The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect DATABASE ADMIN jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of DATABASE ADMIN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract DATABASE ADMIN jobs and permanent DATABASE ADMIN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: MS Office , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Application Support Analyst Permanent Role Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their existing team...
Description: Application Support Analyst
Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in progressing their career to come on board with this fast growing company at an exciting time in their expansion.
• Administration of their large application suite
• Trouble shooting
• Analysing business requirements
• Compliance Regulation
• Knowledge of MS Office and SQL
• Good written and Oral communication skills
• Bsc in Computer Science or related
• Self Motivated and ability to work under pressure
• 3-5 years experience in similar role
If you are interested in applying for this role please email email@example.com or contact Lorraine on 01-2866666.
SKILLS: MS Office, SQL
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North West Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: DATABASE ADMIN , SQL SERVER
Description: IT SUPPORT ENGINEER Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their existing team...
Description: IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in progressing their career to come on board with this fast growing company at an exciting time in their expansion.
• Maintain office IT Infrastructure
• Monitor user Helpdesk
• Maintain Backup Solutions
• Network Installation and administration
• Knowlege of MS Database Management, replication and reporting
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server and SQL Scripting skills
• Knowledge of Firewall
• Trouble shooting
• Good communication skills
• 3-5 years experience in related field
If you are interested in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lorraine on 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , DATABASE ADMIN , MS SQL SERVER
Description: Technical SQL Support Analyst (60% DBA, 40% SQL Development) Overview: This is the ideal role for an IT support professional with experience of using SQL Server, as well as database...
Description: Technical SQL Support Analyst (60% DBA, 40% SQL Development)
This is the ideal role for an IT support professional with experience of using SQL Server, as well as database administration software seeking a new challenge. The ideal candidate will have had experience in both a technical and business environment.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
The position is primarily focused in the day-to-day administrative and operational tasks of managing and supporting a large, transaction-intensive database environment. You will ensure that SQL server administration, data base administration and back-up and disaster recovery strategies are in place and tested.
- Monitor SQL Agent Jobs and be able to troubleshoot / resolve problems before they are reported by clients.
- Documentation of issues based on priorities and follow up with actions for long term solution.
- Ensure data availability and quality for dashboard reporting.
- Experience of SSRS and SSIS technology is essential in order to provide support to core applications. Having the ability to write and amend reports and packages where required.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks and work with relevant parties to resolve them, or escalate them to the IT management team.
- The candidate will work collaboratively with clients & other departments including finance, marketing, operations and other members of the support team to provide resolutions to reported problems.
Skills Required :
- 2 years minimum SQL Server experience with a strong relational database background
- Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills
- Experience of incident management, documentation and problem management
- Sound debugging and problem solving skills
- Technical skills/knowledge with experience on SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012) , Reporting Services, SSIS Packages, SQL Agent Jobs, Stored Procedures etc.
- Good understanding of database architecture required.
- Strong performance tuning and optimisation skills required.
- Experience with disaster recovery methods and capacity planning required.
- Ability to interact with all levels (horizontal and vertical).
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow your SQL DBA experience while supporting our core SQL software within an exciting industry
Academic Qualification: Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business studies or business information systems or equivalent, is desirable.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a DATABASE ADMIN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of DATABASE ADMIN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top DATABASE ADMIN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
DATABASIC DATADICTIONARY DATAEASE DATAFIT DATAFLEX Datastage DATAWAREHOUSING DB2 DBASE DCOM DEC DEC FORMS DEC VAX DECNET DEI DELPHI DELTA DESIGNER 2000 DEVELOPER 2000 DFDSS DHCP DISPLAYWRITE DL1 Doc1 DREAMWEAVER DSDM DTP DUTCH EASYTRIEVE ECLIPSE ECNE