The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CISSP jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CISSP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CISSP jobs and permanent CISSP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CISSP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: CISSP , CISA
Description: IT Auditor DESCRIPTION This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Auditor to join our Risk and Advisory Services team...
Description: IT Auditor
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Auditor to join our Risk and Advisory Services team. The level of this role will be at Senior or Assistant Manager, depending on experience.
Position: IT Auditor
Service: Risk Advisory Services
Specialism: IT Audit, IT General Controls, Application Controls, IT Security and SOx/ISAE3402
My client is part of the worlds largest accountancy group. Our Risk & Advisory Services team, are specialists in providing internal audit and risk related services to a wide variety of organisations. These services range from setting up and reviewing internal audit functions, through to providing outsourced internal audit and risk advisory services.
The scope of our work includes business process level controls and IT-specific controls. Our IT auditors work with financial audit, internal audit and non-audit clients and provide a wide range of services including financial audit support, process assurance and controls optimisation.
The role involves leading a variety of reviews. Responsibilities include:
Participating in audit reviews from planning to completion
Evaluation of exceptions and assisting in the development of appropriate mitigation strategies
Providing practical and value-added recommendations to clients on issues noted
Preparing concise, easily understood and timely oral and written communications
Supporting the team in delivering a range of consultative assignments
Delivering high quality work within agreed timeframes and budgets, and
Developing and maintaining personal networks within the company and in the marketplace
Experience and Qualifications Needed
Minimum Honours Degree and ideally a relevant Masters with a focus on Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or IT Security
Certified in one or more of CISSP, CRISC, CIA or CISA with professional memberships and CPE maintenance to support these
Minimum of three years post qualification experience in IT audit, risk and control
Experience in general controls reviews, data analytics and security assessments
Reasonable Accounting knowledge and an understanding of the COBIT fundamentals
Exposure to ISO27001/SOx/ISAE3402 reviews an added advantage
Excellent planning and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments
Strong attention to detail
Strong communication, written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work both as a team member and independently
Ability to deal with people across all levels of an organisation
Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CISSP , SECURITY
Description: My Dublin South West based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Officer. Excellent large corporate non Consultancy client is looking for someone permanent and the salary range is approx...
Description: My Dublin South West based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Officer. Excellent large corporate non Consultancy client is looking for someone permanent and the salary range is approx. 70-80k per annum plus Bonus, pension, Health and extra's.....
General Scope / Main Purpose of the Job:
The IT Security Risk & Compliance Officer is a key control role within the IT Department and is responsible for the ongoing management of information security (IS), policies, procedures and technical systems in order to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, availability of our systems. The role holder will also take responsibility for the delivery if IS related projects that are both operational and strategic in nature.
- Identification, assessment and mitigation of Information Security (IS) risks including cyber risks
- Responsibility for ensuring that all IS policies and procedures are up-to-date, comprehensive and communicated as appropriate
- Perform ongoing information risk assessments and audits to ensure that information systems are adequately protected and meet best practice (ISO27001) standards
- Produce and issue regular IS status reports to Senior Management
- Ensure the ongoing integration of information security with business strategies and requirements
- Working closely with managed service provider, the role holder will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of IS related operational activity
- Manage the delivery of key operational and strategic IS projects
- Delivery of information security awareness and training initiatives across the organisation
- Lead any incident response to contain, investigate, and prevent future computer security breaches
- Manage and facilitate Data Access requests and act as point for contact for investigations and audits
- Serve as the primary consultant/project leader for IT Audit, External Audit, Risk Assessment or any other third parties reviews
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery; define strategy; plan and oversee testing; Update DR materials and documentation
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
- IT Degree | Professional Qualification
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in the Financial Services Sector with relevant technical and business work experience.
- Significant experience and knowledge in new computing architectures and implementation of networked computing structures; experience with internet development and implementation.
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement, involving broad based information systems, utilising tools and techniques to affect business change; business systems analysis experience.
- Experienced in the management of both physical and logical information security systems
- Strong technical skills (application and operating systems hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, intrusion detection systems, firewalls etc).
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to weigh business risk and enforce appropriate information security measures.
- Attend conferences and user groups; belongs to professional organisations
Please apply to Peter Kirby at email@example.com if interested in this role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CISSP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CISSP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CISSP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP