The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect DBASE jobs in Limerick Ireland. Browse through a large selection of DBASE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract DBASE jobs and permanent DBASE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all DBASE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: SQL , SQL SERVER , DBASE , MS SQL SERVER
Description: My Dublin North West based client is looking for a SQL Server DBA to join its busy and expanding IT Team...
Description: My Dublin North West based client is looking for a SQL Server DBA to join its busy and expanding IT Team.
You will be involved in designing and building a new SQL infrastructure as well as being responsible for the maintenance and update of the existing infrastructure and methodologies.
• Analyze and understand the application architecture and how the database is used
• Ability to trace through existing SQL Stored procedures
• Creating , scheduling SQL Server Jobs
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• Good Transact SQL abilities
• Knowledge of Windows Desktop administration
• Root Cause Analysis
• Experience and willingness to document issues and procedures to a high standard
• Knowledge of Replication, Database design, core database conceptsAdminister the Microsoft SQL Database estate.
• Process database administration tasks to include health checking , capacity planning , performance tuning , database structure changes , database reorganisation
• Support analysis and design of business requirements from a technical point of view and provide input into the technical direction that best support the business requirements and overall IT architecture and strategy, in conjunction with the Application Development team
• Perform Production support and Oncall duties
• Contribute to the planning activities including impact analysis, scoping of new projects
• IT Degree or equivalent
• 3 years + experience
• Proven Previous experience as a Microsoft SQL DBA with experience in administrating both Standard and Enterprise SQL deployments
• Sound knowledge of software engineering principles and theory
• Strong knowledge of the Windows environment and strong Database troubleshooting experience
• Knowledge of scheduling, monitoring and reporting utilities
• Knowledge of physical and virtual server sets
• Windows server admin.
• Programming skills VB/C#
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Elaine@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
SQL Server DBA
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a DBASE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of DBASE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top DBASE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
DCOM DEC DEC FORMS DEC VAX DECNET DEI DELPHI DELTA DESIGNER 2000 DEVELOPER 2000 DFDSS DHCP DISPLAYWRITE DL1 Doc1 DREAMWEAVER DSDM DTP DUTCH EASYTRIEVE ECLIPSE ECNE EDC Edge Computing Network EFT EJB EMPRESS ENDEVOR EPICOR EPOS ERP