The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect C-PROGRAMMER jobs in Limerick Ireland. Browse through a large selection of C-PROGRAMMER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract C-PROGRAMMER jobs and permanent C-PROGRAMMER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all C-PROGRAMMER jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: C++ , C-PROGRAMMER
Description: Senior C/ C++ Developer on Linux Platform (High Distributed Systems)...
Description: Senior C/ C++ Developer on Linux Platform (High Distributed Systems). The client is looking for a Developer with 4-5 years C/ C++ experience
Excellent client looking for a C++ Analyst Programmer. Ideally you must come from a Multi-thread or distributed development background and have worked on Linux or Unix environments. Also any PHP or Perl also nice to have only
The candidate will be involved in the design and development in a number of custom C++ distributed applications.
Principally the candidate will bring strong software engineering skills to the role, along with an interest in developing highly distributed systems and have the opportunity to provide a strong influence in our applications. The candidate will report into the CTO and work in a small team of 12 people in IT. The company is a very successful and lean organisation. They offer 25 days leave, flexi working hours, free Iphone and broadband.
Engineering input into architecting, implementing and supporting core mobile applications.
• Analysis, Design and development of C++ applications, taking projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements gathering to product release.
• Strong engineering input in the interaction and design of co-operating systems.
• Bringing innovation and maintaining best practice through our environment.
B.Sc. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum three to four years C++ server side software development skills
• Ability to develop in a multi threaded environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with the business and other software developers.
• A desire to develop excellent software and used daily and a passion in contributing throughout a technology environment.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
The client will consider people who are looking to relocate to Ireland once they hold a EU passport and whom speak fluent english.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a C-PROGRAMMER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of C-PROGRAMMER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top C-PROGRAMMER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.