The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ETL jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ETL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ETL jobs and permanent ETL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ETL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: DATAWAREHOUSING , SQL , ETL , Business Intelligence
Description: Data Warehouse Developer required for Permanent Position with leading Financial Services Company based in Cork...
Description: Data Warehouse Developer required for Permanent Position with leading Financial Services Company based in Cork.
Reporting to the Team Lead the role of Data warehouse Developer is responsible for the continuing development of the Integrated Data Layer and the delivery of Business Access Layer Solutions. The Data warehouse Developer is responsible for profiling data sets and developing data transformations in line with implementations.
Responsibilities of the Data warehouse Developer:
• Adhere to IT Project Methodology & Standards
• Ensure Data Quality Assurance by incorporating Source to Target Data Verification at all transition points
• Design data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
• Develop data transformations to meet the business requirements in line with the developed data model
• Support Data Modellers in analysis ODS Data
• Develop the batch schedule managing dependencies and resources as appropriate
• The ideal candidate will have a third level IT qualification or 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience of writing SQL scripts to transform data.
• Hands on experience of performance tuning through the use of Explains and Viewpoint Query Monitor.
• Experience in Multi load, Fast export, BTEQ, Fast load.
• Experience or knowledge of data management framework.
• Experience or knowledge of Financial Services Logical Data Model, or similar Data Model.
• Solid understanding of client tools such as SQL Assistant, Viewpoint Performance Monitor.
• Experience working with ETL tools such as SSIS would be advantageous.
• Experience of working with scheduling tools would be advantageous
Datawarehouse Developer, Data warehouse Developer, SQL, ETL, Data Management, Datawarehousing, Data Warehouse Analyst, SQL Scripts, ETL tools, SSIS, Data Model.
Apply now with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Save to My Jobs
Location: Leinster Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: Business Intelligence , ORACLE , ETL
Description: My Leinster based client is currently looking for an experienced Oracle BI & ETL Specialist to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Leinster based client is currently looking for an experienced Oracle BI & ETL Specialist to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
As the Oracle BI ETL you will work within the Applications team and the Business to create an effective BI solution that meets the business requirements. You will develop a detailed understanding of the issues encountered, an understanding of development of the application, monitoring and the release process, and provide the required support from BI perspective for the OBIEE / OBIA footprint including but not limited to Oracle eBs and Oracle HRMS.
• You are the internal owner for the OBIA Oracle BI Stack, with responsibility for Administration, monitoring and maintaining the applications.
• Support the BICC Manager in providing technical and process direction and support for the technical team of ETL (ODI) and BI (OBIEE / OBIA) developers in all phases of the delivery process: requirements / scoping, prototyping / design, development, testing, release and support.
• Co-ordinate with internal and external service providers and projects teams to ensure that current and future BI IT requirements are satisifed.
• Participate in the development of project plans to implement data warehouse solution and identify resource requirements.
Provide OBIA Application support and administration
Functional and Technical Design reviews
ODI monitoring, configuring , Maintaining, Deployment
ODI, OBIA Technical support and hands on development as required.
Work with source system owners to automate deliver information to the landing area.
• Be the "hands-on, end-to-end" expert in all layers of the OBIEE / OBIA / ODI stack with a proven track record of successful delivery in complex environments.
• Identify, recommend and best practices on ETL / OBIEE / OBIA architecture and repository development.
• Support and guide the cast of teammates performing ancillary roles within the BI teams.
• Lead future in-house system analysis, ETL design and development and system testing to create an integrated data warehouse based on custom and Oracle BI Applications mappings and reports.
Maintain high level of proficiency in appropriate modern technologies.
A relevant third level or similar qualification or technical experience in the relevant subject matter.
Ideally 5/6 years experience in similar role.
Knowledge of ITIL process and approach is desirable.
Detailed knowledge of the technical content required to complete the role
• Experience of working within a technology development environment, preferably with an emphasis on utilities and Oracle BI applications
• Proven ODI ETL development in a data warehousing environment
• Proven OBIEE / OBIA architecture and repository and report developments using best practices
• Experience maintaining / modifying existing ETL code (not just new development)
• Ability to understand business requirements and develop software solutions
• Strong experience with data warehousing and ETL tools
• Experience with the SDLC and BI tools mainly with OBIEE / OBIA
• Must have experience with STAR ( SNOWFLAKE) schema techniques
• Must have experience performing user acceptance testing for applications
• Strong data analysis skills and ability to present the findings to business users
• Strong documentation skills and experience using OBIEE / OBIA as a report writing tool
• Proficiency in verbal and written communications (including presentation skills) and interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to write proper documentation and building of a knowledge base
• Confident and comfortable interacting with people in various disciplines and at various levels of an organization
• Ability to think outside the box and come up with better ways of doing things when the opportunity presents itself
• Bachelor's degree and/or college equivalent (preferred engineering, computer science or business degrees)
• SOA skills would be an advantage.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
To view further Oracle positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Skillset: Business Intelligence / Oracle Consultant / ETL / Data Analysis
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: DATAWAREHOUSING , ETL
Description: Systems Analyst required Permanent Position with Top Company based in Dublin West...
Description: Systems Analyst required Permanent Position with Top Company based in Dublin West.
As part of the Architecture Team, the Systems Analyst will design innovative technical solutions to meet the business needs of our clients and enrich our platform offering. The Systems Analyst will work in an agile environment within the team
Key Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst:
• Consulting with Industry Specialists, Business Analysts and Product Owners on future enhancements.
• Designing and communicating complex technical solutions to meet business requirements.
• Collaborate directly with all development, operational and client facing teams.
• Develop your skill set across a range of technologies in a complex and challenging environment.
• Building expertise in specific domains areas and mentoring colleagues.
• Documenting functionality and building knowledge base to better serve client requirements.
Experience required for Systems Analyst:
• Good working knowledge in database design and modelling
• Understanding of Data Warehousing, ETL processes and reporting solutions
• Excellent analytical skills and a good understanding of the whole tech stack and applying that knowledge to client solutions.
• Ability to understand Unix scripting
• Familiarity with Web Services,REST and SOA principles
• Java programming experience beneficial but not essential
• Some previous PL/SQL or Oracle Programming experience
• Team Focused
• Analytical & Solution Orientated
• Strong Priority Setting
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management
• Customer Focused
Systems Analyst, IT Systems Analyst, Data warehouse Analyst, Technical Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Datawarehousing, ETL
Contact Nollaig on 01-286 66 66 or send your updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more information
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: ETL , Business Intelligence , DATAWAREHOUSING
Description: ETL Specialist required for Top Company in North Dublin The successful candidate will ensure delivery of the Enterprise Reporting service through Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence...
Description: ETL Specialist required for Top Company in North Dublin
The successful candidate will ensure delivery of the Enterprise Reporting service through Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• Development and support of ETL solutions
• Incorporating new or pre-existing company data into the warehouse on a regular basis
• The ETL Specialist will interact and engage regularly with management and stakeholders across all business units in the company
• Work with BI and ETL teams to develop and expand the ETL competency within IT
• Management of delivery quality and timeliness by key third party suppliers
• IT qualification or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of Data Warehousing technologies and methods
• Significant experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
• Experience developing in Oracle and Microsoft data warehouse software tools and solutions e.g. Oracle Data Integrator, Microsoft SSIS, PL/SQL etc
• Experience with the full development lifecycle (planning, requirements, design/architecture, development, implementation, support/maintenance)
• Experience of interpreting business requirements from a wider perspective and recommending the most appropriate technical solutions in line with industry advances
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
• Demonstrates ability to resolve problems at a team and technical level
• Able to maintain and develop relationships and with key stakeholders, within IT department and with external third parties
• Works co-operatively with other stakeholders and business units to deliver business objectives
• Ability to identify, evaluate and implement technical opportunities to move the business forward
• Able to motivate a team and develop the skills within the team
Apply now with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Save to My Jobs
Location: Galway Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: SAP , Business Intelligence , ETL , SAP BI / SAP BW
Description: SAP BI/BW Developer required for a Top Client based in Galway...
Description: SAP BI/BW Developer required for a Top Client based in Galway.
Remote working a possibility
Training also Provided
The primary focus of this role is to work within the Business Intelligence team which is responsible for developing a reporting suite to meet the business requirements of a growing organisation. You will provide solution architecture expertise and technical direction for new development projects leveraging Business Intelligence tools and technologies within timelines and budget, while following accepted programming, testing and change control standards and BI best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
• Hands on technical lead to work with the BI functional team to understand business reporting requirements and model BI solutions based on business requirements, coordinating the build with our partners.
• Day-to-day project management, providing accurate reporting and business intelligence throughout projects.
• Design and build BI reports & queries using all applicable SAP BO tools.
• Design and build Extraction, Transformations, and Loading (ETL) through SAP BO Data Services for both SAP and non-SAP data.
• Contribute to the definition, design and development of the BI solution architecture and the associated data model to enable cross functional operational reporting and corporate performance monitoring.
• Responsibility for the BW backend data architecture for SAP and non-SAP data sources for a global organisation.
• Be familiar with techniques and technology for managing very large database/data warehouses.
Core Competencies (Technical and Business):
• Minimum 3 years proven experience system/application configuration experience in building SAP BW and BI solutions.
• Experience with Business Objects based development over a SAP BW environment (SAP is primary data source) and non-SAP environments
• Strong ability to identify business analytic opportunities in support of business process optimization and benefit realization.
• Strong ability to work with business partners on developing business needs and how they map to reporting requirements.
• Ability to quickly learn and understand business strategies, objectives, processes, and BI alignment to meeting business needs.
• Ability to gather business requirements and conduct necessary analysis to determine required BI technical work.
For more information, apply now with your updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ETL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ETL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ETL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE