The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CISSP jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CISSP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CISSP jobs and permanent CISSP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CISSP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CISSP , SECURITY
Description: My Dublin South West based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Officer. Excellent large corporate non Consultancy client is looking for someone permanent and the salary range is approx...
Description: My Dublin South West based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Officer. Excellent large corporate non Consultancy client is looking for someone permanent and the salary range is approx. 70-80k per annum plus Bonus, pension, Health and extra's.....
General Scope / Main Purpose of the Job:
The IT Security Risk & Compliance Officer is a key control role within the IT Department and is responsible for the ongoing management of information security (IS), policies, procedures and technical systems in order to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, availability of our systems. The role holder will also take responsibility for the delivery if IS related projects that are both operational and strategic in nature.
- Identification, assessment and mitigation of Information Security (IS) risks including cyber risks
- Responsibility for ensuring that all IS policies and procedures are up-to-date, comprehensive and communicated as appropriate
- Perform ongoing information risk assessments and audits to ensure that information systems are adequately protected and meet best practice (ISO27001) standards
- Produce and issue regular IS status reports to Senior Management
- Ensure the ongoing integration of information security with business strategies and requirements
- Working closely with managed service provider, the role holder will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of IS related operational activity
- Manage the delivery of key operational and strategic IS projects
- Delivery of information security awareness and training initiatives across the organisation
- Lead any incident response to contain, investigate, and prevent future computer security breaches
- Manage and facilitate Data Access requests and act as point for contact for investigations and audits
- Serve as the primary consultant/project leader for IT Audit, External Audit, Risk Assessment or any other third parties reviews
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery; define strategy; plan and oversee testing; Update DR materials and documentation
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
- IT Degree | Professional Qualification
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in the Financial Services Sector with relevant technical and business work experience.
- Significant experience and knowledge in new computing architectures and implementation of networked computing structures; experience with internet development and implementation.
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement, involving broad based information systems, utilising tools and techniques to affect business change; business systems analysis experience.
- Experienced in the management of both physical and logical information security systems
- Strong technical skills (application and operating systems hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, intrusion detection systems, firewalls etc).
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to weigh business risk and enforce appropriate information security measures.
- Attend conferences and user groups; belongs to professional organisations
Please apply to Peter Kirby at email@example.com if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY , ANALYSIS , CISA , CISSP , J2EE
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires a Application Security Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires a Application Security Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role. The role is focused mainly on Application Security rather then network Security.
•Work closely with developers and project teams to ensure that all applications developed are free from security vulnerabilities
•Complete risk assessments and security code reviews
•Carry out security threat modelling in design phase of projects
•Ensure the internal security code review process is followed for all software releases and is an integral part of the SDLC
•Ensure all major releases are subject to security testing, including external testing where appropriate
•Ensure ongoing integrity and effectiveness of security measures including reviews of internal application security policies, procedures and controls
•Ability to develop new security testing tools or extend existing security testing tools
•The following qualifications are a distinct advantage: CSSLP / GSSP / OSCP / CISA / GIAC
•Knowledge of secure mobile development is beneficial
For more information and to apply please email and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CISSP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CISSP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CISSP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP