The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect GERMAN jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of GERMAN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract GERMAN jobs and permanent GERMAN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 1 Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: GERMAN
Description: German Service Desk Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin 1. My client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst who is fluent in German...
Description: German Service Desk Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin 1.
My client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst who is fluent in German.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a German Service Desk Analyst with a leading Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities & Duties of the German Service Desk Analyst:
• Perform incident management on support products and services.
• Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the knowledge base.
• The German Service Desk Analyst Maintain timely awareness of current initiatives, rollouts and changes to technical environments.
• Adhere to the Service Desk process and procedure guidelines during the incident lifecycle.
• Perform triage, resolve incidents and respond to queries on PC's, laptops, terminals, printers, mobile devices, tablets, shrink wrap and in-house applications, Outlook, Citrix, LAN, WAN and Global Network.
• Adhere to agreed service levels and quality measures.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills for the German Service Desk Analyst:
• 2-3 years experience in a similar technical support role.
• IT / Computer Science qualification.
• Fluent in German
• The German Service Desk Analyst must have excellent PC troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to perform unscripted subject related triage and leverage established technical knowledge not available in knowledge base.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work within deadlines and to service level agreements.v
• Ability to work within a pressurized environment.
• Excellent working knowledge and experience supporting Windows Operating Systems.
• Experience working with MAC OS, Unix, Linux.
• Very good networking skills and understanding of the concepts of a Network.
• Very good working knowledge of supporting Outlook and Office products.
• Good working knowledge of basic PC architecture.
• Experience supporting Citrix systems a distinct advantage.
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts or an ITIL qualification would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Remedy 7.5 a distinct advantage.
Apply Now with your CV to email@example.com for more information about the German Service Desk Analyst role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: GERMAN
Description: German Technical Support Analyst - €26-34k per annum plus benefits My client is a large Multi-national whom set up their own internal Service Centre to deal their own in house Technical Customer...
Description: German Technical Support Analyst - €26-34k per annum plus benefits
My client is a large Multi-national whom set up their own internal Service Centre to deal their own in house Technical Customer Support Desk of 20,0000 users across EMEA. They are looking for a German and English speaking Technical Support Engineer for their existing team.
Specific Role & Responsibilities
The Service Centre Analyst will be expected to:
• Respond to users requests for information and assist in problem resolution.
• Maintain contact with users on operational and production problems.
• Continual follow up with site support teams and co-workers to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
• Develop in depth knowledge of IT support tools for monitoring and reporting.
• Represent IT Service Center on project teams relating to internal efficiencies and new support areas and external projects.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree (preferred majors in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or Business) OR equivalent related work experience.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Information Technology.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting MS Operating Systems and products ( XP and above).
• Native /Fluent German with native/fluent English.
• Ability to work early mornings and evenings.
Please apply ASAP if interested in this role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a GERMAN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of GERMAN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top GERMAN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
GOVERNMENT GPRS Graphtalk GREEK GSM GUI GWT Hadoop / HDFS HEDGE FUNDS Hibernate HOGAN HOLOS HONEYWELL HOOD HPUX HTML HTML5 HTTP HUBS HURON Hyper-V HYPERION IAS IBIS IBM AS 400 IBM MAINFRAME IBM PC IBM RS6000 ICL IDEAL IDMS