The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect IIS jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of IIS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract IIS jobs and permanent IIS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all IIS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: Windows 2008 , SQL SERVER , MS SQL SERVER , IIS
Description: Excellent corporate client and a permanent and pensionable role...
Description: Excellent corporate client and a permanent and pensionable role. Looking for a Junior or Graduate with a degree for a Technical Support Engineer Role
Job Description: (Only a job spec so please don't worry if you don't have all the skills if you are a graduate or Junior candidate)
Our Financial Service client requires a Technical Support Engineer with responsibility for the day-to-day management and support of the Windows, SQL Server, IIS, Web applications and Unix environments that underpin our business applications. This role reports to the Business Application Service Support manager.
The primary duties for this position include (but are not limited to):-
• Provision of technical support for build, configuration, release and administration of the Production, Pseudo-Live & UAT environments, including configuration of our end-to-end Integration Test rigs.
• Oversee installation of application patches and upgrades on our UAT, Pseudo-Live & Production environments in accordance with the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Use of fundamental technical troubleshooting skills obtained through performance of the role to define, isolate and resolve technical issues.
• Document application problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner. Provide technical issue escalation using appropriate methodology.
• Adherence to the IT Change/Release procedures to ensure availability, security & reliability of the Production environment.
• Timely reporting of monthly, quarterly and EOY statistics regarding project, business-as-usual and compliance related activity to the management team.
• Contribute to our in-house knowledgebase writing quality articles to be used by Support Engineers and work peers. Support knowledge transfer through close interaction with colleagues in the department.
• Promote a team environment by assisting co-workers whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the department.
• Work closely with the Business Applications Service Support manager to set realistic timelines and work estimates.
• Provision of Level 1/ Level 2 support as the need arises
• Qualified to degree level in computer science or related discipline.
• Detailed knowledge of Windows 2003/2008 server. Ideally have experience in working within a Windows Server Administrator role.
• Detailed knowledge of SQL and database structures. Ideally have experience in working in a SQL Database Support role. Database Administration and scripting experience would be an advantage.
• Nice to have experience of Microsoft Sharepoint Administration or a detailed knowledge of this.
• Knowledge / experience of supporting business applications operating on WebSphere, UNIX & IIS platforms.
• An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner are required.
• Must possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in providing technical assistance.
• ITIL certification would be an advantage.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Please apply to email@example.com if you wish to know more about this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: WINDOWS 2000 , WINDOWS 2003 , CLUSTERING , ACTIVE DIRECTORY , IIS
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Senior Windows Engineer for a permanent role to join their current team...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Senior Windows Engineer for a permanent role to join their current team.
This is a highly technical role focussing on the delivery technical projects covering a spectrum of server and infrastructure technologies with strong focus on Microsoft server technologies. The candidate must have excellent working knowledge and technical experience in the following:
• Windows Server Technologies:
- Windows 2003/2008 R2
- Windows Clustering
- Windows Virtualisation Technologies
- Windows Monitoring and Management Technologies – System Centre, MOM
- Active Directory and Domain Policy Management
Desirable to have some experience in:
• Networking/Security/Load Balancing Technologies, specifically;
- Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS, Checkpoint NG, F5 BIG IP.
You should have the following experience
• Minimum of 5 years hands on experience these technologies and delivering infrastructure projects.
• MCSE, MCSA, MCSD or similar certifications
• Excellent communication skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Analysis and problem solving skills
This is an excellent role with a top client offering a strong basic salary and benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a IIS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of IIS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top IIS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
IMS IMS DB/DC INFOMAN INFORMIX INFORMIX ON-LINE INFORMIX SQL INGRES INSTALL/1 INSURANCE INSURE 90 INTEL Intelligent Networks INTERNET INTERNET PROTOCOL INTRANET INVESTMENT BANKING iOS IPBX IPL IPX ISDN ISDX ISEB ISERIES ISO9000 ISP ISPF ISTQB IT CONTROLS ITALIAN ITIL