The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ERP jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ERP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ERP jobs and permanent ERP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: ERP
Description: My Client, based in Cork and looking for an ERP Project Manager with implementation experience of Financial Applications. This is an 8-9 month contract role...
Description: My Client, based in Cork and looking for an ERP Project Manager with implementation experience of Financial Applications.
This is an 8-9 month contract role.
Reporting to the Manager, Information Technology, the incumbent will contribute to the support, configuration, enhancement, development, and implementation of the company’s ERP and financial applications.
• Critically evaluate business requirements gathered from multiple sources and identify underlying business needs;
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with decision-makers, system owners, and end users to analyse information needs and functional requirements in order to evaluate the cost-benefit trade-offs for enhancements;
• Investigate issues, identify root causes, recommend and drive resolutions;
• Level 2/3 support responsibility in conjunction with the North American application support team;
• Act as the liaison between the European platform and the organisation’s finance and operational business units, and technology teams;
• Develop and present detailed business cases to business and IT stakeholders and management;
• Participate in the assessment and validate various technology solutions from various providers in order to document gap analysis with recommendations;
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans;
• Prepare and revise process documentation as necessary;
• Translate business requirements into configurations for COTS solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
• Demonstrated experience in leadership;
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines; able to work effectively in ambiguous or changing situations;
• Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
• Ability to identify problems and deal with situation and issues proactively;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a conscientious, consistent and thorough manner;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Experience with ERP systems (IFS, SAP, Oracle), financial consolidation applications (Cognos Controller, Hyperion) and/or BI concepts would be an asset;
• Batchelor’s degree in business, IT or related field;
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in business analysis, finance or audit capacity.
Send your updated CV ASAP for consideration.
Salary based and Daily rate contract considered.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ERP , Agresso
Description: Agresso Consultant - Permanent Excellent client looking for an Agresso Consultant who has a mix of Functional and some technical implementation knowledge of Agresso Business world...
Description: Agresso Consultant - Permanent
Excellent client looking for an Agresso Consultant who has a mix of Functional and some technical implementation knowledge of Agresso Business world.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the customers by acting as a SME
- Analyzing customers' business requirements and technology objectives; developing application design to exactly meet customers' business needs
- Establishing criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, and design
- Developing project plans, issue tracking, prioritization and overall management over the life cycle of the project
- Preparing design documents describing new system features for development
- Providing customers professional knowledge in subject matter specialty areas
- System Configuration, data loading, data migration, customer training, system documentation
Please apply to email@example.com if interested in this role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ERP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ERP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ERP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ERWIN ESQL ETL ETL EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION