The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect HTML jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of HTML roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract HTML jobs and permanent HTML jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all HTML jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Description: My Dublin based technology client currently requires a Front End Development Lead to join their technical team and be responsible for building and maintaining revenue links...
Description: My Dublin based technology client currently requires a Front End Development Lead to join their technical team and be responsible for building and maintaining revenue links.
Purpose of Role:
The Front End Development Lead is the senior technical resource on the Front End Team. In addition to the functions of a front end developer, they are expected to play a significant part in defining the technical approach of the team.
The role holder will act as subject matter expert on items relating to my client’s B2C and B2B revenue links and will provide support to other team members in this regard.
The pursuit of smarter processes and approaches is a critical success factor in the position and as such the Front End Team Lead will investigate, identify and drive the implementation of changes to practices as agreed within the Engineering function with a view to improving the efficiency and quality of team outputs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development, build and maintenance of B2B and B2C revenue links;
• Providing direction and guidance to team members on technical issues;
• Informing and influencing team approach to new standards & best practices;
• Defining and owning action plans in response to backend, framework, booking engine etc. updates;
• Championing innovation & promoting excellence throughout front end team activities;
• On-going review of front end development, testing and deployment processes & tools so as to identify areas where improvements in efficiency or quality can be achieved;
• Working with colleagues across the engineering function to implement agreed process change;
• Driving a reduction in the number of bugs and off specs detected in team’s output during QA
• Supporting the continual development & growth of team members;
• Extensive and comprehensive web development experience.
• Familiarity with and an interest in latest trends and approaches in web development;
• Strong communication & influencing skills;
• Track record of devising & managing process change;
• Technical mentoring ability;
• Ability to work both on own initiative and to tight deadlines
• Excellent problem definition & solving skills
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Lead Developer / Lead Front End Developer / Lead Software Engineer
Save to My Jobs
Background On Role
The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging development environment. Experienced in full life cycle of software development; including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of each step. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment. The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision. Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Technical Skills sets
• Has a minimum of four years’ experience in a large web development environment
• Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Web UI technologies - HTML, CSS, dynamic HTML, XHTML, JQuery, XSLT.
• Experience of source control & working on multiple versions of the software, i.e. development, test & production code bases simultaneously.
• Experience of mission critical high volume transactional
• Experience of multi-variant testing techniques
• Experience of developing multi-lingual solutions.
• Experience of the Financial Industry
• Experience in RIA websites
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: WEB , HTML , UX-UI
Description: Frontend Web Developer - Permanent The Web Developer will join the web development team to help build quality UI components on the companys high traffic website...
Description: Frontend Web Developer - Permanent
The Web Developer will join the web development team to help build quality UI components on the companys high traffic website. You will work alongside product designers to create exciting new user interactions for highly scalable web applications used by the companys large customer base. You will also be responsible for building efficient and reusable front-end systems.
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Design and implement high quality web user interfaces
- Develop new features and application enhancements
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience building web applications.
- Strong experience developing applications using HTML/CSS/JS
- Strong experience in one of the following; Python, PHP or Ruby
- A knowledge of Jquery, Dojo, YUI or Prototype would be beneficial
Or call Lorraine on 01 2866666
UI Web Development
Save to My Jobs
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C...
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C and B2B commerical strategy.
The role will suit anyone based in Wicklow who has a passion for Web design and Devlopment and who is looking to work for a small but successful company.
- A minimum 2-3 years pure Web Design and development experience in any web language
- Have a background in web strategy and direction for a company
- Someone that may have basic IT admin skills as well ( Some desktop duites only)
- Must have a passion for web design/ development and want to be a person who can use their skills to make a difference to the bottom line of the company via the web.
Please apply ASAP if interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: WEB , HTML ,
Description: Creative Senior Web Designer required for company based in Dublin City Position Overview Seeking highly accomplished Creative Web Designer to join a dynamic company in the travel industry...
Description: Creative Senior Web Designer required for company based in Dublin City
Seeking highly accomplished Creative Web Designer to join a dynamic company in the travel industry.
The candidate must have strong conceptualizing skills, with a strong knowledge of current technologies and design trends.
Responsibilities will include:
Responsible for translating the overall business objective into visual solutions.
Identifying the most ideal experiences for users in terms of e-commerce, searching and navigation.
Understand and emphasize the usability of websites for the end user.
Creating prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprint for both content and technical development
Continually evaluates competitor websites with regard to functionality to make improvement recommendations based on emerging services and trends.
Keeping up with web standards and following web trends. Responsible for keeping our websites up to date and modern in terms of graphic, layout and technology.
Responsible for finding the best way to organise and display information on our websites.
Alignment with marketing and creative staff.
Help manage the styling and optimization of our websites for mobile devices
Candidate’s technical skills must include:
•A current knowledge of new technologies and current trends is required as the candidate will be expected to participate in the expansion of the client’s brand.
•The ability to work within a team - the candidate must be strongly motivated and possess strong initiative.
•Minimum of 3 years experience working in a graphic design role however an exceptional junior will be considered.
•The ability to take direction and criticism professionally.
•A strong ability to interpret business and marketing concepts and convert them into persuasive visual communication.
Strong visualisation and graphic design skills demonstrated through an online portfolio.
Fantastic Opportunity for the right candidate to extend their career.
Apply now for more Details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012866666.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a HTML wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of HTML jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top HTML jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
HTML5 HTTP HUBS HURON HYPERION IAS IBIS IBM AS 400 IBM MAINFRAME IBM PC IBM RS6000 ICL IDEAL IDMS IEF IIS IMS IMS DB/DC INFOMAN INFORMIX INFORMIX ON-LINE INFORMIX SQL INGRES INSTALL/1 INSURANCE INSURE 90 INTEL Intelligent Networks INTERNET INTERNET PROTOCOL INTRANET