The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CCIE jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CCIE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CCIE jobs and permanent CCIE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CCIE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , JUNIPER , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , CCIE
Description: My North Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involves in the Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless...
Description: My North Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involves in the Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless LAN, including development of configurations
Background On Role
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless LAN, including development of configurations
• Provide tier 2/3 hardware and software support
• Install, configure and monitor network hardware
• Create and maintain network documentation as it relates to network topology, equipment and configuration
• Consults and interfaces with vendors and purchasing to procure equipment
• Provides on-call support for computer/network systems as required
• Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art network systems technologies, architectures and products
• Communicating with end users and team members
Basic Job Requirements:
• 4-5 years related experience
• Experience with leading networking routers and switches (Cisco, Juniper) and network analyzers
• Working knowledge of Layer 2 / Layer 3 Quality of Service mechanisms, including classification, queuing, and prioritization a plus
• Cisco CCIE, CCNA, or CCNP a plus
• VoIP experience in a Nortel or Asterisk environment a plus
• Ability to document all aspects of network and services provided to users
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent documentation and written skills
• Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Network Engineer / CCNP / CCIE / Cisco Engineer / CCNA /
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CCIE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CCIE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CCIE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CCITT CCNA CCNP CCS CCSA CCSE CDMA CGI SCRIPT CHAMELEON CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE CIBEAL CICS CINCOM CISA CISCO CISSP CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2