The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in Limerick Ireland. Browse through a large selection of BUSINESS CHANGE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract BUSINESS CHANGE jobs and permanent BUSINESS CHANGE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ANALYSIS , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: My Dublin city centre based financial client currently requires an IT Relationship Manager to come join the current teams and help deliver projects within time and budget...
Description: My Dublin city centre based financial client currently requires an IT Relationship Manager to come join the current teams and help deliver projects within time and budget.
Working at a senior level, delivery is achieved by effective management of IT resources and external vendors. The role covers multiple projects, partners and stakeholders and requires an experienced Manager capable of professional delivery and people management to fulfil the role.
This role is responsible for a team of professionals including Business Consultants, Product Management I.T., Project Managers and Business Analysts.
What the role involves:
• Ensure I.T. investments are aligned with business strategy and plans.
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including Product Management, to ensure optimal IT solutions are delivered to meet business requirements.
• Support I.T. delivery of product changes, by agreeing the high level delivery schedule for changes, ensuring development and test resources are made available and reporting on items to IT steering as appropriate.
• Provide supporting material to I.T. steering for new projects / proposals, including producing business cases for new projects.
• Work with different functions of the business to facilitate the initiation of large technology change projects, and support the analysis team in this work.
• Assist I.T. management in understanding business issues and their relative priorities.
• Assist company management in understanding I.T. issues and developments.
• Overall management of the Business Analysis area, ensuring the efficient delivery of quality project proposals, business requirements and business / functional specifications.
• Recruit, lead, develop and maintain team of experienced business analysts, ensuring that they remain engaged and motivated, and any issues are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner. This includes overall responsibility for performance management, career management, engagement, coaching, training and development to maximize team contribution and capability.
• Ensuring that the analysis area understand the relative priorities of projects.
• Identify opportunities where the IT function can operate more efficiently or opportunities where the IT function can add value to the business.
• Work with Head of I.T. to develop I.T. strategic plan, ensuring full alignment to business strategy and plans.
• Work with Head of I.T. to prepare IT budgets to ensure the proposed spend is lined up with the business needs.
• Manage, develop and lead a team of highly experienced specialist, sharing expertise and knowledge across all area to maximise synergies of cross team functionality. The team are provided with direction and support for learning and development to empower personal ownership in executing their responsibilities.
• Build, lead and motivate the Business Analysis teams to ensure delivery of exceptional service, while relentlessly pursuing innovation and efficiency improvement opportunities.
• Provide a high level of leadership maximizing the performance of the team and department thus, ensuring high levels of staff and internal customer engagement exist.
• IT Degree or Relevant discipline with IT systems experience.
• Strong business and Financial Industry experience with commercial knowledge including a detailed knowledge of business and IT systems. A minimum of 5 years industry experience is required, preferably working in a technical business role with significant exposure to IT, or working in IT with significant exposure to the business.
• Excellent People management experience.
• Ability to think strategically, influencing and shaping the organisation’s strategic IT objectives.
• Excellent communication, relationship management, influencing and interpersonal skills. A proven ability to effectively represent the IT function in interactions with the business.
• Strong and effective leadership and team work skills.
• Proven track record in problem solving and customer service skills.
• An ability to keep abreast of current developments in the life and pensions industry and IT sector to provide best practice/best fit recommendations to IT and the business
• Influence in terms of strategic direction of the IT strategy via recommendations to IT steering and Business Development Forum for decision.
• Deployment of existing resources and management of priorities.
• Selecting and recruiting high value technical staff for areas.
• Performance managing and if required releasing non-performing staff in accordance with New Ireland’s performance management procedures.
• Effectively Managing performance of employees.
• Experience of Life & Pensions Industry would be an advantage.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: IT Relationship Manager / IT Business Alignment Manager
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , MS PROJECT
Description: IT Management Consultant - Mid Level Role - €45-55k per annum This role will suit anyone who is looking for a move into Consultancy work...
Description: IT Management Consultant - Mid Level Role - €45-55k per annum
This role will suit anyone who is looking for a move into Consultancy work. This role will suit someone who is articulate, energy driven and someone with a generic overview knowledge of ICT sector. The role will involve working for a large IT Consultancy firm and you will work directly with some large Public and private sector clients in Dublin. If you are an IT Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst working in a diverse role within a large corporate firm than this role will be an ideal match for you.
•Providing independent assessment and objective advice on the use of information and related technologies by clients (Business Process Review)
•Reviewing and analysing IT systems, infrastructure and operations
•Documenting and improving business processes
•Preparing or reviewing specifications and functional requirements
•Defining technical and non-technical requirements
•Procurement support and assistance
•Developing implementation plans
•Conducting user acceptance and software testing
•Liaising and maintaining contact with staff at all levels of client organisations
•Preparation of final reports, presentations and other deliverables
•Research and knowledge base development
•Maintaining project files, documentation and status reports
•Candidates will be expected to have obtained an ICT or other relevant third level qualification
•He/she must have at least three years of relevant working experience
•Excellent authoring and report writing skills are essential
•Strong technical background, preferably demonstrated by vendor certifications
•Good knowledge and experience of software, hardware, networking, and communication technologies and their uses
•Familiar with a broad range of applications, infrastructure software and operating systems
•Demonstrable expertise with the Microsoft Office suite is essential
•Basic understanding of project management methods, principles and practice
•Experience with data analytics and modelling is desirable
•Problem solving skills
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Ability to work in a team environment
•Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
•Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
Please contact me if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: BANKING , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , FINANCIAL SERVICES , PMI
Description: Change Manager with Treasury/ Finance experience required for top Financial Services Company based in Dublin...
Description: Change Manager with Treasury/ Finance experience required for top Financial Services Company based in Dublin.
Expectations of the Role:
Manage critical Change Initiatives
• Deliver projects on time, to budget and of a high quality. Driving the initiative and leading delivery
• Develop effective plans for the delivery of Change initiatives
• Highlight risks and issues and propose mitigating actions
• Lead projects consistent with the Change Management Framework
Performance Management / Reporting
• Provision of reporting for the Change initiatives to Working & Steering Groups
• Provision of appropriate weekly and monthly MI to Change Management community and Project Management Office
• Track the costs associated with the Change initiative
• Apply effective stakeholder management and ensure that expectations and perceptions are managed effectively
• Provide support to the ExCo Sponsor, aid decision-making and propose options and solutions
• Assist Senior Change Management in building a high performance culture within the Change team by setting and achieving high standards
• Up to 7 years experience in a Change Management role delivering critical initiatives on time and on budget
• Good organisation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to bring together, lead and motivate a Change team
• Willing and able to challenge internal and external obstacles
• Effective planning, forecasting and budgeting
• Respected across functions, by peers and senior management
The successful candidate will have a strong and consistent track record in some or all of the following;
• Expert working knowledge of Change management
• Analytical ability to interpret relevant data with a facts based approach to decision making
• Broad knowledge of the Banking / Financial Services industry
• Ideally university qualified or similar, or can demonstrate equivalent experience
• Strong problem solving capabilities
Excellent Change management and communications skills
Hold a recognised Project Management qualification
Good understanding of company practices and processes
Structuring, writing and delivery of presentations to senior audience
Excellent command of MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a BUSINESS CHANGE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of BUSINESS CHANGE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top BUSINESS CHANGE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION BUSINESS CONTINUITY Business Intelligence BUSINESS OBJECTS C# C++ C-PROGRAMMER CA CAD CAM CAN CAPSIL CARD PAYMENTS Career Zoo CASE CBASE CC MAIL CCIE CCITT CCNA CCNP CCS CCSA CCSE CDMA CGI SCRIPT CHAMELEON CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE CIBEAL