The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect C-PROGRAMMER jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of C-PROGRAMMER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract C-PROGRAMMER jobs and permanent C-PROGRAMMER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all C-PROGRAMMER jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Katie Dunne Skills Keywords: C++ , C-PROGRAMMER
Description: Software Engineers My client based in Dublin is looking for passionate Software Developers to join a new team...
Description: Software Engineers
My client based in Dublin is looking for passionate Software Developers to join a new team. The ideal candidates will be passionate engineer with the drive to get involved in the full development cycle, meet challenges head on and not be afraid of working with different OO languages (C++, C, PHP, .net, and Java)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, code, test and deploy software products in an agile development environment using best practices
• Collaborate within the product team and with security consultants to establish and refine requirements
• Provide architectural guidance and leadership to others on the team
• Required Technical Skills
• Experience developing platform independent solutions that run on multiple OSes
• Strong communication skills - ability to document and verbally communicate ideas and implementation decisions across the team
• Experience with multiple programming languages, including a strong knowledge of C, C++, PHP, Python, Ruby/ROR, Java, .NET
• Familiarity with Windows system internals
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with distributed solutions like git or Mercurial. Familiarity with SVN, CVS or other modern source-control solutions
• Knowledge of object oriented languages and methodologies
• Leadership skills
• Experience working in a tightly integrated team, including familiarity with iterative and agile software development methods
• Background developing enterprise and scalable solutions
• Experience with MVC frameworks such as CodeIgnitor
• Familiarity with GData and MapReduce
• Exposure to test-driven development (TDD) and automated unit testing tools
• Experience with portage or other Linux package management systems
• Familiarity with Linux and OS X system internals
• Experience with hypervisor/virtual machine internals
• Experience developing applications using HTTP and Representational State Transfer (REST)
• Background in information security disciplines, such as digital forensics, application/systems assessments, and incident response
Education / Experience
• Requires B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration on this exciting position.
Skillset: Software Engineer, C++, .net, C, Java, PHP
Save to My Jobs
Location: Northern Ireland Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: C-PROGRAMMER , C++
Description: Senior Embedded Application Engineer (C/C++) Overview: Job Responsibilities •Becomes the primary technical interface and main point-of-contact for customer technical support during product...
Description: Senior Embedded Application Engineer (C/C++)
•Becomes the primary technical interface and main point-of-contact for customer technical support during product design and integration
•Provides an efficient and effective day-today liaison between the client Technology Organization (TO) and customers
•Assists new business development by working with customers to provide concise and complete requirements capture as input to larger TO decision-making and prioritization process
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
•Support pre-sales business development and customer engagement with technical product presentation and demonstration
•Register & understand post-sales customer problems/issues with the application of my client’s technologies and leverage of SDKs; perform and document root-cause analysis; take necessary action(s) for problem's solution including tracking an issue or problem's resolution through a defined escalation process involving product engineering and R&D, if necessary.
•Work closely with the customer to tune technology and product performance to achieve customer's expectations and my client audio quality standards
•Help customers understand the my client certification requirements and assist them with pre-certification testing and submission paperwork
•Incumbent will either resolve or be a conduit for handling all technical issues with respect to field engineering support; will own and track issue resolution including necessary follow-up with product engineering and R&D
Required Education and Experience
•B.Eng., BSc degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
•10 years experience in product engineering, applications engineering, and/or related area is a requirement of the role
•Expertise in target application system architecture definition is a must (in particular one of IPTV, streaming, customer premises equipment/set top boxes or mobile markets)
•The candidate will demonstrate applications platform depth (i.e., with respect to SOCs, DSPs and related development tools)
•The candidate will have or will demonstrate the aptitude to develop in-depth knowledge of audio technology and in audio subsystem architecture
•The candidate will be familiar with and capable of supporting customer test, certification and QA for software and IP products
•The candidate will be familiar with and capable of developing and supporting proof of concept / demonstrations of technologies for customers
•The candidate will be familiar with and capable of supporting target system characterization and benchmarking
•The candidate will be able to demonstrate critical skills in organization, communication and technical project management
•The candidate will be comfortable in contributing to and supporting the business planning and goal setting process, providing technical and commercial intelligence into that planning
•The candidate will have a genuine interest and passion in audio technology and support of customers
•Embedded system knowledge using C/C++ to support customer product implementation
•Expected to assist with creating simple wrappers/bindings as-needed for product integration and testing
•Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is very desirable
Other Skills & Abilities:
•Must demonstrate excellent customer facing skills (presenting, listening, understanding customer environments)
•Good command of verbal and oral English
•Experience working with an international employer and/or customers is a plus
•Strong teamwork and project-related skills.
•Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work with little supervision.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Ireland Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: C-PROGRAMMER , BORLAND
Description: My client currently requires experienced developers to join their exisiting team with both permanent and contract roles available...
Description: My client currently requires experienced developers to join their exisiting team with both permanent and contract roles available.
The successful candidates will possess the following skills:
o At least 3-5 years Real-Time OS Development, including development and test of Device drivers using embedded Linux
o Programming for communications and related protocols, including knowledge networking technologies.
o Formal SW development life cycles, using Agile Development work methodologies and environment desirable.
o Very good knowledge of C programming, especially in developing multi-core or multithreaded software.
This is an excellent role with a leading client offering strong salaries/daily rates for the right people. Should you be interested please contact Stephen on 01 2866666 or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately as these are urgent requirements.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TCP/IP , C-PROGRAMMER , FPGA
Description: FPGA Design Engineer We are looking for Engineers with in-depth knowledge of FPGA design and architecture, and the ability to translate problems into hardware solutions...
Description: FPGA Design Engineer
We are looking for Engineers with in-depth knowledge of FPGA design and architecture, and the ability to translate problems into hardware solutions. The candidate will bring their vision from concept through to production including hardware selection, FPGA design, driver and API. Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, PCI-E protocols and x86 architecture is required, As well as experience implementing performance optimised solutions around these.
• Architect and design solutions to accelerate key areas of our infrastructure including hardware selection and key functional blocks.
• Implement solutions from the board to API and deploy out to a production environment.
• Interact with software teams to capture and design solutions in hardware.
• Minimum five years in VHDL/Verilog, C and C++.
• A desire to develop excellent solutions used daily and a passion in contributing throughout a technology environment.
Please apply to Peter Kirby at email@example.com if interested or call me at 01 2866666.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a C-PROGRAMMER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of C-PROGRAMMER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top C-PROGRAMMER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.