The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs and permanent FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: INSURANCE , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Business Acceptance Test Lead - 12 month FTC role and salary is 60-70k per annum plus benefits. Applications are sought for the position of Business Acceptance Test Lead...
Description: Business Acceptance Test Lead - 12 month FTC role and salary is 60-70k per annum plus benefits.
Applications are sought for the position of Business Acceptance Test Lead. The successful candidate will report directly to the Business Change Manager and will have responsibility for managing the Model Office / Business Acceptance Test function on a major system replacement project. This key role will play a significant part in the implementation of change brought about by technology.
The Test Lead will have complete ownership and responsibility for testing of the test phases below :
- Business Process & Procedure Testing
- Data Migration Business relevance and appropriateness
- Rating Validation Testing
- End to End process and procedure testing
- Fit for purpose usability testing
- Regression Business focus
- Cut-over and Deployment Operational acceptance Testing
This will include test planning and execution, including estimation of test effort & resources required to complete test cycles in line with project plan.
Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure resolution.
Management of business resource required for test
Management of the test environment
Provide best-in-class QA execution based on clearly defined standards and quality measurement.
Relationship building with key business stakeholders both within the project team and other external teams such as IT, PMO and other functional areas.
Management of Business Test Team across multiple locations:
- Main responsible and point for all Business test activities within the programme.
- Working with the IT Test teams, schedule and accept code releases for business testing in line with the overall test strategy and plan.
- Appropriate allocation of testing tasks to business test co-ordinators and testers in line with company priorities as defined by the programme test plan.
- Promote the message of Quality across business test team.
- Responsibility for team objective setting, resource deployment planning, staff selection, training and performance monitoring.
- Provide support and direction to test team.
- Encourage and enable team development.
- Lead employee engagement initiatives for own area.
- Previous experience managing Business Test (Model Office) functions on large scale projects.
- Experience of reviewing test cases, test case preparations, estimation, planning, reporting, supporting business users during UAT, defect management.
- You should have previous experience using Quality Centre or a similar test management tool.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to rapidly triage complex business & technical issues, making important decisions as and when required.
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management & Business Process methodologies.
- Aptitude for Information Technology.
Additional Useful Skills/Experience
The following skills, while not essential, would be an advantage:
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector.
- Good knowledge of the General Insurance industry.
- Experience working with a variety of technology platforms.
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic project environment where development is delivered via an agile framework
Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Please apply if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Meath Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION
Description: Business Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company...
Description: Business Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company.
This is a key role to work on a strategic project to deliver operational efficiencies and improved risk control through systems automation and process improvements.
The role holder will work closely with the Change Management team, business subject matter experts, Operations, Software Development, IT and external data providers to define, design and implement system and process improvements in business critical functions.
Requirements & Experience:
Proven background as a business analyst (4+ years)
Business process analysis experience
Experience in software development lifecycle
Familiarity with agile project management methodologies
Good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to liaise between business and technical professionals and external data providers
Ability to prioritise and to work independently and as part of a team
Technically competent, to include know how or knowledge of some or all of the following: Visio, MS Sharepoint, MS Dynamics CRM, proficiency in Excel, VBA, SQL Server, UI design, web technologies, Business Intelligence tools
Knowledge of Financial Services Industry
Working with the Business Users to identify, gather and document requirements, through workshop facilitation and one-to-one interviews with key business stakeholders
Producing documentation that can be clearly understood by the business users and that can be readily used by In-house development to design and build technical solutions
Analyse existing system functionality, collaborating with development team on the design of new system(s) and/or system functionality
Design, document and implement new and/or improved processes (as is and to be process mapping)
Engagement with all project stakeholders
Fantastic Opportunity. Excellent package on offer. Interviews taking place this and next week.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TEST AUTOMATION , FINANCIAL SERVICES , BANKING
Description: A Test Automation Engineer is required for a Top Financial Services Company based in Cork to work in the delivery and support of Automated Testing...
Description: A Test Automation Engineer is required for a Top Financial Services Company based in Cork to work in the delivery and support of Automated Testing. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years experience in an automation role.
This individual will work in a new area and will be instrumental in the setup and implementation of automated test tools and scripts across a number of projects. They will participate in the establishment of all process and procedures and quality assurance for this area.
As an Automation Engineer, you will:
* Provide Automation based Testing
* Build, maintain, and extend regression and automation test suites & strategy.
* Be Responsible for the developing planning, execution, scheduling, and reporting of test suites
* Participate as a team member in testing, analysis, process management to identify and communicate risks.
* Respond to dynamic situations while maintaining adherence to best principals
* Build alliances with business owners, product owners, developers, and operations
* Recommend solutions to technical issues and participate in architecting solutions
* Create black and white box automated tests as appropriate
* Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness
* Serve as a resource in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from conception, design, implementation and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance
* Accomplish aggressive goals and meet strict deadlines
Your qualifications should include:
* 2 -3 years in software QA, development, or configuration management
* 2 -3 years as part of a highly collaborative team of software and quality assurance engineers, product owners and the business owners
* 3 years of IT/IS experience
* Demonstrable knowledge of and hands-on experience with SQL and or SSIS would be desirable
* Strong experience with testing/debugging
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Top Financial Services Company based in Cork.
Excellent Salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS PROJECT , FINANCIAL SERVICES , TEST PLANS
Description: Senior Project Manager (70% Project management and 30% QA Management ) Job Responsibilities: The Programme Support & QA PM will support the Programme Manager in the planning, execution and...
Description: Senior Project Manager (70% Project management and 30% QA Management )
The Programme Support & QA PM will support the Programme Manager in the planning, execution and reporting of project activities at programme level. The role will also have responsibility for ensuring that Quality Assurance activities are completed in accordance with the programme Quality Management Plan and that agreed quality standards are being adhered to by the programme team. This is a proactive role, working across the programme team.
Specific responsibilities include
Programme Management (70%)
Consolidated project planning Responsible for the maintenance of the integrated high level programme delivery plan, gathering and collating inputs from project managers and reporting on key milestones
Management, tracking and reporting of programme financials, including monthly budget reconciliation and forecasting
Development and collation of status updates and inputs for programme governance forums, steering team meetings and project workshops
Drive the Risk Management process across the programme Support Project Managers in the identification, assessment and recording of delivery issues & risks at programme level
Responsible for action item management and follow-up at programme level Work with the programme team to effectively manage open actions to completion
Support the Programme Manager in the collation, evaluation and challenge of management information being provided by Project Managers
Ownership of the programme change control process Supporting Project Managers in the creation and evaluation of change requests at programme level
Quality Assurance (30%)
Responsible for reviewing quality of programme delivery in line with the Quality Management Plan
Complete reviews of project deliverables to evaluate conformance with defined quality standards and work with deliverable owners to resolve deviations
Record, track and monitor any programme quality issues Ensure that remedial actions are identified, allocated and followed through to completion
Instil a continuous improvement mentality and ethos within the programme ensuring recurrence of issues is limited
Identify areas of solution development best practice and ensure recommendations are developed to adopt such practices
Provide reports to the Programme Manager and Risk Function on programme quality
5+ years Senior Project Management experience, working within large scale programmes, delivering a portfolio of IT and Business change, preferably within the Financial Services sector.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
Proven experience in project management including project scheduling, project financials, risk & issue management and project change management
Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
Strong understanding of software development lifecycles, including Agile
Excellent knowledge of change control processes and management within an evolving business change programme environment
Experience of a multi-vendor delivery environment is a distinct advantage
Proven Quality Management skills where a demonstrable track record in determining quality standards adherence is evident
Proven experience and knowledge of Quality Management tools and processes within a dynamic and fast paced solution delivery environment
Self-starter, capable of working under own initiative
Ability to collaborate and perform as part of a large, dynamic team
Ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels across the programme team and challenge stated positions where required to improve quality
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
High level of competency in the use of project
management tools, particularly the MS Office suite (including MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
Apply now to email@example.com for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Business Analyst Technical Business Analyst BA (Product Team) The BA will work as part of my clients product team in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and...
Description: Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst
BA (Product Team)
The BA will work as part of my clients product team in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements.
The BA will be involved in the design and implementation of full life cycle system solutions in support of the defined requirements.
Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of product requirements
Work with internal and external business partners/clients and IT personnel to define and refine business requirements
Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of product roadmap and releases
Create detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices
Provide on-going support to the product engineering team in the delivery of product functionality
Review and QA of content that is delivered by the product engineering team
Provide SME support to the Professional Services client-facing project teams
Business analysis or related experience preferably in the financial services industry
Financial Regulatory or Capital Markets experience is a plus
4 years + in a similar role
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorraine on 01 286 6666
Business Analyst, BA, Technical BA, Business Analyst (Product Team)
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a FINANCIAL SERVICES wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top FINANCIAL SERVICES jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
FINNISH FIREWALL FIRMWARE FLASH FLEMISH FLEX FLEX FOCUS Forensics (EnCE/ACE) FORTE FORTHRAN FOXBASE FOXPRO FPGA FRAME RELAY FRENCH Front-end FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE GEORGE GERMAN GOVERNMENT GPRS Graphtalk GREEK GSM GUI GWT