The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CCNP jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CCNP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CCNP jobs and permanent CCNP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CCNA , CISCO , CCNP
Description: Cisco Network Engineer - Permanent - Excellent salary and benefits package for a large corporate client The Network Analyst’s role is to design, build, implement, and support data and voice network...
Description: Cisco Network Engineer - Permanent - Excellent salary and benefits package for a large corporate client
The Network Analyst’s role is to design, build, implement, and support data and voice network systems across the enterprise.
This includes planning, configuring, installing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network services including local and wide area network connections, wireless networks, IP Telephony networks, associated software, and communication links. This person will also troubleshoot network performance issues, as well as analyze network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions.
• Monitor and analyze network and application performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments.
• Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks.
• Plan, manage, and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components.
• Monitor system capacity to determine its affect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing demands.
• Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks.
• Configure and support IP Telephony services, including call manager, voicemail, and contact center servers and their associated operating systems and software.
• Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and wireless access points.
• Inspect, maintain, and where necessary replace network cabling, voice/data jacks, and other network-related equipment.
• Ensure network and IP connectivity of all workstations, application servers, and back-end office infrastructure.
• Manage vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to implement and manage data and voice network products and services.
• Develop and maintain network component inventory, related documentation, and technical specifications information.
• Develop and maintain procedures and associated documentation for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
• Monitor and report on connectivity and uptime service level agreements.
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, LAN, WAN, MPLS, VOIP, xDSL, TCP/IP, 802.11x, and so on.
• Strong knowledge of network management and analysis tools, including SNMP, WireShark, MRTG, and NetFlow tools such as NetQos Reporter Analyzer.
• Experience working in a multisite switched and routed environment.
• Hardware, software, and network connection troubleshooting experience.
• Strong working technical knowledge of Cisco network hardware, including switches, routers, wireless access points, IPT, and IPCC systems.
• Skilled at installing/configuring hubs, switches, routers, access points, etc.
• Knowledge of Cisco firewalls, remote access systems, intrusion detection systems, and other network security measures.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• CCNA certification a plus
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , JUNIPER , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , CCIE
Description: My North Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involved in the Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless...
Description: My North Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involved in the Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless LAN, including development of configurations
Background On Role
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless LAN, including development of configurations
• Provide tier 2/3 hardware and software support
• Install, configure and monitor network hardware
• Create and maintain network documentation as it relates to network topology, equipment and configuration
• Consults and interfaces with vendors and purchasing to procure equipment
• Provides on-call support for computer/network systems as required
• Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art network systems technologies, architectures and products
• Communicating with end users and team members
Basic Job Requirements:
• 4-5 years related experience
• Experience with leading networking routers and switches (Cisco, Juniper) and network analyzers
• Working knowledge of Layer 2 / Layer 3 Quality of Service mechanisms, including classification, queuing, and prioritization a plus
• Cisco CCIE, CCNA, or CCNP a plus
• VoIP experience in a Nortel or Asterisk environment a plus
• Ability to document all aspects of network and services provided to users
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent documentation and written skills
• Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Network Engineer / CCNP / CCIE / Cisco Engineer / CCNA /
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CCNP , CCNA
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their existing team...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their existing team. They are looking for someone with 2-4 years Cisco Network experience who is looking to grow their career within a dynamic firm in Dublin City Centre.
• Design, configuration, support and maintenance of European Network infrastructure
• Setup, configuration, and maintenance of various aspects of the network environment, including but not limited to hardware and software management, security patches and health check monitoring
• Installation and configuration of routers/switches/firewalls and the maintenance and upgrading of same
• Responsibility for the research, product comparison and recommendation of new hardware and software in line with the technology plans.
• Working as part of the Systems Support team to ensure that products work correctly when installed and help with any installation problems they may have
• Also supporting London Office so some travel will be required
• Interaction with Network support teams globally in other offices
What you will be doing:
•Build and maintenance of Cisco firewalls
•On-going management of firewall and load balancer changes
•Implementation, documentation and troubleshooting of network configurations, ensuring security and redundancy
•Management and tuning of Intrusion Detection Systems, knowledge of network vulnerability scanning & change audit tools and appropriate response to alerts/threats
What qualities you will bring:
•Previous experience of dedicated network and information security infrastructure
•Solid experience of OSPF, BGP, Router redundancy protocols, VPN, ISDN, MPLS, Spanning-tree, VTP and network device security hardening will be particularly valued
•Detailed knowledge and experience of network monitoring and troubleshooting
•Change management and change implementation in High Availability Enterprise environments
•Good time management and ability to prioritise based on goals
•Excellent communication skills and ability to develop value-adding relationships across the company
•Strong quality orientation and seeks continuous improvement
•Innovative with the ability to come up with new ideas of doing things more effectively
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a Grade A team in an excellent company offering a strong salary and benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Peter Kirby on 01 2866666 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: CISCO , CCNP , CCNA
Description: Cisco Network Administrator Cisco Network Engineer I have a great client in Dublin who are looking to hire an experienced Cisco Administrator for a permanent role...
Description: Cisco Network Administrator
Cisco Network Engineer
I have a great client in Dublin who are looking to hire an experienced Cisco Administrator for a permanent role. Someone who is CCNA / CCNP certified is required.
• Provide critical systems with support
• Work as part of the ICT Support and Operations Team
• Help design, develop and commission the new network and telecommunications equipment
• Network monitoring, status reporting, system documentation and logging all important incident information
• Must have CCNP/CCNA or higher
• Experience in dealing with complex IP and networking issues
• 3+ years hands-on experience in a Senior Network Admin role
• Experience with designing and implementing new network solutions.
• Min 3 years Cisco and Juniper experience
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Clustering
• Excellent working knowledge of security technologies (firewalls, web proxies, email gateways, vpn tunnels)
• Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a team and under pressure
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please send me in an updated CV to email@example.com or call Elaine on 01 2866666
SKILLS: CISCO CCNP CCNP Security CCNA
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , JUNIPER , CITRIX , INTERNET , ROUTERS
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations, the successful candidate will own and manage the administration of all environments from a network perspective, including our test, production and internal systems and setup. This role is responsible for ensuring the company’s operations runs efficiently and without interruption 24 / 7 / 365. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative team. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple concurrent priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree with qualifications in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT related fields.
- Working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components
- Fundamental knowledge of internet infrastructure and protocols and a desire to become an expert.
- Some hands on experience of networking technologies across various vendors including Cisco, Fortinet, Citrix, F5
- Some knowledge of all things internet: Internet routing hierarchy, domain names and address resolution, protocol stacks, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, TCP network peering, public and private IPs
- Demonstrated experience with site to site / IPSec VPNs.
- Experience of PCI / DSS compliance at the operational (network, infrastructure) layers.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/XP/Vista/W7 Client Operating Systems would be advantageous.
- Linux Experience would be an advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time and Project Management skills.
- Ability to implement and maintain best practices for network security.
- Proven ability to create, document and maintain excellent standards and practices.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot a variety of networking infrastructures.
- Team player, providing network insight to the technical operations team.
- Planning oriented with ability to set own deadlines and priorities
- Working with or managing other team members in support of their objectives
- Comfortable with providing occasional 24 hour support when needed.
- Flexible and open: open to undertaking other tasks from time to time
This is an excellent role with a market leading client in their industry paying a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or Stephen@eolas.ie for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CCNP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CCNP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CCNP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CCS CCSA CCSE CDMA CGI SCRIPT CHAMELEON CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE CIBEAL CICS CINCOM CISA CISCO CISSP CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN