The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect IIS jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of IIS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract IIS jobs and permanent IIS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all IIS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , IIS , SQL
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Application Support Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Application Support Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role.
The systems are delivered using Microsoft .Net, IIS and Web Services, MSMQ, MS Clustering and MS SQL Server. An expert and in depth working knowledge of the technology in this environment is required.
The Application Support Specialist(s) will be part of a team that provides a support function for 24x7 business operations. This includes issue management and tracking, software deployment and release management, scripting/automation of system management procedures and monitoring/alerting tools and applications. The role will also encompass release deployments and process and system automation projects.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in Windows Server 2003/2008, IIS6/7 and MS SQL Server. Strong working knowledge of Web Services, Windows Services and Windows Clustering also required.
Core Technical Skills:
• IIS 6 & 7 Configuration & Administration
• Windows 2003/2008 Server
• SQL 2000/2005/2008
• Working knowledge of Web services
• Good understanding of networking fundamentals.
• T-SQL Coding
Preferred Technical Skills:
• MS Message Queue
• Windows Clustering
• Working knowledge of Windows Services
• Windows Server Clustering
• Scripting Skills (VBScript, JScript etc)
• Microsoft MCP/MCSC
Typical responsibilities include:
• Good technical debugging, problem solving and problem management skills required.
• Ability to escalate, track and own problems until resolution.
• Ability to troubleshoot Microsoft OS/IIS/Windows Server Environment
• Ability to deal with end-users and communicate and explain problems and their resolutions to Customer
• Will be required to work in a support rota covering weekends and on-call out of hours.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player attributes.
• Customer awareness
• Good planning and organisational skills.
Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary plus benefits for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Application Support / Apps Support / Production Support
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: WINDOWS 2000 , WINDOWS 2003 , CLUSTERING , ACTIVE DIRECTORY , IIS
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Senior Windows Engineer for a permanent role to join their current team...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Senior Windows Engineer for a permanent role to join their current team.
This is a highly technical role focussing on the delivery technical projects covering a spectrum of server and infrastructure technologies with strong focus on Microsoft server technologies. The candidate must have excellent working knowledge and technical experience in the following:
• Windows Server Technologies:
- Windows 2003/2008 R2
- Windows Clustering
- Windows Virtualisation Technologies
- Windows Monitoring and Management Technologies – System Centre, MOM
- Active Directory and Domain Policy Management
Desirable to have some experience in:
• Networking/Security/Load Balancing Technologies, specifically;
- Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS, Checkpoint NG, F5 BIG IP.
You should have the following experience
• Minimum of 5 years hands on experience these technologies and delivering infrastructure projects.
• MCSE, MCSA, MCSD or similar certifications
• Excellent communication skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Analysis and problem solving skills
This is an excellent role with a top client offering a strong basic salary and benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a IIS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of IIS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top IIS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
IMS IMS DB/DC INFOMAN INFORMIX INFORMIX ON-LINE INFORMIX SQL INGRES INSTALL/1 INSURANCE INSURE 90 INTEL Intelligent Networks INTERNET INTERNET PROTOCOL INTRANET INVESTMENT BANKING iOS IPBX IPL IPX ISDN ISDX ISEB ISERIES ISO9000 ISP ISPF ISTQB IT CONTROLS ITALIAN ITIL