The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs and permanent FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Senior Permanent post for a Project Manager- Business Change, with a leading Financial Services Company in Dublin...
Description: Senior Permanent post for a Project Manager- Business Change, with a leading Financial Services Company in Dublin.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of one or more significant business change workstreams and / or projects.
In particular the role is responsible for:
- Project planning, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Resource planning and management.
- Cost planning and management.
- Robust risk and issue management.
- Coordination of delivery of work product from various parties including business, IT and third party teams / suppliers.
Direct to Head of Business Change.
Leads and directs the project planning effort.
Determines project team structure and identifies and secures the resources needed to successfully deliver the project.
Can facilitate and / or lead and determine business requirements, analysis and design activities.
Leads the project team and coordinates the work effort from various parties.
Identifies and manages risks and issues, with timely escalation to Sponsor / Steering as required.
Tracks and reports accurate and timely status to the Executive Sponsor / Head of Business Change.
Proactively manages stakeholders, ensuring constituents are informed and engaged as needed to ensure successful delivery.
Robust solution design aligned to clear business requirements.
Successful delivery of projects / workstreams to agreed scope, schedule and budget.
Strong focus on delivery and realisation of benefits.
Skills and Experience
Candidates will ideally have 8 years experience working as a programme or senior project manager in a business and IT solutions environment, ideally in financial services/insurance industry. Insurance experience a considerable plus.
Strong track record in delivery of complex projects and programmes.
Proven experience in driving for results, continually focusing on achieving positive, concrete outcomes.
Experience of working in and managing customer and vendor relationships in a matrixed management environment.
Educated to degree level, ideally in conjunction with PMP or PRINCE2 qualification.
Proven ability to assess and understand business problems.
Technology literate, ideally with experience in software development.
Clear ability to determine and address business requirements with effective technical solutions.
Strong process and operating model (re)design experience.
Familiarity with a variety of project management methodologies, tools and change management approaches / techniques.
Able to effectively estimate the effort required to plan, architect and deliver solutions and to correctly set customer expectations.
Strong organisational skills, clear self-starter with ability to make decisions independently, escalating appropriately.
This is an excellent Permanent opportunity with attractive Salary of upto 90k for the right candidate plus benefits.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Quantitative Risk Specialist Overview: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Quantitative Risk Analyst this is for an excellent client in the Financial Services...
Description: Quantitative Risk Specialist
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Quantitative Risk Analyst this is for an excellent client in the Financial Services sector.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Analysing the mathematical basis of the models in question.
• Analysing the deployment of the model.
• Comparing the results of the model with other benchmark models.
• Assigning a model risk ranking to the model in question.
• Engaging with the stakeholders to ensure that all relevant aspects of the model are considered in the validation and also that agreement is obtained concerning.
• Documenting comprehensively, but clearly, the results of the model validation in a short document.
• Presenting the results at a monthly model risk forum.
• Assisting the head the team advance financial risk measurement methodologies within my client.
• Providing quantitative support to the wider Financial Risk team.
• Advanced quantitative degree such as MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Finance, Physics, Econometrics or Engineering.
• Knowledge of some or all of the following topics: Swap and Option Pricing, Curve Construction, Credit Derivatives, Credit Valuation Adjustment, Value at Risk, Stress Testing, and Balance Sheet Models.
• Programming ability in VBA, and/or MATLAB and C++.
• An ability to prioritise tasks and to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Test Analyst Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TESTER , BANKING , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Excellent Test Analyst role available in Cork with a Top Financial Services Company...
Description: Excellent Test Analyst role available in Cork with a Top Financial Services Company.
Involves testing new software developments ensuring delivery of the functionality according to the business requirements.
Reporting to the Testing Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to:
Understand the purpose and requirements of new system developments.
Develop a suitable test strategy for each development.
Contribute to overall project plans.
Translate the business requirements into the creation of appropriate test plans.
Test the new development to ensure the release is free from defects.
Adhere to standards and procedures.
Sign off the test results for transfer to the production environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a testing environment, preferably in a Mainframe Environment or retail banking. They should have an understanding of both business and IT systems. Ideally they should also have:
• An ability to learn and understand complex business processes
• The capability to work on their own initiative in a demanding environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good PC skills with a knowledge of MS Office products
• A desire to develop their IT competency through training and education
My Client is ideally looking for someone who has exposure to Mainframe Testing.
Please send your updated CV ASAP for immediate review.
For further information and to apply please send an updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , BANKING , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Business Analyst (need someone who is flexible on travel) 30% Travel Job Description Working with our business partners/clients in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and...
Description: Business Analyst
(need someone who is flexible on travel)
Working with our business partners/clients in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements, the BA will be involved in the design and implementation of full life cycle system solutions in support of the defined requirements. T
he role will support presales activity including tender responses, demonstrations and customer presentations. Training will be given on the Product Framework and they will work closely with our clients to shape their requirements to match.
• Accountability for the delivery of analysis, tenders/proposals
• Assist internal and external business partners/clients and IT personnel to define and refined business requirements and support operational processes
• Document system functions to support development activity and operational processes
• Create documentation for projects to include specifications, test plans, training materials etc.
• Analyse information and work flows to identify optimal business practices
• Document requirements, procedures and practices in a clear, concise, and easily understood manner
• Work with project teams and customers when appropriate on business processes to achieve an overall consensus on the best solution
• Own and maintain documentation throughout the project lifecycle
• Participate in quality improvements initiatives as required.
• Minimum 3 years business analysis experience in the banking / financial services industry
• Working knowledge of SQL a strong advantage
• Financial regulatory experience a plus
• Working knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques
• Strong Vendor Management experience
Skills: Business Analyst, BA, Financial Business Analyst, Business Analyst Contract
If you are interested please call Lorraine on 01 286 66 66 or send in an updated CV to email@example.com
Save to My Jobs
Location: Meath Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: My Client is a leading Financial Services Company based outside of Dublin City, currently looking for a Business / Data Analyst for a 1 year Fixed Term Contract...
Description: My Client is a leading Financial Services Company based outside of Dublin City, currently looking for a Business / Data Analyst for a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
Objective of Business/ Data Analyst:
The role holder will work closely with the Change Management team, business subject matter experts, IT and external data providers to define, design and implement the required solution.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Business and data requirements gathering
• Data analysis & reporting expertise
• Experience working with investment related data is mandatory
• Experience of working with relational databases
• Advanced Excel skills
• SQL data querying experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to liaise between business and technical professionals and external data providers
• Ability to prioritise and to work independently and as part of a team
Desirable Skills & Experience for Business/ Data Analyst:
• Experience in data warehousing and/or business intelligence tools
• Familiarity with agile project management methodologies
• Business process analysis
The Business Analyst role will involve:
Working with the Business Users to identify, gather and document data, reporting and other requirements, interacting on these requirements with the In-house Development Workstream.
Working closely with the IT team to design the technical solution(s) to meet the business requirements
Producing documentation that can be clearly understood by the business users and that can be readily used by In-house development to design and build technical solutions
Designing processes, in particular for the receipt and ongoing management of the data
Understand the sources and uses of data as well as the timeliness of data and the impacts of delays in obtaining data
This is a 1 year Fixed Term Contract paying circa €50-55k plus full benefits package!
There is a possibility of a Permanent role.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details on the Business/ Data Analyst Role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a FINANCIAL SERVICES wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE GEORGE GERMAN GOVERNMENT GPRS Graphtalk GREEK GSM GUI GWT