The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CHANGE MANAGEMENT jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CHANGE MANAGEMENT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CHANGE MANAGEMENT jobs and permanent CHANGE MANAGEMENT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Description: Junior Project Manager required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre The Junior Project Manager will: • Support Change Manger to deliver change...
Description: Junior Project Manager required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre
The Junior Project Manager will:
• Support Change Manger to deliver change initiatives in a timely and cost effective manner
• Follow Change governance
• Coordinate a team across various parts of the organisation
• Deliver clear and effective Stakeholder communications.
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Manager:
• Deliver projects in time, to budget and of a high quality. Driving the initiative and leading delivery
• Develop effective plans for the delivery of Change initiatives
• Highlight risks and issues and propose mitigating actions
• Lead projects consistent with the Change Management Framework
• Provision of reporting for the Change initiatives to Working Groups
• Provision of appropriate weekly and monthly MI to Change Management community and Project Management Office
• Track the costs associated with the Change initiative
• Apply effective stakeholder management and ensure that expectations and perceptions are managed effectively
• Assist Change Management in building a high performance culture within the Change team by setting and achieving high standards
Skills required for the Junior Project Manager:
• Up to 3 years experience in a project delivery role delivering initiatives on time and on budget
• Good organisation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to bring together, lead and motivate a team
• Effective planning, forecasting and budgeting
• Working knowledge of Change management
• Analytical ability to interpret relevant data with a facts based approach to decision making
• Broad knowledge of the Financial Services industry
• Ideally university qualified or similar, or can demonstrate equivalent experience
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Excellent communications skills
• Good understanding of company practices and processes
• Structuring, writing and delivery of presentations
• Excellent command of MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to prove office skills
Junior Project Manager, IT Change Analyst, Communication skills, MS Office, Financial Services, Project Delivery, Change Management, Project Governance, Business Analyst
Apply Now with your Updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more information
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CHANGE MANAGEMENT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CHANGE MANAGEMENT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CHANGE MANAGEMENT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CHAPS CHECKPOINT CHINESE CIBEAL CICS CINCOM CISA CISCO CISSP CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS CLARITY Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLOUD CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM