The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect IMS jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of IMS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract IMS jobs and permanent IMS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all IMS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: IMS , DB2
Description: IMS Systems Administrator Overview: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for an IMS Systems Administrator to join their existing team...
Description: IMS Systems Administrator
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for an IMS Systems Administrator to join their existing team.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
DB2/CICS/IMS Systems Administrator
Opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment in Dublin city centre. A number of positions are available and will be filled in a fixed term contract or permanent basis.
- At least 7 years experience as a CICS, DB2 or IMS systems administrator working on a mainframe platform.
- Extensive technical knowledge of at least one mainframe subsystem with expertise in building, configuring, tuning infrastructure in a highly available & secure environment.
- Knowledge of SMP/E and proven experience of mainframe software upgrades.
- Experience with IBM, CA, BMC, Compuware toolset for CICS, DB2, IMS
- Knowledge of installing & tuning monitoring tools, eg. Omegamon, Mainview
- Familiarity with RACF security products with ability to design optimal security solutions for subsystems and applications.
- Performing end to end subsystem and application diagnostics
- Desirable: Experience with one or more of MQ, z/OS or Websphere Application Server
- Provide out of hours oncall support on the team rota
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills & commitment to develop a strong rapport with colleagues and customers
- Strong team player with willingness to train junior members of team
- Works on own initiative
- Project Management skills
- Ability to assist with design of customer applications
- Development & maintenance of operational documentation
Specific Experience Comments:
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply, please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a IMS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of IMS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top IMS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
IMS DB/DC INFOMAN INFORMIX INFORMIX ON-LINE INFORMIX SQL INGRES INSTALL/1 INSURANCE INSURE 90 INTEL Intelligent Networks INTERNET INTERNET PROTOCOL INTRANET INVESTMENT BANKING iOS IPBX IPL IPX ISDN ISDX ISEB ISERIES ISO9000 ISP ISPF ISTQB IT CONTROLS ITALIAN ITIL J BUILDER