The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs and permanent FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , Process Re-Engineering
Description: Business Process Analyst Excellent Client in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Business Analyst for their Business Process Analyst - Change Management - Process Improvement Team...
Description: Business Process Analyst
Excellent Client in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Business Analyst for their Business Process Analyst - Change Management - Process Improvement Team.
Summary - Business Process Analyst
As a member of our Business Process Change Team your will be responsible for working on all Business Change, Process Improvement and Change Management related projects. The roles will be more Business stream focussed rather than IT focussed.
Duties and Responsibilities (Business Process Analyst )
•Develop, maintain and update business processes and business procedures using standard methodology and templates, proposing and implementing improvements to these methodologies as identified.
•Creating awareness of process improvement opportunities by doing internal stakeholder analysis; competitive market scans; industry best-practise analysis; and strength, weakness, opportunity and threat analysis.
•Work cross functionally in the organisation in improving process alignment and quality and understand the cross functional dependencies across the organisation.
•Ensure that control points are introduced and aligned with all processes across the organization and proper version control practices are applied to updated processes
•Ensure process changes align with the Change Management Process
•Represent the business change team at the business work forums
•Define the post implementation strategy for continuous process improvement post Project Delivery Stabilisation
•Liaise with the IT to ensure system analysis is in line with Business Change practises.
Position Requirements - Business Process Analyst
A strong background in Financial Services and a proven ability to quickly understand the business strategy and objectives.
Significant experience of business analysis in business change team
An IT background nice to have
Must hold a third level qualification
Hands on experience and a minimum 3 years Business Analysis
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Project Manager Dublin City Centre Contract and Permanent roles Open Project manager overview The successful person will be required to deliver in a controlled manner projects within...
Description: Project Manager
Dublin City Centre
Contract and Permanent roles Open
Project manager overview
The successful person will be required to deliver in a controlled manner projects within the set time, cost and quality parameters, ensuring all objectives and benefits are delivered
• Provide project management input to bids and presentations.
• Initiate projects & define deliverables.
• Identify and acquire required resources.
• Plan the project, agree the plan with the relevant governance bodies and prepare detailed plans for each stage.
• Execute the plan, monitoring progress and taking the necessary corrective actions.
• Manage the project and project team on a day-to-day basis.
• Build, coach and motivate the team.
• Risk / issue management & resolution.
• Effective stakeholder management (including the client)
• Manage and control the project budget ensuring all expenditure, commitments and payments are properly authorised in accordance with delegated authority requirements.
• Manage external suppliers.
• Ensure that your projects produce the required deliverables to defined standards of quality within agreed cost & time constraints.
In terms of the “must have” experience I am looking for (I will need to see evidence of these 4 points in your CV)
1. project management experience; proven and demonstrable experience
2. Budget management- project finances/project reporting.
3. good communication skills – experienced dealing with clients
4. experienced managing staff within a project environment ie has had experience where has directly managed development and test staff
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please send in an updated CV to email@example.com or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
Please indicate in an email if you are interested in either the permanent or contract role
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Change Programme Manager - Organisational Change - package - Circa 90k plus bonus, pension, health, allowances, extras - Large Corporate Global firm Role My client is looking to hire an expert in...
Description: Change Programme Manager - Organisational Change - package - Circa 90k plus bonus, pension, health, allowances, extras - Large Corporate Global firm
My client is looking to hire an expert in People and Change Workstream management to join at a Programme Mgt level.
Duties: (Change Programme Manager )
Lead for People and Change workstream in a large Transformation Programme in Financial Services
Transformation programme has a number of workstreams each using a different transformation lever including Lean, Process Improvement, Business Process Management, Demand and Capacity planning software, Target Operating Model design etc
People & Change activities are coordinated by the workstream but need to be embedded in each workstream
Responsibilities - Change Programme Manager
Manage and lead an experienced team to ensure a consistent and comprehensive workstream approach and plan to deliver the following:
Organisation design and development
Manage stakeholder engagement with the client HR Community and other key client relationships
Build and maintain relationships with other workstreams to ensure People & Change activities are embedded in their workstreams
Validating that other programme workstreams reflect People concerns and are appropriately managing the people and change impact
Engage with all workstreams to ensure support for embedding sustainable behavioural change is provided by the workstream and / or HR community
Track and manage the workstream plan in conjunction with the PMO and all other workstreams
Track and manage risks, issues and dependencies for the People and Change workstream
Report weekly progress to the PMO
Engage in key programme governance forums and 1:1 meetings to provide People & Change challenge to the Programme where appropriate
Promote consistent and appropriate programme communications
For further information and to apply, please forward an updated CV to peter or call 01 286 6666 for immediate consideration
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: Junior IT Business Analyst - Salary €30-35K per annum plus Benefits Overall Purpose: The Junior Business Analyst will join the IT BA team. They will be allocated to IT projects where appropriate...
Description: Junior IT Business Analyst - Salary €30-35K per annum plus Benefits
The Junior Business Analyst will join the IT BA team. They will be allocated to IT projects where appropriate. This is an opportunity for those in other areas of the business who have some requirements gathering and IT experience to enter the business analysis practice.
- Project initiation and kick off workshops.
- Requirements gathering and development from key stakeholders within the business.
- Scheduling, co-ordinating, preparing and facilitating formal requirements gathering sessions including reviewing / assessing current state and developing future state.
- Identifying gaps and potential risks within business products
- Facilitating requirement prioritisation.
- Process mapping.
- Development of use cases.
- Development of business requirements documentation from draft through to sign-off.
- Take an active role in solution design ensuring cross system impacts are assessed.
- Ensure business requirements are turned into functional requirements and meet the agreed designed solution.
- Ensure functional requirements are of a high standard and cross system impacts have been assessed and detailed thoroughly.
- Assisting the business with training strategies, planning and execution.
- Supporting user acceptance testing plan, scenarios and execution.
- Responsible for change request management throughout the lifecycle of developments, projects and operational changes.
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment.
- Working with Compliance ensuring all content and functionality adheres to Financial regulatory standards.
- Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time.
Contact Peter on 01-2866666 for immediate consideration on this exciting position which will suit a graduate with 1-2 years Analysis experience. You must hold a 3rd level qualification.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , EXCEL
Description: Project Co-Ordinator Junior Project Manager I am currently hiring an experienced Project Coordinator to play a key role in the delivery of project support...
Description: Project Co-Ordinator
Junior Project Manager
I am currently hiring an experienced Project Coordinator to play a key role in the delivery of project support. This is a key role which will have good visibility across the group and allow the successful applicant to get a wide angle view of the project universe within the business.
In addition to project support the successful person will be expected to run with smaller projects and develop their project management skill.
• Successful implementation and ongoing administration of project management framework, processes, and tools
• Collation of status reporting across multiple programs and business functions
• Effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics
• Support the development and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools
• Working with the organisations Project Managers to plan and track project progress, including management of weekly status reports, and tracking against project budge
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
• Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
• Provide assistance to the Knowledge Manager to maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO
• Develop positive relationships with managers and staff to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects
• Coordinating actions and minutes for weekly project meeting.
• Knowledge of PMO/Project Coordinator experience with a good knowledge of project management process
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with the able to manipulate data in spreadsheets, and create presentations in PowerPoint
• Minimum 3-4 years Project Administration experience
• Proven experience in a Project Support / Project Coordinator role - project reporting, costings, resource allocation.
• Experience in a busy Project or PMO environment would be ideal
I am looking for someone with circa 3-4 years experience in a similar role and somone who has experience supporting multiple projects for a Project Manager
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please send in an updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie Or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
Project Co-ordinator, Project Analyst, Junior PM, PMO, Junior Project Manager
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a FINANCIAL SERVICES wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE GEORGE GERMAN GOVERNMENT GPRS Graphtalk GREEK GSM GUI GWT