The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CISSP jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CISSP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CISSP jobs and permanent CISSP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CISSP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Katie Dunne Skills Keywords: SECURITY , ANALYSIS , CISA , CISSP
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires an IT Risk and Security Analyst to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires an IT Risk and Security Analyst to join their existing team in a permanent role.
IT Risk and Security Analyst Key Aspects of the Role:
• Contributing to and maintaining the Group or local IT Security, Risk and Compliance framework that meets regulatory requirements and protects the information and technology assets.
• Developing, promoting and auditing IT Security, Risk and Compliance policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements to protect information and technology assets.
• Developing and implementing governance processes to ensure compliance with IT Security and Risk policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements.
• Developing and implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery policies and procedures, to ensure appropriate plans are in place to facilitate recovery of critical business functions and systems.
• Providing IT Security, Risk and Compliance related advice, support and assistance to all areas to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and reporting requirements.
• Managing a Security, Compliance and/or Risk team to ensure that resources (people, technological, etc.) and processes are appropriate to the required standards of operation, cost-efficiency, best practice and performance.
Motivating and developing a Security, Compliance and/or Risk team to ensure delivery of the required standards of excellence in service and performance and support the continuing personal and professional development of all team members.
For more information and to apply please email and updated CV to Katie@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CISSP , FINANCIAL SERVICES , SECURITY
Description: IT Security Risk & Compliance Officer Overview: The IT Information, Risk & Security Officer is responsible for the ongoing management of information security, policies, procedures and...
Description: IT Security Risk & Compliance Officer
The IT Information, Risk & Security Officer is responsible for the ongoing management of information security, policies, procedures and technical systems in order to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, availability of our systems. Also works on multiple cross-functional and enterprise-wide projects that are strategic in nature. Typical areas of responsibility include:
- Identification and assessment of Information Security (IS) risks
- Co-ordination of IS activities
- Responsibility for ensuring that IS policies and procedures are up-to-date, comprehensive and communicated as appropriate
- Provision of a security awareness program and promotion of security awareness throughout my client
- Assessment of technical vulnerabilities in systems and infrastructure
- Monitoring of IS, including review of system logs, legal compliance and compliance with policies and procedures
- Reporting on IS performance to senior management
- Managing organisation response to IT and IS related security incidents
- Responsibility for DR planning
- Data Protection
- Responsible for implementing, managing and enforcing information security directives as agreed by Head of IT
- Ensure the ongoing integration of information security with business strategies and requirements
- Ensure that the access control, disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response, and risk management needs of the organisation are properly addressed.
- Lead information security awareness and training initiatives to educate workforce about information risks.
- Perform ongoing information risk assessments and audits to ensure that information systems are adequately protected and meet best practice (ISO27001) standards.
- Work with vendors, consultants and other third parties to improve information security within the client
- Lead an incident response team to contain, investigate, and prevent future computer security breaches
- Lead data protection employee awareness programmes; ensure adequate training initiatives to educate workforce are in place to manage data protection risks.
- Management of Data Access requests and point for contact for investigations and audits.
- Serves as primary consultant or project leader for IT Audit, External Audit, Risk Assessment or other third parties reviews.
- Responsible for Business Continuity Planning - develop and maintain a companywide business continuity program that addresses disaster recovery, business recovery and emergency response management
- Develop, produce and update BCP/DR materials and documentation (e.g., plans, emergency response procedures, call lists, test results, etc.). Plan and coordinate all business continuity technical and user testing. Liaise with Business Continuity Coordinators to develop effective working relationships. Perform risk analyses for functional areas to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure and identify risk avoidance and mitigation strategies
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
- IT Degree | Professional Qualification
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in the Financial Services Sector with relevant technical and business work experience.
- Significant experience and knowledge in new computing architectures and implementation of networked computing structures; experience with internet development and implementation.
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement, involving broad based information systems, utilising tools and techniques to affect business change; business systems analysis experience.
- Experienced in the management of both physical and logical information security systems
- Strong technical skills (application and operating systems hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, intrusion detection systems, firewalls etc).
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to weigh business risk and enforce appropriate information security measures.
- Attend conferences and user groups; belongs to professional organisations
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CISSP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CISSP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CISSP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP