The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect CL jobs in Limerick Ireland. Browse through a large selection of CL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract CL jobs and permanent CL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all CL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: SQL , C++ , ORACLE , ERP , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: DYNAMICS AX APPLICATION MANAGER DESCRIPTION We are currently seeking to recruit an ERP Solutions Architect to join our IT team...
Description: DYNAMICS AX APPLICATION MANAGER
We are currently seeking to recruit an ERP Solutions Architect to join our IT team. This is a full-time position based at our Head Office and reports directly to the Head of IT, Logistics and Service Delivery.
IT Strategy, Development Manager, Microsoft Dynamics AX, X++, NET, SQL, C++, Oracle, ERP Systems, Project Management, IT Leadership
The Dynamics AX Application Manager role is to lead the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. Provide functional, technical and process leadership. Drive tactical delivery for multiple teams. Work with analysts, project managers, and business executives to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for development. Work with high performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and remediate issues. Manage associate/contractor development resources and enforces company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
The ideal candidates will have:
• At LEAST 3 years & 1 implementation with Dynamics AX Development Role
• Consideration will be given to experience in other ERP solution
• Will have developed/managed in a .NET environment
• Experience in AX 2012 a PLUS (Although training is offered)
• Experience in Finance, Trading, Forecasting, Retail and Wholesale module
Proactively analyse, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
Provide technical guidance and leadership to team
Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solution.
Perform complex applications programming activities. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies complex applications programs.
Manage a large team of internal developers.
Manage outsourcing relationships and delivery within the application development lifecycle.
Implement standards and methodologies supporting the full life cycle for our core business application platforms.
Collaborate with project and business analyst teams to ensure scope, requirements, project plans, resource allocations, budgets, issues, communication and implementation plans are developed, communicated, and updated regularly.
Maintain a work environment that stimulates the professional growth of all direct/indirect reports. Recruit and maintain effective staff members.
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained through solid relationships, delivery of capabilities, and operational excellence.
Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
Define guidelines and rules for managing application architectures. These guidelines and rules will include planning and gaining consensus for business metrics, a common taxonomy for application management, IT performance metrics, and ownership and custodianship of the application portfolio.
Agree to a common taxonomy and hand-offs with different parts of the IT organization, and define a common vocabulary as it relates to managing the applications.
Define the relative criticality of different applications in an application portfolio.
Communicate and transfer plans and interfaces between the Plan, Build and Run stages.
Assess scalability of existing and proposed custom applications; spearhead build vs. buy decisions.
Advocate for the app dev perspective across the IT team and the organization as a whole.
Provide critical input to IT leadership and help communicate our vision to senior management.
Develop a matrix around the delivery of projects.
Articulate the value of the development function within the wider business.
Able to communicate with business customers about business technology
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ORACLE
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Oracle DBA Developer with strong experience with large Oracle DB in addition general knowledge of Unix/Linux administration and MQ...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Oracle DBA Developer with strong experience with large Oracle DB in addition general knowledge of Unix/Linux administration and MQ.
• Identify and resolve production and/or applications development problems related to the use of the database management system software, research and provide recommendation of new software
• Provide technical support to application development and work closely with team members
• Perform database troubleshooting with the vendor and ongoing configuration management
• Collaborate with project, architecture, and release teams, providing input on architectural design recommendations
• Evaluate and benchmark new infrastructure components, hardware and software, by rating the areas of component functionality, capacity, system compatibility, efficiency and security
• Define and drive standards, plan and execute effective transition to production operations
• Ensure compliance with all supporting change control and problem management policies and procedures The person holding this position will be responsible to setup monitors that will provide notifications and metrics so that issues can be detected before an outage occurs.
• 7-10 years of experience with Oracle Database administration on an Linux platform, Oracle 11g and 12c
• Strong Oracle RDBMS skills in multiple Oracle releases, preferably: 10g, 11g and 12c
• Migration, upgrading and tuning of Oracle 11g/12c Database
• Superior analytic and troubleshooting skills
• Proven experience creating innovative solutions with a superior technical approach that drives business strategies
• Strong documentation skills, especially regarding the documentation of complex technologies for wide technology distribution and understanding (i.e. level 0-2 architecture diagrams).
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE
Description: Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Salary range - €50-56k per annum plus a full range of benefits Overview: Excellent client looking for an Oracle DBA with 2-3 years hands on Oracle DBA...
Description: Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Salary range - €50-56k per annum plus a full range of benefits
Excellent client looking for an Oracle DBA with 2-3 years hands on Oracle DBA experience in the areas below.
Experience and Requirements - Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
3+ years in a similar application DBA role with large-scale enterprise applications and databases
Oracle Certification preferred
HA/DR implementation using Oracle DataGuard
Excellent knowledge and experience of Oracle 11g database, OEM 12c, Oracle Enterprise Edition performance tools including Tuning and Diagnostics Packs, Oracle Partitioning, Advanced Security Option
Experience in perl and shell scripting
Excellent UNIX knowledge and experience
Good knowledge and experience of Fusion Middleware, SOA Suite and web services an advantage
Experience in Java and Oracle ADF an advantage
Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Strong analytical skills.
A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation.
Experience of Agile development methodologies preferable
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to me or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
Description: My client is looking for an Oracle SOA Technical Architect for a permanent. My client is a large corporate client in the financial services sector...
Description: My client is looking for an Oracle SOA Technical Architect for a permanent. My client is a large corporate client in the financial services sector. Salary range 80-100k plus benefits
- Provide Oracle technical architecture expertise within projects
- Establishing an in-depth knowledge of all layers of the application architecture
- Liaise and assist with production support and capacity planning
- Database and application performance optimisation and troubleshooting
- Database HA/DR practices and processes
- Database modelling and design for application databases
- Implementation of security, data retention and archiving policy
- Coaching and mentoring developers in SQL and PL/SQL development
- Establish standards and good practice in all facets of database design and development
- Collaborate with stakeholders to confirm requirements, discuss and evaluate solutions
- Assist with development of QA plans and scenarios
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in build and release management
- Promote best practices and new methodologies
Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years in a similar architecture role with large-scale enterprise applications and databases
- Oracle Certification preferred
- HA/DR implementation using Oracle Data Guard
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Oracle 11g database, OEM 12c, Oracle Enterprise Edition performance tools including Tuning and Diagnostics Packs, Oracle Partitioning, Advanced Security Option
- Experience in perl and shell scripting
- Excellent UNIX knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge and experience of Fusion Middleware, SOA Suite and web services
- Experience in Java/ J2EE an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation
- Experience of Agile development methodologies preferable
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team Please apply to Peter Kirby if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: ORACLE , UNIX
Description: Oracle/ Unix Administrator required for top Financial Services Company based in Cork. The Oracle/Unix team is responsible for all Unix and Oracle systems, some of which are critical systems...
Description: Oracle/ Unix Administrator required for top Financial Services Company based in Cork.
The Oracle/Unix team is responsible for all Unix and Oracle systems, some of which are critical systems. The team is responsible for ensuring the hardware and databases for these systems are monitored and issues resolved quickly. The team also engage with the business for any projects which will reside on Unix/Oracle hardware.
Requirements of the Job:
• Monitoring & Administration of Unix and Oracle environments and escalation and resolution of issues.
• Provide Unix & Oracle support for projects as required
• Act as an escalation point for customers
• Oracle 11g & 10g DBA Admin Skills/Experience.
• HP & Solaris Unix Admin Skills.
• Experience of Management of SAN(EMC) attached to HP & Solaris Unix Systems.
• Red Hat Linux experience an advantage.
• IT Diploma College Certification or equivalent
Skills: Oracle, Unix, Database Administration
This is a full time permanent role offering an attractive Salary and benefits package.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a CL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of CL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top CL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
CLARIS WORKS Clear Case CLIENT SERVER CLIPPER CLISTS CLOAS CLUSTERING CNE Cobit COBOL COBOL2 COBRA CODA COGEN COGNOS COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP CYBORG DANISH