose mitigating actions
• Lead projects consistent with the Change Management Framework
Performance Management / Reporting
• Provision of reporting for the Change initiatives to Working & Steering Groups
• Provision of appropriate weekly and monthly MI to Change Management community and Project Management Office
• Track the costs associated with the Change initiative
• Apply effective stakeholder management and ensure that expectations and perceptions are managed effectively
• Provide support to the ExCo Sponsor, aid decision-making and propose options and solutions
• Assist Senior Change Management in building a high performance culture within the Change team by setting and achieving high standards
• Up to 7 years experience in a Change Management role delivering critical initiatives on time and on budget
• Good organisation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to bring together, lead and motivate a Change team
• Willing and able to challenge internal and external obstacles
• Effective planning, forecasting and budgeting
• Respected across functions, by peers and senior management
The successful candidate will have a strong and consistent track record in some or all of the following;
• Expert working knowledge of Change management
• Analytical ability to interpret relevant data with a facts based approach to decision making
• Broad knowledge of the Banking / Financial Services industry
• Ideally university qualified or similar, or can demonstrate equivalent experience
• Strong problem solving capabilities
Excellent Change management and communications skills
Hold a recognised Project Management qualification
Good understanding of company practices and processes
Structuring, writing and delivery of presentations to senior audience
Excellent command of MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a BUSINESS CHANGE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of BUSINESS CHANGE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS CONTINUITY Business Intelligence BUSINESS OBJECTS C# C++ C-PROGRAMMER CA CAD CAM CAN CAPSIL CARD PAYMENTS Career Zoo CASE CBASE CC MAIL CCIE CCITT CCNA CCNP CCS CCSA CCSE CDMA CGI SCRIPT CHAMELEON CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE CIBEAL