The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CITRIX jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CITRIX roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CITRIX jobs and permanent CITRIX jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CITRIX jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , JUNIPER , CITRIX , INTERNET , ROUTERS
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations, the successful candidate will own and manage the administration of all environments from a network perspective, including our test, production and internal systems and setup. This role is responsible for ensuring the company’s operations runs efficiently and without interruption 24 / 7 / 365. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative team. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple concurrent priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree with qualifications in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT related fields.
- Working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components
- Fundamental knowledge of internet infrastructure and protocols and a desire to become an expert.
- Some hands on experience of networking technologies across various vendors including Cisco, Fortinet, Citrix, F5
- Some knowledge of all things internet: Internet routing hierarchy, domain names and address resolution, protocol stacks, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, TCP network peering, public and private IPs
- Demonstrated experience with site to site / IPSec VPNs.
- Experience of PCI / DSS compliance at the operational (network, infrastructure) layers.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/XP/Vista/W7 Client Operating Systems would be advantageous.
- Linux Experience would be an advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time and Project Management skills.
- Ability to implement and maintain best practices for network security.
- Proven ability to create, document and maintain excellent standards and practices.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot a variety of networking infrastructures.
- Team player, providing network insight to the technical operations team.
- Planning oriented with ability to set own deadlines and priorities
- Working with or managing other team members in support of their objectives
- Comfortable with providing occasional 24 hour support when needed.
- Flexible and open: open to undertaking other tasks from time to time
This is an excellent role with a market leading client in their industry paying a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or Stephen@eolas.ie for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , CITRIX , Windows 2008
Description: Senior Systems Administrator Overview: One of my top clients requires an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to join their infrastructure team and take responsibility for the management,...
Description: Senior Systems Administrator
One of my top clients requires an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to join their infrastructure team and take responsibility for the management, support and resolution of company IT infrastructure
• Monitor Servers and Network Infrastructure and resolve any issues with a quick turnaround.
• Manage and deliver projects as detailed from time to time by the Managing Director
• Document and maintain IT processes and security policies.
• Support end users and resolution of any support tickets raised.
• Citrix Experience is essential for this position
Windows Server 2008
VPN & Routing configuration
5+ Years in a systems administration position
A salary of €45-55k per annum is on offer for this position.
I am also looking for junior candidate with the same skillset and 2-3years experience €28-35k per annum
Call Katie on 01-2866666 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this great opportunity.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CITRIX wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CITRIX jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CITRIX jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP CYBORG