The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ERP jobs in Limerick Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ERP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ERP jobs and permanent ERP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ERP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: ERP , Axapta
Description: AX/ERP SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT Description We are currently seeking to recruit an ERP Solutions Architect to join our IT team...
Description: AX/ERP SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
We are currently seeking to recruit an ERP Solutions Architect to join our IT team. This is a full-time position based at our Head Office and reports directly to the Head of IT, Logistics and Service Delivery.
AX Solutions Architect / ERP Solutions Architect
The AX Solutions ARchitect / ERP Solutions Architect will have a strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of an ERP system. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to develop functional and technical enhancements delivering high quality results. The role will function as a subject matter expert for application configuration and design, optimising features and system performance.
The ideal candidates will have:
• At LEAST 3 years & 1 implementation with Dynamics AX
Consideration will be given to experience in other ERP solution
• Experience in AX 2012 a PLUS (Although training is offered)
• Experience in Finance, Trading, Forecasting, Retail and Wholesale module
• Lead a project team driving best practices and guidance to integrate and improve methodologies and user experience
• Work closely with the Programme Manager to ensure that all deadlines related to the technical aspects of the ERP implementation are achieved
• Responsible for conducting peer reviews for ERP application configuration design and adherence to best practices, standards, procedures and methodologies
• Configure and test ERP system module configurations to ensure delivered solutions meet the business functional requirements
• Work closely with the Technical Team to build hardware sizing requirements
• Work closely with the Development Team to create requirements documents that will be used by developers for customising our ERP system
• Monitor development and release activities to ensure development guidelines are being followed
• Promote development objects during build and ensure testing are complete
• Document environment specifications
• Communicate ERP implementation environment methodology to the IT team
• Build and or copy new environments as needed
• Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop gap/fit solutions
• Configure our ERP system to enhancement or automate business processes
• Strong organisational abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Demonstrate a strong ability to work on own initiative
• Hold complete knowledge of the full lifecycle of an ERP implementation and knowledge of ERP software including end to end business process covering system in supply chain, financial and retail
• Experience of full scope not only in daily operations but also familiarity in BI reporting and e-commerce
• IT business analyst experience with strong SDLC
• Knowledge of finance, trade and logistics and either production or project functionality within Dynamics AX 2012 would be an advantage
• Proven project experience modifying or creating new reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Act as a liaison between business users and technical developers
• Must possess critical thinking skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and dynamic work environment
• Degree in Computer Science and Information Systems would be an advantage
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: Business Intelligence , CRM , ERP , SQL
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Business/Systems Analyst to join their team and help further develop their systems and infrastructure platform...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Business/Systems Analyst to join their team and help further develop their systems and infrastructure platform.
The successful candidate will work with internal and external stakeholders to lead the development and delivery of IT enabled projects which underpin successful business performance.
• The management of a small team responsible for the control, maintenance and support of all hardware and business systems
• Lead the IT function in the delivery of process improvement and systems development
• Manage and support any integration with third party suppliers
• Support and assist the ICT team in the delivery of relevant infrastructure projects
• Support the business in its management and financial information reporting requirements and assist in extracting value from its data
• Developing data warehouse and BI reports to support data driven decision making
• Support the business in its budgeting and forecasting processes
• Manage the IT budgets across all business units
• Manage relationships with external service providers
• Train users on processes and systems and maintain all relevant process/systems/training documentation.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following Skills and Attributes:
• A third level qualification, with an accountancy qualification an advantage
• Strong Project Management skills, preferably Prince 2 qualified
• Strong understanding of business processes, preferably with a LSS certification
• Strong ERP and BI skills, knowledge of M3 and IBM Cognos applications and data sources an advantage
• Good Data Warehouse skills with experience of developing SQL reports
• Knowledge of Salesforce CRM solution
• Comfortable using MS Project and Visio
• A proven track record of delivering systems integration, automation and development projects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build internal and external relationships at all levels
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong desire for continuous process improvement
• Strong team player with the ability to transfer systems knowledge across multiple functions
• Flexibility to adapt to a fast changing dynamic results oriented environment
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong daily rate for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ERP , Servers
Description: Business Support Analyst My Munster based client currently requires a Business Support Analyst to provide application and technical support to the business as part of a performance driven IT...
Description: Business Support Analyst
My Munster based client currently requires a Business Support Analyst to provide application and technical support to the business as part of a performance driven IT team
Key Skills are needed are;
1. Engage and provide IT Application and Technical support to end uses within the business.
2. To co-ordinate and complete problem investigation and resolution for all operational IT hardware and software.
3. Documentation/Management of user requirements through to implementation and training.
4. To provide operational support for all business systems.
5. Planning and implementation of applications and systems.
1. To become familiar with existing and new IT systems.
2. To provide application training and operational support to users.
3. To manage the implementation and development of IT systems.
4. To liaise with suppliers / service providers as required in pursuance of service delivery.
1. Manage good working relationships, ensuring effective forms of communication
to stakeholders and the business
2. Advise and deliver enhancements to operational procedures and technologies
3. To provide backup to other members of the I.T. Department.
4. Assistance in investigation, design, testing, training and implementation of new
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Relevant 3rd level qualification
• Minimum 1 year experience in the IT/IS field, providing 1st/2nd level support
• Knowledge of ERP systems, Servers, Microsoft Office, Navision, AS/400, Cognos, LAN/WAN environments.
• Self Starter with a proven ability to troubleshoot
• Good teamwork, time management and communication skills.
• Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ERP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ERP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ERP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ERWIN ESQL ETL ETL EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION