The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect DATA MODELING jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of DATA MODELING roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract DATA MODELING jobs and permanent DATA MODELING jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all DATA MODELING jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , SQL , DATA MODELING , DATAWAREHOUSING
Description: QA Test Analyst - Data Migration QA Test Analyst - Data Migration - My client is looking for a QA tester with a background in Data Migration projects and any exposure to Oracle would be highly...
Description: QA Test Analyst - Data Migration
QA Test Analyst - Data Migration - My client is looking for a QA tester with a background in Data Migration projects and any exposure to Oracle would be highly advantageous. The role is a one year fixed term contract and the salary guide is €50-55k per annum plus benefits.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Provides support for multiple QA activities. Is self managed to react to and provide support to both IT and business teams.
Support the use of quality assurance programs, including: best practices/methodologies, QA and end-to-end testing or tool selection, automation and use.
Delivers business documents related to quality assurance programs that could include best practices, testing or tool support.
Ensures appropriate test environment exists for testing work.
As part of the quality assurance team, promotes automated tool use where appropriate.
Initiates quality assurance approaches, including new and improved testing processes.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
Ability to conceptualize and contribute to delivery of multiple IT projects as part of the quality assurance team.
IT Degree, technical training or equivalent work experience
3-5 years QA Test experience and a background in Data migration projects
Broad knowledge of data/ Oracle databases with knowledge of related systems applications and/or technologies
If you are interested in the role please can you send me your resume to via email or call me on 01 2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , DATA MODELING , DATAWAREHOUSING
Description: Data Warehouse Developer – Sql Server Overview: The client is a leading Financial Services company and they are looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer with good Sql Server Skills but an...
Description: Data Warehouse Developer – Sql Server
The client is a leading Financial Services company and they are looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer with good Sql Server Skills but an overall Data warehouse Development background. The client will offer a good benefits package and salary. The location will suit anyone living around Dublin South West near the M50.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Design, development and test guidance for the Operational Data Store, Data Ware House model design, ETL/ELT architecture & design, BI solutions, and DW infrastructure
• Interface with business stakeholders/business analysts to gather DW requirements and translate business requirements into data needs
• Be hands-on individual contributor to design and develop data models, design and develop ETL/ELT as necessary
• Design and develop real-world use case scenarios for the warehouse that can be translated into test requirements.
Key Skills & Attributes:
• 7 Year experience in Data Warehouse ETL/ELT Development
• 5 Years experience in Data Modeling for Data Warehouse
• 3 years experience as Data Warehouse technical development role
Degree in Computer Science or related discipline Advanced knowledge of SQL including complex stored procedures, functions, query optimization, indexing strategy
• Experience with overall DW infrastructure capacity planning and scaling
• Proven track record in delivering scalable and reliable DW solutions.
• Strong data modelling and dimensional modelling skills (including slowly changing dimensions
• Experience with data quality and data profiling
ELT design and development experience
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: DATAWAREHOUSING , DATA MODELING , Business Intelligence
Description: An experienced DataWarehouse Analyst/ Modeller is required for a top Financial Services Company based in Dublin. This is to work in the delivery and support of a new Data Warehouse project...
Description: An experienced DataWarehouse Analyst/ Modeller is required for a top Financial Services Company based in Dublin. This is to work in the delivery and support of a new Data Warehouse project. This is a permanent role.
The data modeller will work on a new project to implement a Data Warehouse environment to meet the company’s reporting requirements alongside a number of operational deliverables. The data modeller will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a Logical Data Model which will be built to house the Institution’s data estate. The data modeller will have strong communication skills and work with business users and DBA’s to expand the warehouse to meet the business requirements.
Reporting to the IT Delivery Manager, the successful candidate will
• Interpret accurately and contribute to the requirements as presented by the business
• Create / customise the logical data model to accurately reflect the business requirements
• Adhere to IT Project Methodology and standards
• Work with a team to ensure quality assurance
• Take ownership and responsibility for the tasks assigned to them
• Set and adhere to challenging deadlines
• Be familiar with all aspects of a development lifecycle
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a data warehouse environment, (ideally on Teradata) in a Financial Service industry.
Experience with Teradata will be an advantage, though not a requirement for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will also possess the some or all of the following skills and knowledge:
• A comprehensive understanding of normalised data modelling techniques
• A good understanding of dimensional modelling concepts and techniques
• An ability to interpret business requirements for BI systems and design logical data models to support those requirements
• Recent experience in designing data models for an enterprise data warehouse system or a departmental data mart or both, preferably in the financial services industry
• Experience of using data modelling tools such as CA Erwin or Oracle Designer to develop data models in a form that can easily be communicated to business and technical staff.
• An ability to work closely with ETL and BI developers to ensure data models efficiently support data loading and end-user access requirements.
• An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on their own initiative in a demanding environment
• An ability to demonstrate an organised and systematic approach to work
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to work with others building and maintaining strong professional relationships
• A third level qualification in a data management related field (e.g. Mathematics, IS or Statistics), or a Bachelor’s degree in a non-related field combined with two or more years database system experience is required.
Skills: Business Intelligence, BI, Teradata, DataWarehouse
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to further their career within Financial Services on a new Enterprise DataWarehouse Project.
Excellent Salary and benefits on offer to the right candidate
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a DATA MODELING wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of DATA MODELING jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top DATA MODELING jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
DATABASE ADMIN DATABASIC DATADICTIONARY DATAEASE DATAFIT DATAFLEX Datastage DATAWAREHOUSING DB2 DBASE DCOM DEC DEC FORMS DEC VAX DECNET DEI DELPHI DELTA DESIGNER 2000 DEVELOPER 2000 DFDSS DHCP DISPLAYWRITE DL1 Doc1 DREAMWEAVER DSDM DTP DUTCH EASYTRIEVE ECLIPSE