The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CISSP jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CISSP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CISSP jobs and permanent CISSP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CISSP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY , CISSP
Description: IS Security Manager - Permanent Role- Excellent client with a good benefits package - Salary Package Circa. €90-100k per annum. Excellent location and the is with a large corporate firm...
Description: IS Security Manager - Permanent Role- Excellent client with a good benefits package - Salary Package Circa. €90-100k per annum. Excellent location and the is with a large corporate firm.
Education, Experience and Skills
•Likely to have a degree in business administration, information systems, computer science or related subject (Advanced degree desirable)
• Professional certifications from ISACA, (ISC)2, or SANS strongly preferred
• Working experience in ISO 27000:2005 or other security governance frameworks (SSAE16 a specific focus)
• Working knowledge of EU / Safe Harbor Data Protection requirements
• Previous experience incorporating Information Security, Data Protection & Cybercrime prevention
• Exposure to SOX highly desirable
Experience and skills
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Information Security
• Proven project management experience including developing project plans, schedules, and budgets for small to moderate scale projects; as well as managing internal and external customer relationships
• Knowledge of data security requirements and operational procedures to ensure data integrity, physical protection, and authorised access of data
• Knowledge of and experience with software, practices and technologies for securing company's information assets
• Knowledge of practices, facilities, considerations and effective strategies for protecting technology-based information
• Awareness of data classification, marking and loss prevention
• Knowledge of process, tools and techniques for assessing and controlling an organization's exposure (assets, liabilities, reputation)
• Strong organisational, time management, decision making, and problem solving skills
• Awareness of emerging threats, specifically those targeted at a large corporate business
• Knowledge of regulatory framework pertaining to IT within international banking and Financial leasing business
Please apply via email if you are interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY , ANALYSIS , CISA , CISSP , J2EE
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires a Application Security Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires a Application Security Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role. The role is focused mainly on Application Security rather then network Security.
•Work closely with developers and project teams to ensure that all applications developed are free from security vulnerabilities
•Complete risk assessments and security code reviews
•Carry out security threat modelling in design phase of projects
•Ensure the internal security code review process is followed for all software releases and is an integral part of the SDLC
•Ensure all major releases are subject to security testing, including external testing where appropriate
•Ensure ongoing integrity and effectiveness of security measures including reviews of internal application security policies, procedures and controls
•Ability to develop new security testing tools or extend existing security testing tools
•The following qualifications are a distinct advantage: CSSLP / GSSP / OSCP / CISA / GIAC
•Knowledge of secure mobile development is beneficial
For more information and to apply please email and updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY , CISA , CISSP , FIREWALL , Cobit
Description: Overview: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Consultant this is a permanent role with an excellent client...
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for an IT Security Consultant this is a permanent role with an excellent client.
• Completion of information security engagements:
• Risk assessments
• Gap analysis reviews
• Security architecture review and design
• Policies and procedures review and design
• Training and awareness development and delivery
• Information security program management
• Formal reporting and presentation to clients
• Contributing to identifying opportunities and winning new business
Knowledge and Experience:
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
• CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar qualifications
• A minimum of 5 years IT / information security experience
• Good knowledge of IT security including firewalls, remote-access solutions, encryption technologies, network architecture, etc.
• Good knowledge of IT standards and methodologies including ISO 27k, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
• Good knowledge of the wider IT assurance agenda – IT DR, BCP, Data Protection, Project Management, Third Party Management, etc.
• Good knowledge of IT platforms and applications including Windows, Unix, AS 400, SAP, etc.
• Excellent ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences (Board of Directors, senior management, etc.)
• Excellent project management skills;
• Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills; and
• Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CISSP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CISSP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CISSP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CITRIX CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP