The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs and permanent FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION
Description: My Dublin based financial client currently requires a Business Process Management Developer to join their team. To be responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities...
Description: My Dublin based financial client currently requires a Business Process Management Developer to join their team. To be responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities.
• Responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities.
• May be responsible for feasibility studies, time and cost estimates and establishment and implementation of new or revised applications systems and programs. May be responsible for overall direction of IT Planning & Strategy, Technical Writing, and Business Analysis, Risk technology, Middleware, Mainframe applications development, Non Mainframe applications development, Analytic Model Development and Application support activities to meet specific business needs of user areas and test systems to ensure integrity.
• Utilizes good understanding of apps development procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements; uses script tools; analyzes and interprets code; identifies and analyzes problems; and recommends and implements solutions.
• Consistently applies fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
• Consults with users, clients and other technology groups on issues and recommends programming solutions; installs and supports customer exposure systems. Solves / works moderately complex problems / projects through evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards.
• Analyzes applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues.
• Conducts testing and debugging.
• Applies good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in apps development in accomplishing objectives.
• Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
• Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
• Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams. Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION , UAT
Description: PROJECT MANAGER – PERMANENT My South Dublin based client is currently in a period of rapid growth and is looking for a Project Manager to work on a variety of current and upcoming projects...
Description: PROJECT MANAGER – PERMANENT
My South Dublin based client is currently in a period of rapid growth and is looking for a Project Manager to work on a variety of current and upcoming projects.
• Liaising with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
• Requirements gathering
• Preparation of functional specifications
• Project planning
• Users Acceptance Testing
• 3rd Party Vendor Management Experience
• Experience delivering the project on time and within budget
• Daily/Weekly reporting Experience
• Ability to work alone and under pressure
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
SKILLS: Requirement Gathering, Reporting, Vendor Management
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
FUNCTIONAL TESTING FUND ADMINISTRATION Futurefirst GEMBASE GEORGE GERMAN GOVERNMENT GPRS Graphtalk GREEK GSM GUI GWT HEDGE FUNDS Hibernate HOGAN HOLOS HONEYWELL HOOD HPUX HTML HTML5 HTTP HUBS HURON HYPERION IAS IBIS IBM AS 400 IBM MAINFRAME IBM PC