The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect COLDFUSION jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of COLDFUSION roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract COLDFUSION jobs and permanent COLDFUSION jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all COLDFUSION jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: SQL , COLDFUSION , HTML5
Description: Web Developer Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will: • Identify opportunities for using web technologies to enhance our online presence, improve business processes and • increase...
Description: Web Developer
The ideal candidate will:
• Identify opportunities for using web technologies to enhance our online presence, improve business processes and
• increase communications with our stakeholders
• Contribute to the development and execution of our Intranet and Extranet strategy.
• Help to design and implement appropriate security measures to protect our web sites.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver user friendly, effective and appealing sites.
• Capture user requirements through meetings, workshops and prototyping.
• Create web site, page designs and prototypes for new and existing sites.
• Work with users to develop functional specifications and systems designs.
• Plan and execute the development and enhancement of web sites.
• Keep stakeholders apprised of progress through update meetings and progress reports.
• Create technical documentation and user guides for web applications.
• Manage external partners for development and support of company websites.
• Provide second level technical support to our users.
• Implement and test the company continuity and disaster recovery plans for web.
• Keep up to date with new and emerging technologies and contribute to IT strategy.
• Develop own skills in appropriate programming languages and technologies.
• Relevant experience in a similar role ideally within retail, distribution or wholesale industries.
• Proven track record in web development.
• Fully proficient Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher.
• Experience with Microsoft SSIS and similar ETL technologies, and working with web services and authentication platforms.
• Proficient in ColdFusion and Adobe Photoshop.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7 or later.
• Educated to degree level in an IT or Business related discipline, or diploma in an IT or business related discipline with relevant IT experience.
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
• A strong communicator with the ability to effectively convey information verbally and in writing.
• Excellent project management skills with ability to work well on a number of different tasks, sometimes with conflicting deadlines.
• Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a COLDFUSION wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of COLDFUSION jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top COLDFUSION jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
COLT COM COM+ Commitment Based Management COMPASS COOL:Gen CORBA COSEC CREDIT CARD CRM CRYSTAL REPORTS CSP CVP CYBORG DANISH DATA MODELING DATABASE ADMIN DATABASIC DATADICTIONARY DATAEASE DATAFIT DATAFLEX Datastage DATAWAREHOUSING DB2 DBASE DCOM DEC DEC FORMS DEC VAX DECNET