The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CITRIX jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CITRIX roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CITRIX jobs and permanent CITRIX jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CITRIX jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: CITRIX , VMWARE , TCP/IP
Description: WINTEL ANALYST Skills: • Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server administration • Citrix Administration • VMware ESXi 5...
Description: WINTEL ANALYST
• Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server administration
• Citrix Administration
• VMware ESXi 5.x environments within local and shared storage Knowledge of TCP/IP, WINs, DNS, Routing, VPN, LAN/WAN
• Knowledge of hardware and software configuration
• Firm understanding of MS Office suite
Duties will include:
• Installation, clustering and administration of Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Servers to company standards using industry tools and best practices.
• Familiarity with HP Insight Manager
• Installation, administration and troubleshoot issue of Citrix XenApp6.5, Citrix Secure Gateway
• System upgrades such as firmware, OS, application, and security patch evaluation using WSUS, scripting, and other manual processes
• Installation and administration of VMware ESXi 5.x environments within local and shared storage
• Automated server deployments, vMotion, Storage vMotion, Update Manager, DRS, HA, VMware Conversion tools, SRM, VMware CLI and scripting
• Administer and/or troubleshoot related environments such as WINS, file shares, folder permissions, user account maintenance as well as server performance tuning
• Daily interaction with colleagues from Implementation and Support teams along with project managers
Successful candidate must :
• Have the ability to deliver projects/issues solo to their completion in the time frame allotted as well as collaborate within a team environment.
• Have familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio)
• Have familiarity with writing procedures and maintaining process documentation
• Be friendly, confident, self-starter, and have the ability to communicate with all levels of IT personnel from staff to upper management.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work in team environment but can self-direct where necessary
• Friendly and outgoing with willingness to assist fellow team-members
• This position has frequent contact with end users, help-desk peers, vendors, remote IT staff and managers.
E. Tools Provided by my client
• Employee will be provided with a Company laptop
• Employee will be provided with all software needed to perform their job effectively
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CITRIX wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CITRIX jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CITRIX jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CL CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP CYBORG