The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs and permanent FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Change Programme Manager - Organisational Change - package - Circa 90k plus bonus, pension, health, allowances, extras - Large Corporate Global firm Role My client is looking to hire an expert in...
Description: Change Programme Manager - Organisational Change - package - Circa 90k plus bonus, pension, health, allowances, extras - Large Corporate Global firm
My client is looking to hire an expert in People and Change Workstream management to join at a Programme Mgt level.
Duties: (Change Programme Manager )
Lead for People and Change workstream in a large Transformation Programme in Financial Services
Transformation programme has a number of workstreams each using a different transformation lever including Lean, Process Improvement, Business Process Management, Demand and Capacity planning software, Target Operating Model design etc
People & Change activities are coordinated by the workstream but need to be embedded in each workstream
Responsibilities - Change Programme Manager
Manage and lead an experienced team to ensure a consistent and comprehensive workstream approach and plan to deliver the following:
Organisation design and development
Manage stakeholder engagement with the client HR Community and other key client relationships
Build and maintain relationships with other workstreams to ensure People & Change activities are embedded in their workstreams
Validating that other programme workstreams reflect People concerns and are appropriately managing the people and change impact
Engage with all workstreams to ensure support for embedding sustainable behavioural change is provided by the workstream and / or HR community
Track and manage the workstream plan in conjunction with the PMO and all other workstreams
Track and manage risks, issues and dependencies for the People and Change workstream
Report weekly progress to the PMO
Engage in key programme governance forums and 1:1 meetings to provide People & Change challenge to the Programme where appropriate
Promote consistent and appropriate programme communications
For further information and to apply, please forward an updated CV to peter or call 01 286 6666 for immediate consideration
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: Junior IT Business Analyst - Salary €30-35K per annum plus Benefits Overall Purpose: The Junior Business Analyst will join the IT BA team. They will be allocated to IT projects where appropriate...
Description: Junior IT Business Analyst - Salary €30-35K per annum plus Benefits
The Junior Business Analyst will join the IT BA team. They will be allocated to IT projects where appropriate. This is an opportunity for those in other areas of the business who have some requirements gathering and IT experience to enter the business analysis practice.
- Project initiation and kick off workshops.
- Requirements gathering and development from key stakeholders within the business.
- Scheduling, co-ordinating, preparing and facilitating formal requirements gathering sessions including reviewing / assessing current state and developing future state.
- Identifying gaps and potential risks within business products
- Facilitating requirement prioritisation.
- Process mapping.
- Development of use cases.
- Development of business requirements documentation from draft through to sign-off.
- Take an active role in solution design ensuring cross system impacts are assessed.
- Ensure business requirements are turned into functional requirements and meet the agreed designed solution.
- Ensure functional requirements are of a high standard and cross system impacts have been assessed and detailed thoroughly.
- Assisting the business with training strategies, planning and execution.
- Supporting user acceptance testing plan, scenarios and execution.
- Responsible for change request management throughout the lifecycle of developments, projects and operational changes.
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment.
- Working with Compliance ensuring all content and functionality adheres to Financial regulatory standards.
- Carrying out such duties as management may require from time to time.
Contact Peter on 01-2866666 for immediate consideration on this exciting position which will suit a graduate with 1-2 years Analysis experience. You must hold a 3rd level qualification.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , EXCEL
Description: Project Co-Ordinator Junior Project Manager I am currently hiring an experienced Project Coordinator to play a key role in the delivery of project support...
Description: Project Co-Ordinator
Junior Project Manager
I am currently hiring an experienced Project Coordinator to play a key role in the delivery of project support. This is a key role which will have good visibility across the group and allow the successful applicant to get a wide angle view of the project universe within the business.
In addition to project support the successful person will be expected to run with smaller projects and develop their project management skill.
• Successful implementation and ongoing administration of project management framework, processes, and tools
• Collation of status reporting across multiple programs and business functions
• Effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics
• Support the development and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools
• Working with the organisations Project Managers to plan and track project progress, including management of weekly status reports, and tracking against project budge
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
• Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
• Provide assistance to the Knowledge Manager to maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO
• Develop positive relationships with managers and staff to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects
• Coordinating actions and minutes for weekly project meeting.
• Knowledge of PMO/Project Coordinator experience with a good knowledge of project management process
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with the able to manipulate data in spreadsheets, and create presentations in PowerPoint
• Minimum 3-4 years Project Administration experience
• Proven experience in a Project Support / Project Coordinator role - project reporting, costings, resource allocation.
• Experience in a busy Project or PMO environment would be ideal
I am looking for someone with circa 3-4 years experience in a similar role and somone who has experience supporting multiple projects for a Project Manager
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please send in an updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie Or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
Project Co-ordinator, Project Analyst, Junior PM, PMO, Junior Project Manager
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: My client is a leading Irish Company based in Dublin West and they are looking for a Senior Programme Manager for a 2 year project...
Description: My client is a leading Irish Company based in Dublin West and they are looking for a Senior Programme Manager for a 2 year project. The role will involve managing a complete PMO office and will have 6 direct Senior Projects Managers reporting into him and approx. 100 people under his/ her remit within the role.
- Minimum 10 years in a PMO office Environment
- Minimum of Degree or Masters qualification
- Have a proven track record of managing teams of 50-100 people indirectly
- Have a background of managing 10 million plus budgets
- Have an expertise of working with third party vendor parties
- Have a strong background in Financial Services (Insurance/ Banking etc)
- Must have reported into Directorship level
If you feel this is you and you are interested please apply ASAP and I will send you a more detailed job spec. The salary is ballpark €100-120k per annum plus a full benefits package.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 2 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: UX-UI , WEB , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Job Title: WEB CONTENT MANAGER - Maternity Leave Cover Role Summary The Web Content Manager will be responsible for managing a comprehensive and measurable strategy to direct our online user...
Description: Job Title: WEB CONTENT MANAGER - Maternity Leave Cover Role
The Web Content Manager will be responsible for managing a comprehensive and measurable strategy to direct our online user experience across internal and external digital channels to meet our business objectives. The primary purpose and function is to design and implement content, communication, and engagement techniques to insure consistency and drive engagement in the various company on line tools including web, mobile, and social media.
The role includes managing a team of an interactive designer, a developer and information management specialists.
Duties and responsibilities
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand user experience requirements across online channels.
• Create holistic design solutions that achieve business, brand and user requirements.
• Effectively present user experience solutions to ensure that information design meets both business objectives and end-user expectations.
• Utilise wireframes, html mockups and simple prototypes to test and recommend improvements to externally focused applications.
• Lead efforts to gather and develop business requirements and user needs specific to complex features, functionality, content and organizational structure.
• Design, develop and conduct usability testing scenarios to understand and validate user needs throughout the lifecycle of projects.
• Establish and maintain UI consistency across all applications.
• Create alternatives and make recommendations for final design.
• Collecting web analytics data on the latest trends and behaviors for web sites and applications
• Analysing, organising, and delivering findings
• Develop best practices on web analytics reporting processes and formats
• Keep current of industry trends, web development technology and advancements
Experience and Qualifications
• 3-5 years people management experience.
• Some knowledge of the Financial Services industry and advantage but not strictly necessary.
• AEM CQ5 authoring and administration, Sharepoint authoring, wireframing of sites, UX principals, project management, presentation skills, excellent verbal and written English.
Please apply ASAP if interested in this role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a FINANCIAL SERVICES wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE GEORGE GERMAN GOVERNMENT GPRS Graphtalk GREEK GSM GUI GWT