The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect C-PROGRAMMER jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of C-PROGRAMMER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract C-PROGRAMMER jobs and permanent C-PROGRAMMER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all C-PROGRAMMER jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TELECOMS , C-PROGRAMMER , LINUX
Description: Senior IP Protocol Developer (C / Linux) required for Top Telecoms Company based in Dublin. Permanent role...
Description: Senior IP Protocol Developer (C / Linux) required for Top Telecoms Company based in Dublin. Permanent role.
• Excellent development skills with a minimum of 7 years experience developing in 'C' on Linux.
• Experience with IP-based networking protocols and standards.
• Experience with LTE networking protocols and standards a strong plus.
• Experience with cryptography and security-related networking protocols and standards a strong plus.
• Experience with kernel-level Linux development a strong plus.
• Experience working in a team, adhering to team practices and coding standards to produce robust and maintainable software solutions.
• Strong self-motivation, with an analytical mind to solve complex problems.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. Fluent English required.
• Educated to degree level in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Description of Role:
This role provides the opportunity to participate in the design and development of network protocols and emulated applications, taking customer requirements, deadlines and published standards into consideration. The code will be integrated into a proprietary networking stack where performance and scalability are critical.
Over time, the role is likely to expand to include the redesign of some, or all, of the underlying stack. The role allows for a large degree of autonomy and flexibility in terms of the definition and implementation of any given protocol, while strong teamwork is essential when gathering requirements and working with other teams to expose the underlying features in the overall product.
Skills: C, Linux
This is an excellent Permanent role offering a fantastic Career Opportunity coupled with a very attractive Salary and benefits package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: C++ , C-PROGRAMMER
Description: Software Engineers My client based in Dublin is looking for passionate Software Developers to join a new team...
Description: Software Engineers
My client based in Dublin is looking for passionate Software Developers to join a new team. The ideal candidates will be passionate engineer with the drive to get involved in the full development cycle, meet challenges head on and not be afraid of working with different OO languages (C++, C, PHP, .net, and Java)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, code, test and deploy software products in an agile development environment using best practices
• Collaborate within the product team and with security consultants to establish and refine requirements
• Provide architectural guidance and leadership to others on the team
• Required Technical Skills
• Experience developing platform independent solutions that run on multiple OSes
• Strong communication skills - ability to document and verbally communicate ideas and implementation decisions across the team
• Experience with multiple programming languages, including a strong knowledge of C, C++, PHP, Python, Ruby/ROR, Java, .NET
• Familiarity with Windows system internals
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with distributed solutions like git or Mercurial. Familiarity with SVN, CVS or other modern source-control solutions
• Knowledge of object oriented languages and methodologies
• Leadership skills
• Experience working in a tightly integrated team, including familiarity with iterative and agile software development methods
• Background developing enterprise and scalable solutions
• Experience with MVC frameworks such as CodeIgnitor
• Familiarity with GData and MapReduce
• Exposure to test-driven development (TDD) and automated unit testing tools
• Experience with portage or other Linux package management systems
• Familiarity with Linux and OS X system internals
• Experience with hypervisor/virtual machine internals
• Experience developing applications using HTTP and Representational State Transfer (REST)
• Background in information security disciplines, such as digital forensics, application/systems assessments, and incident response
Education / Experience
• Requires B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration on this exciting position.
Skillset: Software Engineer, C++, .net, C, Java, PHP
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a C-PROGRAMMER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of C-PROGRAMMER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top C-PROGRAMMER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.