The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect DREAMWEAVER jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of DREAMWEAVER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract DREAMWEAVER jobs and permanent DREAMWEAVER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ADOBE , DREAMWEAVER
Description: Graduate Web Developer – Graphic Developer My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Graduate Web Developer to join their existing team...
Description: Graduate Web Developer – Graphic Developer
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Graduate Web Developer to join their existing team.
Job Role will involve:
• Graphic design skills through the use of Photoshop/ Illustrator to utilise text and imagery, creating imaginative graphics for online campaigns/ promotions/ presentations.
• Delivering rich content to engage with audiences across web, mobile, and social channels by creating imaginative graphics and incorporating video, podcasts, social media, RSS feeds into the Organisations website.
• Content Management of the Organisations websites through existing Content Management System using a general knowledge of Web Programming.
• Project Management experience.
• Good attention to detail with good time management skills.
• Good communication skills and a good team player.
• A working knowledge of web development tools with a general knowledge of Web programming / graphic design.
Academic Qualification: Minimum Education Requirement: 2.1 Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: DREAMWEAVER , .NET , C# , ASP.Net
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#) My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team...
Description: Web Developer (.net/C#)
My client based in Dublin City is looking for an ambitious Web Developer with strong C# or VB.net skills to join their small but dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is able to analyse, propose and develop new solutions to improve the company’s business efficiencies.
The role will include:
Helping to define the company IT Development strategy in line with the company’s business plans.
Develop and enhance the company’s back office and online booking system.
Updating and maintaining the company’s websites.
Working closely with the senior management in the company to ensure best practice policies are in place.
Proposing solutions to streamline business efficiencies
It is envisaged that this will be a senior role for someone that has the get up and go and will make a key contribution to the continued success of the company.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• A proven track record and minimum 3 years’ experience working with and developing C# or VB.net and MS SQL websites and applications.
• Strong organisational, project management skills and time management skills.
• You should also be extremely proficient in some of the basic but key areas of web development e.g HTML and CSS.
• Desire to develop new mobile based solutions for the business.
• Good commercial\business awareness.
• Similar experience in a travel company preferred but not essential.
• The ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
• A thorough understanding of online marketing and excellent analytical skills.
• Relevant third level qualification.
• Excellent command of English is a prerequisite as is a visa to work in Ireland.
• A team player with good attitude and enthusiasm!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: Web Developer, .net Developer, C# Developer, ASP.net
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a DREAMWEAVER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of DREAMWEAVER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top DREAMWEAVER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
DSDM DTP DUTCH EASYTRIEVE ECLIPSE ECNE EDC Edge Computing Network EFT EJB EMPRESS ENDEVOR EPICOR EPOS ERP ERWIN ESQL ETL ETL EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE