The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CISCO jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CISCO roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CISCO jobs and permanent CISCO jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CISCO jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: LINUX , CISCO
Description: Linux Engineer Linux Engineer Responsibilities I- Linux Guru - Linux Clustering and Load balancing - High Availability - PHP FPN - Ability to work in customer facing role - Asterisk,...
Description: Linux Engineer
Linux Engineer Responsibilities
I- Linux Guru
- Linux Clustering and Load balancing
- High Availability
- PHP FPN
- Ability to work in customer facing role
- Asterisk, MySQL, Apache, Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Amazon EC2, VPC, SES, SNS
- QoS & WAN / VLAN topologies
- UI customisation including HTML5 / JS / mobile frameworks
- integration with windows environments (Kerberos, LDAP, AD, Exchange
2010 incl webservices)
- Troubleshooting live environments
- Cisco switching - IOS & ASA firewalls
- Shell / python scripting, crontab etc
- Backup infrastructure configuration & support
- remote monitoring & troubleshooting
- Ability to innovate & add to the companies product portfolio
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North (Airpor Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CCNP , CISCO
Description: Network Engineer - CCNP A well established multinational firm based out near the Dublin Airport is looking for a Network Engineer to join their existing team...
Description: Network Engineer - CCNP
A well established multinational firm based out near the Dublin Airport is looking for a Network Engineer to join their existing team. The company has a large R&D Department so you will be working with a large team of IT people.
Duties - Network Engineer :
Works with members of other IT groups, peers, and management to solve systems-related issues for internal and external customers.
Implement changes for systems for security and compliance as defined by compliance and security team.
Performs system upgrades; install OS, maintenance releases, critical fixes and service packs; assist with application upgrades, installations and systems monitoring.
Define, create and deliver documentation - hardware/software configurations, change control, downtime/availability, problem/resolution, procedures, resource usage, etc.
Network administration, to include the OS, for the following environment: Voice, Video, Switches, Routers, access points, Load Balancers, Firewall.
2nd/3rdlevel support to production Support and Branch office IT personnel on network related issues.
Network interfaces - LAN/WAN interfaces; troubleshoot LAN and TCP/IP issues on servers; DNS and DHCP configuration and troubleshooting.
Manage and maintain the BGP WAN backbone of the company.
Wireless network configuration and management.
Participate in global support on-call rotation to support the various global offices .
Proactively watches emails for alert notifications from the service desk and resolves or escalates these as required.
Provides change management support during the weekend when on call.
Actively participate, enforce, and follow Change, Incident, and Problem management processes.
Requirements - Network Engineer :
Bachelor's degree in compute with 5-6 years of experience installing and configuring Cisco networks and telephony systems.
Has a strong background in VoIP, TDM, SIP systems.
Has enterprise level experience in integrating various PABX systems.
Has a detailed understanding of Least Cost Routing.
Can advise on best methods of implementing and managing Voice networks in an efficient and financially sound manner.
Ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure.
Experience installing, configuring, customizing and supporting enterprise applications such as (switches, Routers, access points, Load Balancers, Firewall).
System administration experience is preferred.
Previous experience following change management and change control processes.
Strong troubleshooting and customer service skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a team environment effectively.
Please contact Peter Kirby if interested in the role or email me your resume.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: CISCO , CCNP , CCNA
Description: Cisco Network Administrator Cisco Network Engineer I have a great client in Dublin who are looking to hire an experienced Cisco Administrator for a permanent role...
Description: Cisco Network Administrator
Cisco Network Engineer
I have a great client in Dublin who are looking to hire an experienced Cisco Administrator for a permanent role. Someone who is CCNA / CCNP certified is required.
• Provide critical systems with support
• Work as part of the ICT Support and Operations Team
• Help design, develop and commission the new network and telecommunications equipment
• Network monitoring, status reporting, system documentation and logging all important incident information
• Must have CCNP/CCNA or higher
• Experience in dealing with complex IP and networking issues
• 3+ years hands-on experience in a Senior Network Admin role
• Experience with designing and implementing new network solutions.
• Min 3 years Cisco and Juniper experience
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Clustering
• Excellent working knowledge of security technologies (firewalls, web proxies, email gateways, vpn tunnels)
• Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a team and under pressure
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please send me in an updated CV to email@example.com or call Lorraine on 01 2866666
SKILLS: CISCO CCNP CCNP Security CCNA
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CCNA , NETWORKS , CISCO
Description: Network Support Engineer My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Support Engineer to provide day-to-day up keep on their network, data centre and be the onsite equipment support...
Description: Network Support Engineer
My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Support Engineer to provide day-to-day up keep on their network, data centre and be the onsite equipment support.
The successful candidate will undertake the following:
• Administer Cisco Layer2 and Layer 3 Switching environment
• Extend Network to new locations as assigned
• Administer HP Blade Enclosure and HP EVA
• Administer VMware infrastructure
• Look after backups (Commvault)
• Administer Windows Server environment
• Administer Checkpoint Firewalls
• Administer a vast Cisco WLAN
• Strong cisco skills VLANS, STP, Trunking, HSRP, Eigrp, VVRP, VSS
• Must have very good networking fundamentals and firm grasp of the following protocols DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, MAC addressing, SSH, SMTP, Ethernet, etc
• Candidate requires extensive MS exchange 2010 experience, with knowledge of operating a DAG (Database Availability Group) a distinct advantage.
• ESXi, V-Centre, Vsphere and SRM
• Data centre monitoring and equipment replacement
• Structured cabling and Rack mounting experience
• HP Blade Enclosure and server admin.
• SAN administration. Creation and expansion of LUNs. Capacity Planning. Replication
• DR experience
• In depth knowledge of firewall fundamentals. Preferably checkpoint. Writing rules and troubleshooting connectivity
• IPS/IDS knowledge
• Experience with Commvault. Implementation and Admin
• Citrix Netscaler and Xenapp server
• Strong Documentation skills – creating and maintaining policies and procedures, SOW, and other project documentation as required
• ITIL knowledge desired
• CCNA, Microsoft Qualifications, VM Ware
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong daily rate for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Skillset: CCNA / Networks / CISCO
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , CISCO , CCNA ,
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer with hands on routing and switching experience to join their team Overview: Salary €35000 €38,000 Full clean Drivers...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer with hands on routing and switching experience to join their team
Salary €35000 €38,000
Full clean Drivers Licence
As a result of a recent period of growth, they are looking to add a Network Engineer to their IT Support team.
If you are looking to develop an expertise in the network space and have previous hands on experience in network support then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
• 1-3 years Switching & Routing experience
• 4 Cisco exams and plans to do more.
• Full clean Driving License
• Knowledge of Wireless infrastructures
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP
For further details and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CISCO wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CISCO jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CISCO jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CISSP CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS CLARITY Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLOUD CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM