The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ERP jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ERP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ERP jobs and permanent ERP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: ERP , SQL
Description: Application Support Financial Support Engineer Role My client is seeking to recruit an Application Support person with responsibility for managing their key business systems for their Group...
Description: Application Support
Financial Support Engineer
My client is seeking to recruit an Application Support person with responsibility for managing their key business systems for their Group Head Office in Ireland
• Responsible for the day to day support and administration of the business systems
• Responsible for compliance with Group IT standards and policies through the development and implementation of local policies, procedures and processes
• Develop, manage and implement project plans such as application upgrades and new software solutions while ensuring that all SDLC and Change Management requirements are met
• Develop and maintain reporting solutions for Treasury Operations and Accounting teams
• Proactively identify and propose business applications improvements
• Liaise with Group IS and third party vendors to ensure appropriate service levels to the business
• Work closely with the IT Operations Manager to determine how applications can be developed to meet the business needs
The candidate is expected to be proficient in a number of applications and technologies used within the Treasury IT environment including:
• Proficient in Microsoft Server 2003/2008 administration
• Good knowledge of relational databases
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 administration
• Experience with report writing software such as MS Reporting Services, R&R, Crystal etc
• Experience with VM Ware virtualisation platform
• Experience with the following Financial Systems an advantage ‐ SAP, Exchequer, Wallstreet
• Experience in a Treasury or Accounting environment a distinct advantage
This is a permanent role based in Dublin - Salary is coming in at circa 40-50k plus benefits
How to Apply
Send an updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call Lorraine on 01 286 66 66
SKILLS: Application Support, Software Support, Financial Application Support, Financial Systems, ERP, SAP, Accounting Systems, Treasury Systems, SQL etc
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: FLASH , POWERPOINT , ADOBE , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: New Role for an E learning Design Specialist with a leading Life Assurance Company based in Dublin City Centre...
Description: New Role for an E learning Design Specialist with a leading Life Assurance Company based in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the E-Learning Manager the successful candidate will:
• Work with Learning & Development Team and business stakeholders to assess potential business e-Learning requirements.
• Identify business learning needs via strong learning needs analysis with stakeholders and subject matter expert(s).
• Scope e-Learning development projects and deliver on time.
• Work with key stakeholders from design to launch.
• Develop storyboards to present draft outline.
• Work with subject matter experts to design and develop best e-Learning solution.
• Strong implementation and support of e-Learning course roll out (including pilots).
• Define and manage reporting approach for weekly/monthly reporting on e-Learning usage in line with key performance indicators.
• Work with Group IT to develop service levels in respect to programme install onto e-Learning server and ability to troubleshoot.
• Develop competency and evaluation assessments as part of e learning courses including reporting.
• Troubleshoot anomalies under control in e-Learning course development via rigorous testing at development pre roll out.
• Increase e learning usage via appropriate PR and communications.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
• Expert knowledge of rapid e-Learning tools, specifically Captivate, Articulate Suite, Camtasia and Sony Vegas.
• It is essential to have expert knowledge of Flash interaction creation software (specifically Adobe Creative Suite) for e-Learning.
• Expert in MS PowerPoint
• Experience providing consultancy service to business areas while building and maintaining strong relationships.
• Experience of leading IT related projects utilising cross functional teams and customers.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills and with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, with a high customer service focus.
• Resilience with strong motivation to complete tasks.,br>
• Effective team player with the ability to work independently as required.
• Proven experience in Learning & Development and in-course design is desirable.
• A relevant 3rd level qualification is desirable.
This is an initial 6 month Contract with a view to being extended.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ERP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ERP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ERP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ERWIN ESQL ETL ETL EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION