The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CCNP jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CCNP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CCNP jobs and permanent CCNP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North (Airpor Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CCNP , CISCO
Description: Network Engineer - CCNP A well established multinational firm based out near the Dublin Airport is looking for a Network Engineer to join their existing team...
Description: Network Engineer - CCNP
A well established multinational firm based out near the Dublin Airport is looking for a Network Engineer to join their existing team. The company has a large R&D Department so you will be working with a large team of IT people.
Duties - Network Engineer :
Works with members of other IT groups, peers, and management to solve systems-related issues for internal and external customers.
Implement changes for systems for security and compliance as defined by compliance and security team.
Performs system upgrades; install OS, maintenance releases, critical fixes and service packs; assist with application upgrades, installations and systems monitoring.
Define, create and deliver documentation - hardware/software configurations, change control, downtime/availability, problem/resolution, procedures, resource usage, etc.
Network administration, to include the OS, for the following environment: Voice, Video, Switches, Routers, access points, Load Balancers, Firewall.
2nd/3rdlevel support to production Support and Branch office IT personnel on network related issues.
Network interfaces - LAN/WAN interfaces; troubleshoot LAN and TCP/IP issues on servers; DNS and DHCP configuration and troubleshooting.
Manage and maintain the BGP WAN backbone of the company.
Wireless network configuration and management.
Participate in global support on-call rotation to support the various global offices .
Proactively watches emails for alert notifications from the service desk and resolves or escalates these as required.
Provides change management support during the weekend when on call.
Actively participate, enforce, and follow Change, Incident, and Problem management processes.
Requirements - Network Engineer :
Bachelor's degree in compute with 5-6 years of experience installing and configuring Cisco networks and telephony systems.
Has a strong background in VoIP, TDM, SIP systems.
Has enterprise level experience in integrating various PABX systems.
Has a detailed understanding of Least Cost Routing.
Can advise on best methods of implementing and managing Voice networks in an efficient and financially sound manner.
Ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure.
Experience installing, configuring, customizing and supporting enterprise applications such as (switches, Routers, access points, Load Balancers, Firewall).
System administration experience is preferred.
Previous experience following change management and change control processes.
Strong troubleshooting and customer service skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a team environment effectively.
Please contact Peter Kirby if interested in the role or email me your resume.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: CISCO , CCNP , CCNA
Description: Cisco Network Administrator Cisco Network Engineer I have a great client in Dublin who are looking to hire an experienced Cisco Administrator for a permanent role...
Description: Cisco Network Administrator
Cisco Network Engineer
I have a great client in Dublin who are looking to hire an experienced Cisco Administrator for a permanent role. Someone who is CCNA / CCNP certified is required.
• Provide critical systems with support
• Work as part of the ICT Support and Operations Team
• Help design, develop and commission the new network and telecommunications equipment
• Network monitoring, status reporting, system documentation and logging all important incident information
• Must have CCNP/CCNA or higher
• Experience in dealing with complex IP and networking issues
• 3+ years hands-on experience in a Senior Network Admin role
• Experience with designing and implementing new network solutions.
• Min 3 years Cisco and Juniper experience
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Clustering
• Excellent working knowledge of security technologies (firewalls, web proxies, email gateways, vpn tunnels)
• Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a team and under pressure
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please send me in an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorraine on 01 2866666
SKILLS: CISCO CCNP CCNP Security CCNA
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Northside Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CCNA , CCNP , CISCO
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involves in the design, deployment, configuration, and maintenance of routers and switches in a...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involves in the design, deployment, configuration, and maintenance of routers and switches in a multi-vendor environment
The Network Engineering team is a highly skilled group of individuals that work on various technologies including Switches, Routers, WAN
Accelerators and other platforms. While the primary focus of this position will be Layer 3 Routing and L2 Switching, there is a great amount of work on other technologies as well.
Background On Role
Core Job Responsibilities
• Plan, design and implement new network installations with Cisco and Juniper devices using command line and different management tools.
• Configure and maintain complex peering relationships via BGP, EIGRP, OSPF (using route-maps and route redistribution)
• Configure and maintain L2/L3 switching environment in small and large offices.
• Work with Vendors and internal organizations to build a strong IT infrastructure presence
• Work closely with our IOC (Infrastructure Operations Center) on trouble ticket escalations.
• Create and maintain network documentation as it relates to network topology, equipment and configuration
• Consults and interfaces with vendors and purchasing to procure equipment
• Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art network systems technologies, architectures and products
• Provide training and support to junior network engineers and internal organizations.
• Travel occasionally, as required
Basic Job Requirements
• Minimum 3 years hands-on BGP experience with a large service provider organization including experience in one or more of the following areas: configuring route-maps, communities, and/or filters.
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in IP network design and routing architectures
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Ethernet networking technologies in one or more of the following areas: VLANs, 802.1Q, Spanning Tree, LACP, HSRP, VRRP, and/or security protocols
• Experience in QoS mechanisms and design
• Experience in Juniper, Force 10 or other vendors
• Familiarity with protocol analysers and debugging/test equipment.
• Understanding end to end data flows and traffic patterns
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to perform advanced performance and capacity tuning administration tasks.
• Must be an organized self-starter, able to deliver assigned tasks on time, and manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Cisco CCNP or CCIE certification
• VoIP experience in a Cisco environment
• Ability to document all aspects of network and services provided to users
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent documentation and written skills
• Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CCNP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CCNP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CCNP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CCS CCSA CCSE CDMA CGI SCRIPT CHAMELEON CHANGE MANAGEMENT CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE CIBEAL CICS CINCOM CISA CISCO CISSP CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS CLARITY Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLOUD CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2