The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CISSP jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CISSP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CISSP jobs and permanent CISSP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CISSP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY , CISA , CISSP , FIREWALL , Cobit
Description: Overview: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Consultant this is a permanent role with an excellent client...
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Consultant this is a permanent role with an excellent client.
• Completion of information security engagements:
• Risk assessments
• Gap analysis reviews
• Security architecture review and design
• Policies and procedures review and design
• Training and awareness development and delivery
• Information security program management
• Formal reporting and presentation to clients
• Contributing to identifying opportunities and winning new business
Knowledge and Experience:
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
• CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar qualifications
• A minimum of 5 years IT / information security experience
• Good knowledge of IT security including firewalls, remote-access solutions, encryption technologies, network architecture, etc.
• Good knowledge of IT standards and methodologies including ISO 27k, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
• Good knowledge of the wider IT assurance agenda – IT DR, BCP, Data Protection, Project Management, Third Party Management, etc.
• Good knowledge of IT platforms and applications including Windows, Unix, AS 400, SAP, etc.
• Excellent ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences (Board of Directors, senior management, etc.)
• Excellent project management skills;
• Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills; and
• Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SECURITY , ANALYSIS , CISA , CISSP
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires an IT Risk and Security Analyst to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires an IT Risk and Security Analyst to join their existing team in a permanent role.
IT Risk and Security Analyst Key Aspects of the Role:
• Contributing to and maintaining the Group or local IT Security, Risk and Compliance framework that meets regulatory requirements and protects the information and technology assets.
• Developing, promoting and auditing IT Security, Risk and Compliance policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements to protect information and technology assets.
• Developing and implementing governance processes to ensure compliance with IT Security and Risk policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements.
• Developing and implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery policies and procedures, to ensure appropriate plans are in place to facilitate recovery of critical business functions and systems.
• Providing IT Security, Risk and Compliance related advice, support and assistance to all areas to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements.
• Managing a Security, Compliance and/or Risk team to ensure that resources (people, technological, etc.) and processes are appropriate to the required standards of operation, cost-efficiency, best practice and performance.
Motivating and developing a Security, Compliance and/or Risk team to ensure delivery of the required standards of excellence in service and performance and support the continuing personal and professional development of all team members.
For more information and to apply please email and updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CISSP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CISSP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CISSP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP