The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ETL jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ETL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ETL jobs and permanent ETL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ETL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , ETL , PL/SQL
Description: Oracle Developer / Oracle ETL Overview: My Dublin based client is currently recruiting for an Oracle Developer/ Oracle Data Migration developer...
Description: Oracle Developer / Oracle ETL
My Dublin based client is currently recruiting for an Oracle Developer/ Oracle Data Migration developer. This role is with an excellent client within the financial services sector and will suit anyone living near the M50 or anyone who lives near the M50. The role is a 18 month fixed term contract and the salary guide if €45-60k per annum.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and execute data migration processes
- Produce technical documentation from business/functional requirements
- Collaborate with business and technical customers to confirm data requirements
- Assist with development of QA plans and scenarios
- Perform performance tuning
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in build and release management
- Promote best practices and new methodologies
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 4-5 years experience on large scale Oracle ETL projects, including planning, developing, testing and reconciliation
- Excellent SQL and PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience using Oracle Data Integrator an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles – from requirements gathering, through design, development and Implementation.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ETL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ETL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ETL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
EURO EXCEL EXCELERATOR FAGAN FDDI FDMA FILEAID Filenet FINANCIAL SERVICES FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE