The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect HTML jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of HTML roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract HTML jobs and permanent HTML jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all HTML jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C...
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C and B2B commerical strategy.
The role will suit anyone based in Wicklow who has a passion for Web design and Devlopment and who is looking to work for a small but successful company.
- A minimum 2-3 years pure Web Design and development experience in any web language
- Have a background in web strategy and direction for a company
- Someone that may have basic IT admin skills as well ( Some desktop duites only)
- Must have a passion for web design/ development and want to be a person who can use their skills to make a difference to the bottom line of the company via the web.
Please apply ASAP if interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Frontend Web Developer Overview: My client is currently recruiting for a Web Developer / Frontend Engineer...
Description: Frontend Web Developer
My client is currently recruiting for a Web Developer / Frontend Engineer. The successful candidate will work closely with the design team to shape and drive the development of responsive designs in exciting new projects.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, modify and implement web user interfaces across the browser and device spectrum
• Implement creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required
• Test both the application code and usability features
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency across the team
• Learning and using agile developmental techniques
• Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create leading business solutions for our clients
• The firm reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it
Key Skills & Attributes:
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
• Experience developing HTML5 and responsive applications using leading UI and JS frameworks
• Demonstrable strong experience in CSS/CSS3 technologies with emphasis on responsive design
• Experience developing creative, usable and compelling user interfaces.
• Proven experience of utilising APIs to achieve impactful data visualisation and user experience will be required.
• Exposure to Agile development methods
• Working knowledge of the browser/device landscape including architectures, trends
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
• Assist in project planning and task estimation
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments
• Strong analytical skills and logical approach
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Description: Web Designer New Permanent role based in Dublin The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers...
Description: Web Designer
New Permanent role based in Dublin
The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers.
Your role will be to support and challenge your colleagues at all stages of the development life-cycle.
You must be able to quickly prototype concepts, and to translate designs into completed HTML pages that adhere to design specifications.
An excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility is a must. You will have the ability to self-direct and manage your own time, in order to meet challenging deadlines.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Third level qualification in multimedia or relevant field.
• Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML (experience with CSS3 and HTML5 an advantage).
Salary is negotiable depending on experience - circa 40k - 50k for the right candidate
How to Apply:
Please send your updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call on 01 286 66 66
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: HTML , ADOBE
Description: Web Master / Developer (Marketing) Overview: We are seeking to appoint an experienced Web Master / Developer (Marketing) who will be responsible for the technical maintenance and development of...
Description: Web Master / Developer (Marketing)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Web Master / Developer (Marketing) who will be responsible for the technical maintenance and development of our external facing websites, social media and external communications. The successful candidate will work closely with our Marketing team and will be involved in the maintenance and continual development of our external media.
The successful candidate will report to the Web Manager and will have the following primary responsibilities:
• With the Marketing team, manage the strategic planning, and technical aspects of external web offerings
• Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and implement online marketing strategies and campaigns for my client
• Be centrally involved in the management and continual development of social media channels and electronic communications
• Be responsible for the technical maintenance of my client external facing websites
• The provision of innovative solutions and ideas
• Engagement with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management where necessary
• Management of the full project lifecycle
• Preparation of reports to senior management and the Web Services and Marketing teams
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of six years web development and programming experience in handling all aspects of the web development lifecycle
• Strong Google AdWords experience is essential
• HTML and Photoshop experience required
• SharePoint and video optimisation knowledge is ideal
• Commercial awareness and a passion for continual development
• Experience managing projects independently from concept to delivery
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to chair meetings and carry out presentations to management and to communicate new initiatives effectively
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
For further information and to apply please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Description: Overview: My client based in Dublin North is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This is a great company to work for with a small team and flexible working arrangements...
My client based in Dublin North is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This is a great company to work for with a small team and flexible working arrangements.
Due to on-going demand for our services, we are currently looking for high calibre individuals with strong technical experience in developing CRM solutions based on the LAMP Stack.
The ideal candidate is likely to have completed 3rd level Education and has been working in a Software Development role for 2-4 or more years. He/she will now want to progress their career by applying their technical skills to a wide range of business solutions in a challenging and rewarding environment.
* Working knowledge of Linux Operating Systems an advantage
* Some exposure to Web Services
* 2 years + experience required in database development with strong SQL skills using MySQL Server & MS SQL Server
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with people in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
* Ability to work independently as well as within a project team. So skills such as self-organisation, ability to define tasks, establish priorities, manage expectations and deliver according to plan are crucial
* A strong aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
* A good interest in Open Source Software
* Can do attitude!
Contact email@example.com for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: PHP, Web , Software, Engineer, Developer
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a HTML wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of HTML jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top HTML jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
HTML5 HTTP HUBS HURON HYPERION IAS IBIS IBM AS 400 IBM MAINFRAME IBM PC IBM RS6000 ICL IDEAL IDMS IEF IIS IMS IMS DB/DC INFOMAN INFORMIX INFORMIX ON-LINE INFORMIX SQL INGRES INSTALL/1 INSURANCE INSURE 90 INTEL Intelligent Networks INTERNET INTERNET PROTOCOL INTRANET