The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect DATABASE ADMIN jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of DATABASE ADMIN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract DATABASE ADMIN jobs and permanent DATABASE ADMIN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , Service Delivery , SALES , REQUIREMENT GATHERING , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Pre-Sales Co-ordinator Working closely with the Product Owner, Sales Director, existing and potential client base the Pre-sales Co-ordinator will form a vital link between all aiding and guidance...
Description: Pre-Sales Co-ordinator
Working closely with the Product Owner, Sales Director, existing and potential client base the Pre-sales Co-ordinator will form a vital link between all aiding and guidance during the pre-sales process through to delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
*Assist with the preparation and delivery of presentations and product demonstrations to potential/existing clients.
*Liaise with Managers/team to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
*Carry out research, including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
*Assist with managing the sales bid process; responding to RFI’s & RFP’s when a client or prospect puts an opportunity ‘out to tender’.
*Respond to technical questions about the product or related infrastructure.
*Other ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate to the roll.
Essential Skills & Experience
*Relevant Third Level Degree or a min/max of 2-5 years’ solid experience in a similar pre-sales role
*Strong organisational skills
*Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process
*Strong problem solving skills including an ability to think ‘on their feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment
*Excellent motivation skills
*Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
*Good client facing & customer service skills/experience
*Strong written and oral communication skills
*Capable of clearly communicating and presenting technical concepts
*Proficient in Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Desirable Skills & Experience
*Professional certification(s) desired
*Experience in Marketing
*Experience in tools such as SQL Server, Report Writers, and Data Visualisation Tools
*Experience managing/co-ordinating a bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: MySQL , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Database Administrator (MY SQL) A leading Irish IT company is looking for a database administrator with MYSQL skills to join their solid team based in South Dublin...
Description: Database Administrator (MY SQL)
A leading Irish IT company is looking for a database administrator with MYSQL skills to join their solid team based in South Dublin. It reports directly into the IT director.
Benefits include performance related bonus, defined contribution pension scheme as well as well-defined career path.
*Maintaining the current database infrastructure
*Monitoring servers across multiple data-centres
*Performing query troubleshooting
*Preparing and running MySQL versions upgrades
*Acting as a resource for the development team, providing advice on schema changes, best practices and optimization
*Process review & identifying areas of improvement
*Backup/restore planning, testing & execution
*Db aspects of Disaster recovery/Business Continuity planning & execution
*Database security analysis, implementation & maintenance
Are you the right fit?
*3 - 5 years’ work experience with MySQL on a DBA level
*Excellent troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
*Familiarity with fail-over and point-in-time recovery
*Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools like Nagios / MySQL Enterprise Monitor / Grafana
Strong Understanding of:
*InnoDB Storage Engine
*Replication (asynchronous, semi-synchronous, SSL)
*Difference between binary log types
Preferred Qualifications, but not mandatory
*Proficiency with PHP and or Perl.
*Experience with Ansible.
*Knowledge of LAMP stack.
*Experience with Enterprise Architect
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: DATABASE ADMIN , SQL
Description: SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR DUBLIN Responsibilities: • Manage and maintain all SQL instances in all environments...
Description: SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR DUBLIN
• Manage and maintain all SQL instances in all environments.
• Troubleshoot server and application issues within SQL Server
• Deploy latest database code to production
• Build and verify clustered / standalone instances
• Document SQL environments & configurations
• Data Steward
• 5+ years of professional experience as SQL Database Administrator / SQL Database Developer
• Proven experience working on large databases (>1TB)
• Proven experience in managing clustered SQL server databases on shared storage.
• Proven experience in performance tuning and query optimisation, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience in database source control and deployment
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience with SQL native backups, restores and recovery models.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
• Knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for MSSQL Server including log shipping, database mirroring, replication and AlwaysOn Availability Groups.
• Excellent knowledge of indexes, index management and statistics.
• Experience of database design (normalization, experience with VLDB management).
• Experience with Reporting and Analysis Services.
• Experience with SSIS packages development and deployments.
• Experience with SQL Server database table Partitioning.
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts, including PowerShell.
• Experience working with Windows server, including Failover clustering and Active Directory.
• Experience in designing optimized disk configurations.
• BSc computer science/engineering or similar
• Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).
• Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
€60,000 - €70,000
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a DATABASE ADMIN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of DATABASE ADMIN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top DATABASE ADMIN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
DATABASIC DATADICTIONARY DATAEASE DATAFIT DATAFLEX Datastage DATAWAREHOUSING DB2 DBASE DCOM DEC DEC FORMS DEC VAX DECNET DEI DELPHI DELTA DESIGNER 2000 DEVELOPER 2000 DFDSS DHCP DISPLAYWRITE DL1 Doc1 DREAMWEAVER DSDM DTP DUTCH E-LEARNING EASYTRIEVE ECLIPSE