The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect DATABASE ADMIN jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of DATABASE ADMIN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract DATABASE ADMIN jobs and permanent DATABASE ADMIN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: DATABASE ADMIN , SQL
Description: SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR DUBLIN Responsibilities: • Manage and maintain all SQL instances in all environments...
Description: SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR DUBLIN
• Manage and maintain all SQL instances in all environments.
• Troubleshoot server and application issues within SQL Server
• Deploy latest database code to production
• Build and verify clustered / standalone instances
• Document SQL environments & configurations
• Data Steward
• 5+ years of professional experience as SQL Database Administrator / SQL Database Developer
• Proven experience working on large databases (>1TB)
• Proven experience in managing clustered SQL server databases on shared storage.
• Proven experience in performance tuning and query optimisation, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience in database source control and deployment
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience with SQL native backups, restores and recovery models.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
• Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for MSSQL Server including log shipping, database mirroring, replication and AlwaysOn Availability Groups.
• Excellent knowledge of indexes, index management and statistics.
• Experience of database design (normalization, experience with VLDB management).
• Experience with Reporting and Analysis Services.
• Experience with SSIS packages development and deployments.
• Experience with SQL Server database table Partitioning.
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts, including PowerShell.
• Experience working with Windows server, including Failover clustering and Active Directory.
• Experience in designing optimized disk configurations.
• BSc computer science/engineering or similar
• Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).
• Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
€60,000 - €70,000
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: MS Office , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Application Support Analyst Permanent Role Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their existing team...
Description: Application Support Analyst
Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in progressing their career to come on board with this fast growing company at an exciting time in their expansion.
• Administration of their large application suite
• Trouble shooting
• Analysing business requirements
• Compliance Regulation
• Knowledge of MS Office and SQL
• Good written and Oral communication skills
• Bsc in Computer Science or related
• Self Motivated and ability to work under pressure
• 3-5 years experience in similar role
If you are interested in applying for this role please email email@example.com or contact Lorraine on 01-2866666.
SKILLS: MS Office, SQL
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North West Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: DATABASE ADMIN , SQL SERVER
Description: IT SUPPORT ENGINEER Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their existing team...
Description: IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in progressing their career to come on board with this fast growing company at an exciting time in their expansion.
• Maintain office IT Infrastructure
• Monitor user Helpdesk
• Maintain Backup Solutions
• Network Installation and administration
• Knowlege of MS Database Management, replication and reporting
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server and SQL Scripting skills
• Knowledge of Firewall
• Trouble shooting
• Good communication skills
• 3-5 years experience in related field
If you are interested in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lorraine on 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a DATABASE ADMIN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of DATABASE ADMIN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top DATABASE ADMIN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
DATABASIC DATADICTIONARY DATAEASE DATAFIT DATAFLEX Datastage DATAWAREHOUSING DB2 DBASE DCOM DEC DEC FORMS DEC VAX DECNET DEI DELPHI DELTA DESIGNER 2000 DEVELOPER 2000 DFDSS DHCP DISPLAYWRITE DL1 Doc1 DREAMWEAVER DSDM DTP DUTCH E-LEARNING EASYTRIEVE ECLIPSE