The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ERWIN jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ERWIN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ERWIN jobs and permanent ERWIN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ERWIN jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ORACLE , SQL , DATA MODELING , ERWIN
Description: My Dublin based banking client currently requires an Oracle Database Developer to be responsible for design and development of the key database components in the next generation of Investors Services...
Description: My Dublin based banking client currently requires an Oracle Database Developer to be responsible for design and development of the key database components in the next generation of Investors Services.
Oracle Database Developer Background On Role:
The role will focus on the development of an advanced data movement and delivery system supporting high volume financial transactions on a daily basis across the full range of Investor Services – including Custody, Middle-Office, Fund Administration, Security Lending and Transfer Agency. The system will ultimately provide high quality financial investments and performance data to internal and external system users, over complete data quality and lineage system
Oracle Database Developer Requirements:
• Primary degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
• Finance related postgraduate qualification (desirable).
• Oracle Certification (desirable). This role will require a sound knowledge of the Investor Services business domain coupled with a strong understanding of reporting, business intelligence and data management technologies that support this space.
• 5+ years in software development in the financial/insurance or related industry.
• Excellent understanding of SQL writing. ETL technologies such as Ab Initio experience an advantage
• Excellent SQL query development and optimization skills (SQL, PL/SQL)
• Excellent query tuning skills. Use of performance tools such as SQL trace, EXPLAIN plans, Oracle ADDM, AWR, ASH, etc
• Excellent data analysis, profiling and integration skills
• Experience with data formatting and scripting technologies (Unix/Perl)
• Understanding of metadata management, data lineage and data quality
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Oracle Developer / PL/SQL Developer / Database Developer
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ERWIN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ERWIN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ERWIN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ESQL ETL ETL EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING