The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CASE jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CASE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CASE jobs and permanent CASE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CASE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: RATIONAL ROSE , CASE
Description: Senior IT Manager IT Advisory Senior Manager Ireland Responsibilities include: • Work confidently at senior client levels, building 'trusted advisor' relationships • Solve business and...
Description: Senior IT Manager
IT Advisory Senior Manager
• Work confidently at senior client levels, building 'trusted advisor' relationships
• Solve business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming
• Apply knowledge and experience to shape services to clients and present project outputs via concise, high quality work products
• Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
• Lead and participate in business development initiatives
• Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other service lines
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
• Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training IT professionals
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
• Very strong experience with a blue chip consulting firm, industry or government organisation
• Proven experience in business development
• Strong academic record including a third level degree
• At this Senior Manager level, there will be opportunities to work across our focus sectors within the PI practice (Health, Utilities, Transport, Government) so experience in these sectors would also be an advantage
You will have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
• A proven track record of delivering business value from Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Application Integration
• Have a proven ability to be able to take a 'big picture' strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of technologies and approaches
• Having a track record of Implementation EA strategies across large scale projects, taking ownership of solutions and managing change at a high level taking responsibility both internal and external clients
• Alignment of Business and IT, operating across organisational and technology "silos" to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions
• Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows
• Effective governance for Enterprise Architecture, linking to broader governance structures
• Use of Enterprise Architectures methodologies/framework such as MODAF, DODAF, Zachman, TOGAF / Use of enterprise architecture tools such as System Architect, Rational Rose, Casewise, Aris or equivalent
• Track record with a blue chip consulting firm or as an IT Executive within a leading Enterprise/Organisation
• Experience working with board level members (typically CEO, CTO and COO).
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CASE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CASE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CASE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CBASE CC MAIL CCIE CCITT CCNA CCNP CCS CCSA CCSE CDMA CGI SCRIPT CHAMELEON CHANGE MANAGEMENT CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE CIBEAL CICS CINCOM CISA CISCO CISSP CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS CLARITY Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS