The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect EPOS jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of EPOS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract EPOS jobs and permanent EPOS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all EPOS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Darragh Heavey Skills Keywords: Service Delivery , EPOS , NETWORKS
Description: Technical Field Service Engineer My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experience, highly motivated and technically experienced Field Service Engineer...
Description: Technical Field Service Engineer
My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experience, highly motivated and technically experienced Field Service Engineer.
The successful candidate will ensure the effective and timely resolution of all intendents raised by the support desk, complete installations to a timeline that has been set and provide out of hours support on a scheduled basis to our customer base.
• Support of existing software and hardware, via on site support, remote via team viewer and over the phone.
• Manage multiple priority tickets to ensure timely resolution
• Training of the portfolio via one-to-one or group training
• Establish relationships internally and with the customer base
• Complete installations of new hardware and software from planning to training and signing off
• Comply with the company policies and procedures
• Participate in new company projects that could include new systems, new products and new services
• Ensure hardware repairs or replacements are completed and documented accordingly
• Customer service driven
• Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving ability
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to work well under pressure, and prioritise
• Attention to detail
• Experience in a similar role (preferable)
• Proven experience in using IT systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office at a minimum
• Networking skills both in a hardware and software scope
• High level of college education in IT (preferable) or CompTIA +A certificate
• A good understand of the Hospitality and Retail market with work experience (preferable)
• Must have a full clean driving licence
• Company Van
• Company mobile phone
• Company laptop
• Expenses paid for
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin / Cork Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: EPOS
Description: EPOS Project Manager Microsoft RMS Project Manager Dynamics AX Project Manager I am currently looking to hire an experienced EPOS Project Manager to fully manage a new system changeover...
Description: EPOS Project Manager
Microsoft RMS Project Manager
Dynamics AX Project Manager
I am currently looking to hire an experienced EPOS Project Manager to fully manage a new system changeover for my client
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Liaising & following up on a constant daily basis with the supplier in resolving the various outstanding issues, queries, reports etc.
• Going to each location to adequately train up shop management & staff on the new system.
• Training our Buyers & Buying admin team so that they learn the best & most efficient ways to operate the new system (as opposed to trying to get the new system to do things the same way as the old system did them).
• Getting our new warehouse distribution module up & running
• Getting our online sales website integrated with the new EPOS system
• Excel training – The new system relies a lot on Excel (both for importing & exporting). Therefore, we have a need to up skill our users to be better at Excel than they are currently.
• Ultimately, to help the company & all the users to get the best advantages out of the new system & not just to use the system to do the same things/ways as we did on the old system
The person can be located ideally either in Dublin or Cork city but will require travel to difference shops.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a EPOS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of EPOS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top EPOS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ERP ERWIN ESQL ETL ETL EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end