The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of BUSINESS CHANGE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract BUSINESS CHANGE jobs and permanent BUSINESS CHANGE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: CHANGE MANAGEMENT , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION
Description: Business Change and Vendor Manager Permanent role based in Dublin The role is primarily broken into 2 areas: 1) Lead multiple Business Analysis work streams, working with internal business...
Description: Business Change and Vendor Manager
Permanent role based in Dublin
The role is primarily broken into 2 areas:
1) Lead multiple Business Analysis work streams, working with internal business customers and external suppliers to analyse, develop, define, document and gain agreement on the scope and business requirements for the complete solution.
2) Ensure effective management of the service delivery, through management of SLA’s with vendors, suppliers and internally.
• Work with key stakeholders to define project scope and develop functional specifications.
• Business Process Mapping.
• Act as a liaison between the technical and business stakeholders during projects to ensure clarity of communication and decision making.
• Work with the technical and business stakeholders during projects to ensure those solutions meet business requirements.
• Work in a professional manner at all times which reflects positively on the reputation of the Change Management Team and on the organisation as a whole.
• Support the definition and implementation of appropriate governance mechanisms for the management of conceptual changes through to delivery.
• Support the development and be responsible for the management of technical requirements documentation relating to change
• Support the Subject Matter Experts in development of conceptual change through to Proposals for change.
• Deliver appropriate levels of information to internal stakeholders and the client.
• Work with internal partners for the assessment of compliance relating to change.
• Manage appropriate SLA’s with vendors
Skills and Experience
Currently operating as a Business Analyst and/or have a minimum of 4 years recent relevant experience. Previous experience in Service Delivery / Vendor Management advantageous.
• Strong communicator with business users and 3rd parties including senior management and key Business Stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills.
• Ability to be logical, consistent and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks to their successful completion
• Attention to detail.
• A track record of working on multiple projects concurrently, responding to changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please feel free to call me on 01 286 66 66 or please email me in an updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie and I will call you to discuss.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , Process Re-Engineering
Description: Business Process Analyst Excellent Client in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Business Analyst for their Business Process Analyst - Change Management - Process Improvement Team...
Description: Business Process Analyst
Excellent Client in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Business Analyst for their Business Process Analyst - Change Management - Process Improvement Team.
Summary - Business Process Analyst
As a member of our Business Process Change Team your will be responsible for working on all Business Change, Process Improvement and Change Management related projects. The roles will be more Business stream focussed rather than IT focussed.
Duties and Responsibilities (Business Process Analyst )
•Develop, maintain and update business processes and business procedures using standard methodology and templates, proposing and implementing improvements to these methodologies as identified.
•Creating awareness of process improvement opportunities by doing internal stakeholder analysis; competitive market scans; industry best-practise analysis; and strength, weakness, opportunity and threat analysis.
•Work cross functionally in the organisation in improving process alignment and quality and understand the cross functional dependencies across the organisation.
•Ensure that control points are introduced and aligned with all processes across the organization and proper version control practices are applied to updated processes
•Ensure process changes align with the Change Management Process
•Represent the business change team at the business work forums
•Define the post implementation strategy for continuous process improvement post Project Delivery Stabilisation
•Liaise with the IT to ensure system analysis is in line with Business Change practises.
Position Requirements - Business Process Analyst
A strong background in Financial Services and a proven ability to quickly understand the business strategy and objectives.
Significant experience of business analysis in business change team
An IT background nice to have
Must hold a third level qualification
Hands on experience and a minimum 3 years Business Analysis
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Change Programme Manager - Organisational Change - package - Circa 90k plus bonus, pension, health, allowances, extras - Large Corporate Global firm Role My client is looking to hire an expert in...
Description: Change Programme Manager - Organisational Change - package - Circa 90k plus bonus, pension, health, allowances, extras - Large Corporate Global firm
My client is looking to hire an expert in People and Change Workstream management to join at a Programme Mgt level.
Duties: (Change Programme Manager )
Lead for People and Change workstream in a large Transformation Programme in Financial Services
Transformation programme has a number of workstreams each using a different transformation lever including Lean, Process Improvement, Business Process Management, Demand and Capacity planning software, Target Operating Model design etc
People & Change activities are coordinated by the workstream but need to be embedded in each workstream
Responsibilities - Change Programme Manager
Manage and lead an experienced team to ensure a consistent and comprehensive workstream approach and plan to deliver the following:
Organisation design and development
Manage stakeholder engagement with the client HR Community and other key client relationships
Build and maintain relationships with other workstreams to ensure People & Change activities are embedded in their workstreams
Validating that other programme workstreams reflect People concerns and are appropriately managing the people and change impact
Engage with all workstreams to ensure support for embedding sustainable behavioural change is provided by the workstream and / or HR community
Track and manage the workstream plan in conjunction with the PMO and all other workstreams
Track and manage risks, issues and dependencies for the People and Change workstream
Report weekly progress to the PMO
Engage in key programme governance forums and 1:1 meetings to provide People & Change challenge to the Programme where appropriate
Promote consistent and appropriate programme communications
For further information and to apply, please forward an updated CV to peter or call 01 286 6666 for immediate consideration
Save to My Jobs
Location: Luxembourg Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: Business Analyst My Dublin based client is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to be responsible requirements definition, identifying new project opportunities and make relevant changes to...
Description: Business Analyst
My Dublin based client is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to be responsible requirements definition, identifying new project opportunities and make relevant changes to strategies.
My client is currently seeking to appoint a Business Analyst to support Programme Management Office (PMO) activities.
The Office actively supports and enables the implementation of my clients change programme which includes complex technical, business systems and change projects and programmes.
The Business analyst will work to:
• Assume responsibility for requirements definition, identifying new project opportunities and make relevant changes to strategies, structures, policies, processes and technology Ensure projects are delivered efficiently
• Change is embedded throughout the organisation
• Benefits are realised
• Coordinate with departments and stakeholders to ensure their needs are met
• Conduct assessments on the success of change post-implementation
• Continually enhance and support end user experience.
• Contribute to the planning of the BA deliverables and input into overall project plans and projects managed via the Project Management Office (PMO)
• Meet with business experts to understand current systems, processes and the ongoing / future requirements.
• Lead workshops with business subject matter experts to produce As-Is and To-Be Process models to drive the requirements phase.
• Challenge current business practice and support the development of updated policies and procedures to reflect business practice change.
• Gather, analyse and distil data to produce clear and concise Detailed Requirements
Specifications and ensure buy in and sign-off is received from key stakeholders.
• Ensure requirements are delivered as per specification.
• Support the delivery of technology through UAT, training and cross department business practice change
• Lead and embed the transition of the project into operational areas.
• Conduct post implementation reviews with the business assessing business practice change, policies and procedures, reporting, training and implement measures to address any shortfalls.
• Conduct regular assessments of business systems to assess best fit for purpose, usability and optimisation opportunities for the business and report results to senior management
• Provide regular progress reports to the senior management team.
• Identify opportunities for change across the business and feed them back into the PMO
• Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time as business needs require
• Educated to degree level standard or equivalent.
• 5-7 years proven capability and experience in a comparable Business Analyst role.
• Proven track record in project management, problem solving and achieving deadlines.
• Ability to work in complex business environments.
• Experienced in engaging both stakeholder and customers.
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical, organisational and communications skills.
• Excellent ICT skills with the capacity to maximise technology to increase efficiencies in processes and procedures.
• Proven track record of project inception to close.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a BUSINESS CHANGE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of BUSINESS CHANGE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS CONTINUITY Business Intelligence BUSINESS OBJECTS C# C++ C-PROGRAMMER CA CAD CAM CAN CAPSIL CARD PAYMENTS Career Zoo CASE CBASE CC MAIL CCIE CCITT CCNA CCNP CCS CCSA CCSE CDMA CGI SCRIPT CHAMELEON CHANGE MANAGEMENT CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE