The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect HTML jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of HTML roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract HTML jobs and permanent HTML jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all HTML jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Description: New Position just in for a Java web Developer. Java Web Developer required for Top Client in the City Centre...
Description: New Position just in for a Java web Developer.
Java Web Developer required for Top Client in the City Centre.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experience Java developer to join an expanding team.
My Client are looking for someone with the following skills:
- At least 2 years industry experience in Web Application Development or an Object Orientated language such as Java or .NET (preferably Java)
- Experience working with Databases preferably Oracle or SQL Server 2005
- Industry experience in Application platforms and Frameworks (preferably Cocoon, Struts)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Overall understanding of Web application architecture
-Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff, including an excellent standard of English both written and oral
-Must be willing to work within a busy software development team, producing high quality software to a demanding schedule
-Must be available to assist in the implementation of systems in the client sites and be able to liaise
effectively with clients when requirements gathering work is required.
This is an immediate vacancy. Send your CV now for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Key Aspects of the Role
•Support System Test and participate in the handover of builds to release management and production teams.
•Provide accurate timeframes for projects and change requests & working to help Project Manager achieve deadlines.
•Assist in the maintaining, tuning, issue resolution and modification of production applications to keep performance at an optimum level, according to technical and functional specifications.
•Taking pro-active steps to ensure higher availability and faster performance of web based solutions.
•Assist in the definition and implementation of development best practice, environments, and tools.
•Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies, platforms, and software.
The successful candidate
•The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging development environment.
•Experienced in full life cycle of software development; including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of each step.
•Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
•The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment.
•The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision.
•Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Technical Skills sets
• Has a minimum of four years experience in a large web development environment
• Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Web UI technologies - HTML, CSS, dynamic HTML, XHTML, JQuery, XSLT.
• Experience of source control & working on multiple versions of the software, i.e. development, test & production code bases simultaneously.
• Experience of mission critical high volume transactional
• Experience of multi-variant testing techniques
• Experience of developing multi-lingual solutions.
• Experience of the Financial Industry
• Experience in RIA websites
Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package commensurate with candidate’s experience The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Katie Dunne Skills Keywords: HTML , HTML5 , WEB
Description: Junior Web Designer / Developer €30-35k My client based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Junior Web Designer / Developer...
Description: Junior Web Designer / Developer €30-35k
My client based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Junior Web Designer / Developer. The ideal candidates will have 2-3 years experience with excellent creative skills and an attention for detail.
The role will include:
- Analysing and updating all of the companies websites
- Develop and enhance the user experience in both customer facing websites and back office applications
- Working closely with the rest of the IT team to ensure best practice policies are in place and deadlines are met.
- Proposing solutions or UI enhancements to streamline business efficiencies
Desired Skills & Experience
- A proven track record and minimum 3 years’ experience designing and developing websites.
- Strong organisational, project management skills and time management skills.
- Should be proficient with HTML and CSS.
- Have an understanding of web design and layout – what is visually pleasing to clients and what layouts ‘work’.
- Design drafts and turn these designs into tangible code for our
• websites and systems.
• Must be able to understand client needs – working with in-house
teams to gather requirements and create new ideas for layouts etc.
• Experience in building graphical user interfaces.
• Understanding of CMS and dynamic websites
- Experience with meta titles and descriptions
- Knowledge of C#/ASP.NET a huge benefit.
- Good commercial\business awareness.
- Understanding of cross compatibility issues between browsers
and able to create and test webpage’s so that they will be compatible with all browsers.
- Excellent command of English is a must both written and spoken.
- A team player with good attitude and enthusiasm! Able to work as part of a team or on their own initiative.
Contact email@example.com for immediate consideration on this exciting position.
Skillset: web, developer, designer, html, css
Save to My Jobs
Description: Web Designer New Permanent role based in Dublin The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers...
Description: Web Designer
New Permanent role based in Dublin
The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers.
Your role will be to support and challenge your colleagues at all stages of the development life-cycle.
You must be able to quickly prototype concepts, and to translate designs into completed HTML pages that adhere to design specifications.
An excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility is a must. You will have the ability to self-direct and manage your own time, in order to meet challenging deadlines.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Third level qualification in multimedia or relevant field.
• Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML (experience with CSS3 and HTML5 an advantage).
Salary is negotiable depending on experience - circa 40k - 50k for the right candidate
How to Apply:
Please send your updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call on 01 286 66 66
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: HTML , ADOBE
Description: Web Master / Developer (Marketing) Overview: We are seeking to appoint an experienced Web Master / Developer (Marketing) who will be responsible for the technical maintenance and development of...
Description: Web Master / Developer (Marketing)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Web Master / Developer (Marketing) who will be responsible for the technical maintenance and development of our external facing websites, social media and external communications. The successful candidate will work closely with our Marketing team and will be involved in the maintenance and continual development of our external media.
The successful candidate will report to the Web Manager and will have the following primary responsibilities:
• With the Marketing team, manage the strategic planning, and technical aspects of external web offerings
• Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and implement online marketing strategies and campaigns for my client
• Be centrally involved in the management and continual development of social media channels and electronic communications
• Be responsible for the technical maintenance of my client external facing websites
• The provision of innovative solutions and ideas
• Engagement with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management where necessary
• Management of the full project lifecycle
• Preparation of reports to senior management and the Web Services and Marketing teams
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of six years web development and programming experience in handling all aspects of the web development lifecycle
• Strong Google AdWords experience is essential
• HTML and Photoshop experience required
• SharePoint and video optimisation knowledge is ideal
• Commercial awareness and a passion for continual development
• Experience managing projects independently from concept to delivery
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to chair meetings and carry out presentations to management and to communicate new initiatives effectively
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
For further information and to apply please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a HTML wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of HTML jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top HTML jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
HTML5 HTTP HUBS HURON HYPERION IAS IBIS IBM AS 400 IBM MAINFRAME IBM PC IBM RS6000 ICL IDEAL IDMS IEF IIS IMS IMS DB/DC INFOMAN INFORMIX INFORMIX ON-LINE INFORMIX SQL INGRES INSTALL/1 INSURANCE INSURE 90 INTEL Intelligent Networks INTERNET INTERNET PROTOCOL INTRANET