The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ETL jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ETL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ETL jobs and permanent ETL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ETL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , ETL , PL/SQL
Description: Oracle Developer / Oracle ETL Overview: My Dublin based client is currently recruiting for an Oracle Developer/ Oracle Data Migration developer...
Description: Oracle Developer / Oracle ETL
My Dublin based client is currently recruiting for an Oracle Developer/ Oracle Data Migration developer. This role is with an excellent client within the financial services sector and will suit anyone living near the M50 or anyone who lives near the M50. The role is a 18 month fixed term contract and the salary guide if €45-60k per annum.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and execute data migration processes
- Produce technical documentation from business/functional requirements
- Collaborate with business and technical customers to confirm data requirements
- Assist with development of QA plans and scenarios
- Perform performance tuning
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in build and release management
- Promote best practices and new methodologies
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 4-5 years experience on large scale Oracle ETL projects, including planning, developing, testing and reconciliation
- Excellent SQL and PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience using Oracle Data Integrator an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles – from requirements gathering, through design, development and Implementation.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ETL , DATA MODELING
Description: My Dublin based financial client currently requires a Business Analyst with data warehousing experience to join their existing team...
Description: My Dublin based financial client currently requires a Business Analyst with data warehousing experience to join their existing team.
Background On Role:
The candidate will be responsible for producing FRDs, Front-end dashboard specifications, Mapping Documents, Unit Test Plans and co-ordination with internal data analysis and data modelling teams external ETL, QC, Architecture and Production Support teams. The candidate will be responsible for understanding the data flow for TTS data domains selected for development in annual roadmaps. The candidate will be responsible for managing the development of junior business analysts. The candidate should be technically proficient in dashboard, data quality, data profiling, data warehousing, data modelling and ETL concepts.
The purpose of this role is for the successful candidate will be responsible for analysing business requirements analysis, and process documentation and follow through the SDLC process. Ability to work in high pressured environment and meet the delivery timeline with high degree of client satisfaction. The appropriate candidate will continuously improve client service and seek strategic solutions and enhancements to business requirements.
• 7+ years in a business analysis role with requirements analysis experience on implementing large & complex large projects.
• Financial Services experience is a requirement and data warehousing experience is required. Exposure to TTS business (Payments/Receivables) is preferred.
• The candidate should have experience in the areas of dashboard design, data analysis, data quality, data profiling, ETL, data modelling.
• Non-technical knowledge, experience, and skills (leadership, management, oral and/or written communication, etc.): Due to the high visibility of the position, the candidate must possess superior communication skills as they will be interacting with people with diverse skills and seniority. The sometimes ambiguous environment means that the candidate should also be experienced with multi-tasking, balancing tasks with priorities accordingly. Experience working on several projects at the same time is required. The person has to be results-orientated, willing and able to take ownership of engagements. The candidate should have strong analytical skills.
• Educational requirements: BSc
• Language requirements (including proficiency levels for speaking, reading, and writing): English - excellent
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: .NET , ETL , SSIS , SQL
Description: My Cork based client currently requires a Permanent SSIS Analyst to join their existing team in a permanent role SSIS Analyst...
Description: My Cork based client currently requires a Permanent SSIS Analyst to join their existing team in a permanent role
SSIS Analyst. Key Aspects of the role:
The SSIS Analyst will:
Maintain & provide additional functionality to existing systems including the design/development of new applications and support and development of ETL jobs using SSIS.
• Design solutions (or assist with the design) that best support the business requirements
• Develop those solutions
• Assist in the production of estimates/business cases
• Adhere to IT Project Methodology & Standards
• Research new technologies and initiatives
• Work with a team to ensure quality assurance.
• Work with other IT teams (e.g. Group IT) on project issues
• Deliver on multiple projects concurrently and move between technologies
The ideal candidate will have a third level IT qualification with a strong emphasis on programming.
They will also have:
• Development experience of Web Applications and Client Server Systems
• Proven development experience
• Experienced in programming with ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL 2008, SSIS, Web Services, DCOM, MVC and with a knowledge of IIS and Windows Server 2008.
• An ability to learn and understand complex business processes
• Capability to work on their own initiative in a demanding environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A desire to develop their IT competency through training and education
This is an excellent Permanent post based in Cork paying an attractive Salary and benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a Large Data warehousing project in a Financial Services Organisation.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skills: .Net, SQL Server, SSIS,ETL
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: DATA MODELING , DATAWAREHOUSING , ETL
Description: Permanent role available for a Senior DW Developer Based in Dublin Central...
Description: Permanent role available for a Senior DW Developer Based in Dublin Central.
This role requires significant interaction with stakeholders and management to define and implement a Data Warehouse environment that encompasses all stages of the Data Warehouse, including strategic decision support, advanced analytics, tactical decision support, and active, event driven decision support strategies. This includes corresponding logical and physical data models, as well as high availability and disaster recovery strategies. The successful candidate should be passionate about data warehousing, have experience through all aspects of the Standard Development Life Cycle and can exploit existing and emerging technologies in the design and implementation of the Data Warehouse and business intelligence reporting environment.
We are seeking a candidate who thinks strategically and acts tactically by laying out the technology vision and supporting day to day initiatives through thought leadership.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Design, development and test guidance for the Operational Data Store, Data Ware House model design, ETL/ELT architecture & design, BI solutions, and DW infrastructure
• Interface with business stakeholders/business analysts to gather DW requirements and translate business requirements into data needs
• Be hands-on individual contributor to design and develop data models, design and develop ETL/ELT as necessary
• Design and develop real-world use case scenarios for the warehouse that can be translated into test requirements.
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead remote resources
• Superb oral/written communication skills
• 7 Year experience in Data Warehouse ETL/ELT Development
• 5 Years experience in Data Modeling for Data Warehouse
• 3 years experience as Data Warehouse technical development role
• Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Advanced knowledge of SQL including complex stored procedures, functions, query optimization, indexing strategy
• Experience with overall DW infrastructure capacity planning and scaling
• Proven track record in delivering scalable and reliable DW solutions.
• Strong data modeling and dimensional modeling skills (including slowly changing dimensions
• Experience with data quality and data profiling
ELT design and development experience
• Experienced in designing, building and maintaining 10+ TB DW systems a plus
• Experience with Java
• Experience with high availability and disaster recovery solutions is a plus
• Experience with BI tools is a plus
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Salary on offer circa €60-70K plus benefits.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ETL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ETL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ETL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE