The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs and permanent FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION , ANALYSIS , UAT
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
The role holder will contribute to the overall success of the company by working on their own initiative or as part of a team, to support the Group systems & applications. The role holder will support the Project Managers in the delivery of key IS projects. The main activities that a Business Analyst will carry out are as follows:
• Gather, evaluate and document requirements from multiple sources and manage them throughout project life cycles.
• Support testing activities, including definition of testing scope, acceptance criteria and test scripts as well as defect management.
• Perform Business Analysis activities (i.e. requirement gathering, create specifications, workshop facilitation, interviews, business process design, reports design and business process modelling)
• Work with the business & IT teams to produce quality Business Requirements Specifications (BRS) and Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS) in a standardised format.
• Conduct required meetings and workshops, provide presentation material and stakeholder updates to the required forums.
• Document data flows to ensure that deliverables are consistent with business requirements.
• Perform gap analysis to identify areas for improvements and provide reports and updates on findings.
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people to formulate requirements and contribute to design discussions.
• Testing the developed systems against requirements to ensure that the delivered system is fit for purpose.
• Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the Specification document have been delivered and are ready for release.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• A formal qualification in a Business/IT discipline or a third level qualification with a high Business/IT emphasis.
• Strong practical experience in Business Analysis activities (i.e. requirement gathering, creating specifications, workshop facilitation, business process design, reports design and business process modelling)
• A good understanding and knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Have demonstrated flexibility and motivational skills.
• Demonstrated experience in the analysis of complex business systems.
• Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in influencing and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Detail oriented with good organisational skills.
• Experience of delivering projects in a regulated environment (preferably the Energy sector business).
• Experience in using UML (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, etc.)
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent daily rate for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
To view further Business Analyst positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Skillset: Business Analyst / BA / Requirements Gathering / Functional Specifications / Analysis / UAT
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE GEORGE GERMAN GOVERNMENT GPRS Graphtalk GREEK GSM GUI GWT Hadoop / HDFS HEDGE FUNDS Hibernate HOGAN HOLOS HONEYWELL HOOD HPUX HTML HTML5 HTTP HUBS HURON Hyper-V HYPERION IAS IBIS IBM AS 400