The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect COGNOS jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of COGNOS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract COGNOS jobs and permanent COGNOS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all COGNOS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: COGNOS , DATAWAREHOUSING , Business Intelligence
Description: Systems Analyst ( Reporting & MIS) Overview: My Dublin Centre City based client is currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst with a strong Reporting & MIS background)...
Description: Systems Analyst ( Reporting & MIS)
My Dublin Centre City based client is currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst with a strong Reporting & MIS background). This is a permanent role with an excellent client.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
This role is within the Reporting & MIS application support space where cognos technical experience would be a distinct advantage.
• Review software solution design documents to ensure designs are in line with business requirements and technical standards.
• Review and sign off delivered components to ensure alignment with defined best practice e.g. design walk through, code review, unit or system test audit.
• Ensure deliveries are aligned with the long term strategy as defined by Global & Regional Architecture teams.
• Provide input as required to base system technology requirements including hardware, software, network bandwidth requirements.
• Ensure performance and load tests are appropriately executed, interpreted and evidenced.
• Ensure adequate unit and system test plans are in place, and are being employed to prevent failures, target and eradicate root cause for repeat failures
• Formalise software acceptance from partners and when necessary provide technical assistance/mentoring to development teams.
• Ensure appropriate release control procedures and processes are adhered to.
• Identify opportunities to deliver technology improvements in application e.g. cost-benefit justification etc.
• Build and maintain constructive working relationships with technology delivery resource in offshore partner organisations
Skills / Competencies Required:
• Excellent development skills in SQL, Cognos, ETL.
• Understanding of fundamentals & principles of Data Warehousing.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to coach and influence effectively in an international context
• High levels of commitment and energy combined with the ability to lead people
• Organization and planning skills, ability to analyze and solve problems often involving cross functional teams having only a problem specific lifetime
• Excellent working knowledge of technology project development lifecycle in highly integrated large scale client server and web based environments
• Flexibility and a positive attitude toward change.
• Minimum of 4 years at Reporting and Systems Analysis skillslevel working in large scale IT projects or Support.
• Prior leadership experience is an advantage, with full project lifecycle experience
• Primary or Secondary degree in a related technical discipline
• Working knowledge of General Insurance or Financial Services preferable
• Prior experience in an International environment desirable
• Process and workflow experience is an advantage
Academic Qualification: Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business studies or business information systems or equivalent, is desirable.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: ORACLE , COGNOS , Business Intelligence
Description: Overview: My client is looking for a Oracle Reports Developer to join their team for a permanent role in the West of Ireland Job Description: The Oracle Reports Developer will join the...
My client is looking for a Oracle Reports Developer to join their team for a permanent role in the West of Ireland
The Oracle Reports Developer will join the Reporting Development Team and will be required to analyse technical and business requirements. You will utilise your knowledge of the Oracle e-Business Suite to develop appropriate reporting solutions according to user requirements.
• 3-5 Years Oracle Reports Development Experience
• Experience using SQL to query and analyse data in an Oracle Database
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Will consider candidates with a mixture of Oracle and SSRS experience.
• Cognos BI or Cognos Reporting experience
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a COGNOS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of COGNOS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top COGNOS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
COLDFUSION COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP CYBORG DANISH DATA MODELING DATABASE ADMIN DATABASIC DATADICTIONARY DATAEASE DATAFIT DATAFLEX Datastage DATAWAREHOUSING DB2 DBASE DCOM DEC DEC FORMS DEC VAX