The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ETL jobs in Limerick Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ETL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ETL jobs and permanent ETL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ETL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: ETL , Business Intelligence , DATAWAREHOUSING
Description: ETL Specialist required for Top Company in North Dublin The successful candidate will ensure delivery of the Enterprise Reporting service through Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence...
Description: ETL Specialist required for Top Company in North Dublin
The successful candidate will ensure delivery of the Enterprise Reporting service through Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• Development and support of ETL solutions
• Incorporating new or pre-existing company data into the warehouse on a regular basis
• The ETL Specialist will interact and engage regularly with management and stakeholders across all business units in the company
• Work with BI and ETL teams to develop and expand the ETL competency within IT
• Management of delivery quality and timeliness by key third party suppliers
• IT qualification or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of Data Warehousing technologies and methods
• Significant experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
• Experience developing in Oracle and Microsoft data warehouse software tools and solutions e.g. Oracle Data Integrator, Microsoft SSIS, PL/SQL etc
• Experience with the full development lifecycle (planning, requirements, design/architecture, development, implementation, support/maintenance)
• Experience of interpreting business requirements from a wider perspective and recommending the most appropriate technical solutions in line with industry advances
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
• Demonstrates ability to resolve problems at a team and technical level
• Able to maintain and develop relationships and with key stakeholders, within IT department and with external third parties
• Works co-operatively with other stakeholders and business units to deliver business objectives
• Ability to identify, evaluate and implement technical opportunities to move the business forward
• Able to motivate a team and develop the skills within the team
Apply now with your updated CV to email@example.com for more information
Save to My Jobs
Location: Galway Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: SAP , Business Intelligence , ETL , SAP BI / SAP BW
Description: SAP BI/BW Developer required for a Top Client based in Galway...
Description: SAP BI/BW Developer required for a Top Client based in Galway.
Remote working a possibility
Training also Provided
The primary focus of this role is to work within the Business Intelligence team which is responsible for developing a reporting suite to meet the business requirements of a growing organisation. You will provide solution architecture expertise and technical direction for new development projects leveraging Business Intelligence tools and technologies within timelines and budget, while following accepted programming, testing and change control standards and BI best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
• Hands on technical lead to work with the BI functional team to understand business reporting requirements and model BI solutions based on business requirements, coordinating the build with our partners.
• Day-to-day project management, providing accurate reporting and business intelligence throughout projects.
• Design and build BI reports & queries using all applicable SAP BO tools.
• Design and build Extraction, Transformations, and Loading (ETL) through SAP BO Data Services for both SAP and non-SAP data.
• Contribute to the definition, design and development of the BI solution architecture and the associated data model to enable cross functional operational reporting and corporate performance monitoring.
• Responsibility for the BW backend data architecture for SAP and non-SAP data sources for a global organisation.
• Be familiar with techniques and technology for managing very large database/data warehouses.
Core Competencies (Technical and Business):
• Minimum 3 years proven experience system/application configuration experience in building SAP BW and BI solutions.
• Experience with Business Objects based development over a SAP BW environment (SAP is primary data source) and non-SAP environments
• Strong ability to identify business analytic opportunities in support of business process optimization and benefit realization.
• Strong ability to work with business partners on developing business needs and how they map to reporting requirements.
• Ability to quickly learn and understand business strategies, objectives, processes, and BI alignment to meeting business needs.
• Ability to gather business requirements and conduct necessary analysis to determine required BI technical work.
For more information, apply now with your updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: SQL , XML , ETL
Description: Software Developer Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will: • Identify opportunities to develop and enhance BWG business applications...
Description: Software Developer
The ideal candidate will:
• Identify opportunities to develop and enhance BWG business applications.
• Design and implement appropriate security measures to protect business applications.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver user friendly and effective applications.
• Capture user requirements through meetings and workshops.
• Develop requirements and functional specifications and create system designs.
• Create business cases where appropriate to secure investment.
• Plan and execute the agreed development.
• Keep stakeholders apprised of progress through update meetings and progress reports.
• Create technical documentation and user guides for applications.
• Manage external partners for development and support activities.
• Provide second level technical support to our users.
• Help to develop and test business continuity and disaster recovery plans for systems.
• Keep up to date with new and emerging technologies and contribute to IT strategy.
• Develop own skills in appropriate programming languages and technologies.
• Relevant experience in a similar role ideally in a FMCG Retail, Wholesale or Logistics environment.
• Proven track record in applications development in a Microsoft environment.
• Experience in analysing user requirements and creating functional specifications and systems designs.
• Designing and administering of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (or later) databases.
• Proven experience in SQL Server Integration Services (development and deployment), SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
• SQL Server database performance tuning and optimization.
• Extensive experience in programming applications using T-SQL and XML.
• Experience in SQL Server database security.
• Experience in ETL techniques and developing data warehouses.
• Educated to degree level in an IT related discipline, a degree in another discipline or diploma in an IT with relevant IT experience.
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
• A strong communicator with the ability to effectively convey information verbally and in writing.
• Excellent project management skills with ability to work well on a number of different tasks, sometimes with conflicting deadlines.
• Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ETL , SSIS , TRANSACT
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Lead ETL Developer with strong Microsoft BI experience to join the data warehouse and reporting team...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Lead ETL Developer with strong Microsoft BI experience to join the data warehouse and reporting team.
This role will provide an interesting technical challenge and you will get to grips with data from a variety of different sources.
• A lead role in designing, developing and maintaining ETL processes using SQL Server 2012 Integration Services (SSIS) and T-SQL
• Design and implement solutions that meet key requirements for audit, data quality, performance, scalability and security
• Strong development experience using the Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server 2012), particularly SSIS
• Excellent knowledge and experience of data warehousing principals
• Working knowledge of SSRS and SSAS
• Experience in Business Objects, Cognos or MicroStrategy a plus
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: ETL Developer / Data Warehouse Developer / BI Developer / Business Intelligence
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: ETL , SQL , PL/SQL
Description: My Client has a vacancy for a Software Engineer/ Database Developer to work within the Software Development Team, a multi-disciplined, high performing team of 8 software developers • Working...
Description: My Client has a vacancy for a Software Engineer/ Database Developer to work within the Software Development Team, a multi-disciplined, high performing team of 8 software developers
• Working primarily in the areas of database and data integration technologies, with some reporting
• The role covers all aspects of the software development lifecycle from new applications development to system enhancement, maintenance, and support
• Opportunity to be part of a dynamic IT team
Suitable candidates will have:
• A third level computing qualification, ideally 2.1 or higher
• Proven experience
• Knowledge of ETL/data integration tools (eg SSIS, Ab Initio, Data Integrator, Informatica etc)
• SQL, PL/SQL or T/SQL
• Sound knowledge of software engineering principles and theory
• A natural interest in technology
• An inquisitive nature to query other team members on specific technology or business issues
• High levels of dependability, flexibility, enthusiasm, supportiveness, involvement, openness, and clarity
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Drive & resilience to take initiative and ability to focus on the customer and deliver to deadlines
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
In addition to that mentioned above, familiarity with some or all of the following technologies or tools whilst not essential would be useful:-
• Crystal Reports, Business Objects XI, Web Intelligence
• Source/Revision Control tools
• Object-oriented theory & concepts
This is a permanent role offering very attractive Salary and full benefits package.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ETL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ETL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ETL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE