The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CCNA jobs in Limerick Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CCNA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CCNA jobs and permanent CCNA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CCNA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CISCO , FIREWALL , CCNA , , SWITCHES , ROUTERS
Description: Overview: My client excellent based in Dublin City Centre are currently recruiting for a Cisco Voice Engineer to join their existing team. This is with an excellent Financial Services client...
My client excellent based in Dublin City Centre are currently recruiting for a Cisco Voice Engineer to join their existing team. This is with an excellent Financial Services client.
A Cisco Voice Support Specialist position specialising in 2nd Level Telephony support is available within this large Financial Services organisation. This position is within the Telecoms department of an IT Infrastructure division.
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team environment, providing 2nd level telephony support to our internal customers on one of the largest Cisco core and branch networks within Ireland.
Technologies used in this department include: Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Telepresence, Unity Connections Voicemail Manager, Enterprise Wireless, Cisco Switches/Routers, Cisco Firewalls.
Knowledge and Experience
• Daily administration and 2nd level support of the entire Voice network, including incident management, request fulfilment and vendor management.
• Provide support to all end users of the Voice network across the organisation.
• Adherence to IT Incident, Problem & Change procedures to ensure availability, security and reliability of the production environment.
• Participation in and support of major voice projects.
• 2+ years experience in 2nd Level Cisco Voice network support and administration (Call Manager, Unity Connections Voicemail Manager).
• CCNA qualification advantageous.
• CVoice qualification advantageous.
• 1+ years VoIP experience advantageous.
• Cisco routing/switching experience advantageous.
• ITIL V3 Foundation – Working knowledge essential.
• Excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner are required. Takes personal responsibility for resolving difficult, contentious or complex issues.
• Ability to identify and analyze issues and problems, develop solutions and use judgment to make sound and dependable decisions.
• Ability to contribute to positive team environment by assisting co-workers whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the team.
• Ability to communicate with own team members, other support area’s, vendors and customers, exchanging idea’s, information and instructions in a clear and concise manner.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a project team.
• A minimum 2.2 degree and/or Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For more information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CCNA , CISCO , CCNP
Description: Cisco Network Engineer - Permanent - Excellent salary and benefits package for a large corporate client The Network Analyst’s role is to design, build, implement, and support data and voice network...
Description: Cisco Network Engineer - Permanent - Excellent salary and benefits package for a large corporate client
The Network Analyst’s role is to design, build, implement, and support data and voice network systems across the enterprise.
This includes planning, configuring, installing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network services including local and wide area network connections, wireless networks, IP Telephony networks, associated software, and communication links. This person will also troubleshoot network performance issues, as well as analyze network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions.
• Monitor and analyze network and application performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments.
• Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks.
• Plan, manage, and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components.
• Monitor system capacity to determine its affect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing demands.
• Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks.
• Configure and support IP Telephony services, including call manager, voicemail, and contact center servers and their associated operating systems and software.
• Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and wireless access points.
• Inspect, maintain, and where necessary replace network cabling, voice/data jacks, and other network-related equipment.
• Ensure network and IP connectivity of all workstations, application servers, and back-end office infrastructure.
• Manage vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to implement and manage data and voice network products and services.
• Develop and maintain network component inventory, related documentation, and technical specifications information.
• Develop and maintain procedures and associated documentation for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
• Monitor and report on connectivity and uptime service level agreements.
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, LAN, WAN, MPLS, VOIP, xDSL, TCP/IP, 802.11x, and so on.
• Strong knowledge of network management and analysis tools, including SNMP, WireShark, MRTG, and NetFlow tools such as NetQos Reporter Analyzer.
• Experience working in a multisite switched and routed environment.
• Hardware, software, and network connection troubleshooting experience.
• Strong working technical knowledge of Cisco network hardware, including switches, routers, wireless access points, IPT, and IPCC systems.
• Skilled at installing/configuring hubs, switches, routers, access points, etc.
• Knowledge of Cisco firewalls, remote access systems, intrusion detection systems, and other network security measures.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• CCNA certification a plus
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , JUNIPER , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , CCIE
Description: My North Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involved in the Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless...
Description: My North Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involved in the Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless LAN, including development of configurations
Background On Role
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless LAN, including development of configurations
• Provide tier 2/3 hardware and software support
• Install, configure and monitor network hardware
• Create and maintain network documentation as it relates to network topology, equipment and configuration
• Consults and interfaces with vendors and purchasing to procure equipment
• Provides on-call support for computer/network systems as required
• Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art network systems technologies, architectures and products
• Communicating with end users and team members
Basic Job Requirements:
• 4-5 years related experience
• Experience with leading networking routers and switches (Cisco, Juniper) and network analyzers
• Working knowledge of Layer 2 / Layer 3 Quality of Service mechanisms, including classification, queuing, and prioritization a plus
• Cisco CCIE, CCNA, or CCNP a plus
• VoIP experience in a Nortel or Asterisk environment a plus
• Ability to document all aspects of network and services provided to users
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent documentation and written skills
• Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Network Engineer / CCNP / CCIE / Cisco Engineer / CCNA /
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CCNP , CCNA
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their existing team...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their existing team. They are looking for someone with 2-4 years Cisco Network experience who is looking to grow their career within a dynamic firm in Dublin City Centre.
• Design, configuration, support and maintenance of European Network infrastructure
• Setup, configuration, and maintenance of various aspects of the network environment, including but not limited to hardware and software management, security patches and health check monitoring
• Installation and configuration of routers/switches/firewalls and the maintenance and upgrading of same
• Responsibility for the research, product comparison and recommendation of new hardware and software in line with the technology plans.
• Working as part of the Systems Support team to ensure that products work correctly when installed and help with any installation problems they may have
• Also supporting London Office so some travel will be required
• Interaction with Network support teams globally in other offices
What you will be doing:
•Build and maintenance of Cisco firewalls
•On-going management of firewall and load balancer changes
•Implementation, documentation and troubleshooting of network configurations, ensuring security and redundancy
•Management and tuning of Intrusion Detection Systems, knowledge of network vulnerability scanning & change audit tools and appropriate response to alerts/threats
What qualities you will bring:
•Previous experience of dedicated network and information security infrastructure
•Solid experience of OSPF, BGP, Router redundancy protocols, VPN, ISDN, MPLS, Spanning-tree, VTP and network device security hardening will be particularly valued
•Detailed knowledge and experience of network monitoring and troubleshooting
•Change management and change implementation in High Availability Enterprise environments
•Good time management and ability to prioritise based on goals
•Excellent communication skills and ability to develop value-adding relationships across the company
•Strong quality orientation and seeks continuous improvement
•Innovative with the ability to come up with new ideas of doing things more effectively
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a Grade A team in an excellent company offering a strong salary and benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Peter Kirby on 01 2866666 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: CISCO , CCNP , CCNA
Description: Cisco Network Administrator Cisco Network Engineer I have a great client in Dublin who are looking to hire an experienced Cisco Administrator for a permanent role...
Description: Cisco Network Administrator
Cisco Network Engineer
I have a great client in Dublin who are looking to hire an experienced Cisco Administrator for a permanent role. Someone who is CCNA / CCNP certified is required.
• Provide critical systems with support
• Work as part of the ICT Support and Operations Team
• Help design, develop and commission the new network and telecommunications equipment
• Network monitoring, status reporting, system documentation and logging all important incident information
• Must have CCNP/CCNA or higher
• Experience in dealing with complex IP and networking issues
• 3+ years hands-on experience in a Senior Network Admin role
• Experience with designing and implementing new network solutions.
• Min 3 years Cisco and Juniper experience
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Clustering
• Excellent working knowledge of security technologies (firewalls, web proxies, email gateways, vpn tunnels)
• Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a team and under pressure
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please send me in an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elaine on 01 2866666
SKILLS: CISCO CCNP CCNP Security CCNA
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CCNA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CCNA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CCNA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CCNP CCS CCSA CCSE CDMA CGI SCRIPT CHAMELEON CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE CIBEAL CICS CINCOM CISA CISCO CISSP CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA