The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs and permanent FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: My client is a leading Irish Company based in Dublin West and they are looking for a Senior Programme Manager for a 2 year project...
Description: My client is a leading Irish Company based in Dublin West and they are looking for a Senior Programme Manager for a 2 year project. The role will involve managing a complete PMO office and will have 6 direct Senior Projects Managers reporting into him and approx. 100 people under his/ her remit within the role.
- Minimum 10 years in a PMO office Environment
- Minimum of Degree or Masters qualification
- Have a proven track record of managing teams of 50-100 people indirectly
- Have a background of managing 10 million plus budgets
- Have an expertise of working with third party vendor parties
- Have a strong background in Financial Services (Insurance/ Banking etc)
- Must have reported into Directorship level
If you feel this is you and you are interested please apply ASAP and I will send you a more detailed job spec. The salary is ballpark €100-120k per annum plus a full benefits package.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 2 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: UX-UI , WEB , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Job Title: WEB CONTENT MANAGER - Maternity Leave Cover Role Summary The Web Content Manager will be responsible for managing a comprehensive and measurable strategy to direct our online user...
Description: Job Title: WEB CONTENT MANAGER - Maternity Leave Cover Role
The Web Content Manager will be responsible for managing a comprehensive and measurable strategy to direct our online user experience across internal and external digital channels to meet our business objectives. The primary purpose and function is to design and implement content, communication, and engagement techniques to insure consistency and drive engagement in the various company on line tools including web, mobile, and social media.
The role includes managing a team of an interactive designer, a developer and information management specialists.
Duties and responsibilities
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand user experience requirements across online channels.
• Create holistic design solutions that achieve business, brand and user requirements.
• Effectively present user experience solutions to ensure that information design meets both business objectives and end-user expectations.
• Utilise wireframes, html mockups and simple prototypes to test and recommend improvements to externally focused applications.
• Lead efforts to gather and develop business requirements and user needs specific to complex features, functionality, content and organizational structure.
• Design, develop and conduct usability testing scenarios to understand and validate user needs throughout the lifecycle of projects.
• Establish and maintain UI consistency across all applications.
• Create alternatives and make recommendations for final design.
• Collecting web analytics data on the latest trends and behaviors for web sites and applications
• Analysing, organising, and delivering findings
• Develop best practices on web analytics reporting processes and formats
• Keep current of industry trends, web development technology and advancements
Experience and Qualifications
• 3-5 years people management experience.
• Some knowledge of the Financial Services industry and advantage but not strictly necessary.
• AEM CQ5 authoring and administration, Sharepoint authoring, wireframing of sites, UX principals, project management, presentation skills, excellent verbal and written English.
Please apply ASAP if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Senior Business Analyst Lead Business Analyst The successful Business Analyst will play a key role in the delivery of the clients product offering, including analysis, definition and...
Description: Senior Business Analyst
Lead Business Analyst
The successful Business Analyst will play a key role in the delivery of the clients product offering, including analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements, product roadmap, release management, industry and domain analysis and overall product packaging and delivery.
The role will involve a strong business focus on regulatory and operational client onboarding and lifecycle management in Capital Markets in addition to software design and delivery.
In addition the day to day project task, the candidate will be required to provide oversight and guidance and line management to other Business Analysts within the organisation.
• Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of the product requirements and solution design
• Full lifecycle delivery of product change, including the creation of detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices, support and review of Engineering team delivery and maintenance of product documentation
• Support the creation, maintenance and delivery of the Product Roadmap including requirement gathering, publication and stakeholder management
• Provide innovation and leadership in the creation of market-leading solution design in the areas of client onboarding and regulatory compliance
• Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members
• Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to business analysis within the company
• Minimum 5 years business analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry
• Knowledge of Financial Regulatory topics, ideally to include FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR and related topics a strong advantage
• Knowledge of Capital Markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding would be advantageous
• Software development lifecycle practices
• Strong team and people management experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
Skills: Business Analyst , Senior Business Analyst, BA, Lead BA, Lead Business Analyst, Capital Markets
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: PMO Analyst Project Management Office Analyst PMO job overview • Coordination of project status, reporting, financials and designated management of operational programme initiatives and...
Description: PMO Analyst
Project Management Office Analyst
PMO job overview
• Coordination of project status, reporting, financials and designated management of operational programme initiatives and activities
• Supporting the implementation, development, and control of best practices across the Programme.
• This role will reside within the Project Change Management Office but will be dedicated to 1 very large Progamme from the outset.
• Supporting Programme/Project Managers to deliver all projects within the Programme portfolio
• Communicating the PMO Methodology, standards and techniques to the appropriate staff.
• Developing best practices, techniques and tools for project planning, execution, project management, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics.
• Ongoing tracking and monitoring of budgets across the programme.
• Accepting and assessing status reports and drafting of exec reports and MI
• Tracking and monitoring all project milestones and deliverables
• Conducting Project post mortems and creating recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Tracking and reporting resource utilisation and supporting the resource management process
• Maintain all project documentation including archiving project documentation once project is complete
• Providing general administrative support to the programme
The Ideal Candidate
• 3-5 years previous experience of working in a large Financial/IT Project Office, PMO
• Excellent communication skills.
• Organised approach and ability to work under pressure.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TESTER , UAT , FINANCIAL SERVICES , BANKING
Description: UAT Test Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin 2...
Description: UAT Test Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin 2.
The UAT test Analyst will:
• Write UAT test scripts to test solutions delivered
• Will support users in UAT execution
• Will co-ordinate UAT defects and the delivery of fixes
• Work with UAT Manager to ensure project controls and standards are followed
Manage UAT Process:
• Prepare UAT scripts based on business requirements.
• Provide support and floor walking for UAT execution
• Track UAT progress and defects
• Manage the delivery of UAT defect fixes
• Support the UAT Analyst in the writing of test completion reports.
• Delivery Tracking:
• Key milestone tracking across UAT phases
• Expert knowledge of UAT execution
• Strong track record of performance in an office environment
• Self starter with strong time management, good organisational skills with an ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
• Good organisation skills
The successful candidate will have a strong and consistent track record in some or all of the following;
• Analytical ability to interpret relevant data
• Broad knowledge of the Banking / Financial Services industry
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• A high level of confidence is required in professional competence.
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent command of MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to prove office skills
Excellent Permanent role offering attractive Salary and benefits.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a FINANCIAL SERVICES wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE GEORGE GERMAN GOVERNMENT GPRS Graphtalk GREEK GSM GUI GWT