The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect INSURANCE jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of INSURANCE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract INSURANCE jobs and permanent INSURANCE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all INSURANCE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: INSURANCE , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Business Acceptance Test Lead - 12 month FTC role and salary is €60-70k per annum plus benefits. Applications are sought for the position of Business Acceptance Test Lead...
Description: Business Acceptance Test Lead - 12 month FTC role and salary is €60-70k per annum plus benefits.
Applications are sought for the position of Business Acceptance Test Lead. The successful candidate will report directly to the Business Change Manager and will have responsibility for managing the Model Office / Business Acceptance Test function on a major system replacement project. This key role will play a significant part in the implementation of change brought about by technology.
The Test Lead will have complete ownership and responsibility for testing of the test phases below :
- Business Process & Procedure Testing
- Data Migration – Business relevance and appropriateness
- Rating Validation Testing
- End to End process and procedure testing
- Fit for purpose usability testing
- Regression – Business focus
- Cut-over and Deployment – Operational acceptance Testing
• This will include test planning and execution, including estimation of test effort & resources required to complete test cycles in line with project plan.
• Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure resolution.
• Management of business resource required for test
• Management of the test environment
• Provide best-in-class QA execution based on clearly defined standards and quality measurement.
• Relationship building with key business stakeholders both within the project team and other external teams such as IT, PMO and other functional areas.
Management of Business Test Team across multiple locations:
- Main responsible and point for all Business test activities within the programme.
- Working with the IT Test teams, schedule and accept code releases for business testing in line with the overall test strategy and plan.
- Appropriate allocation of testing tasks to business test co-ordinators and testers in line with company priorities as defined by the programme test plan.
- Promote the message of Quality across business test team.
- Responsibility for team objective setting, resource deployment planning, staff selection, training and performance monitoring.
- Provide support and direction to test team.
- Encourage and enable team development.
- Lead employee engagement initiatives for own area.
- Previous experience managing Business Test (Model Office) functions on large scale projects.
- Experience of reviewing test cases, test case preparations, estimation, planning, reporting, supporting business users during UAT, defect management.
- You should have previous experience using Quality Centre or a similar test management tool.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to rapidly triage complex business & technical issues, making important decisions as and when required.
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management & Business Process methodologies.
- Aptitude for Information Technology.
Additional Useful Skills/Experience
The following skills, while not essential, would be an advantage:
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector.
- Good knowledge of the General Insurance industry.
- Experience working with a variety of technology platforms.
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic project environment where development is delivered via an agile framework
Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Please apply if interested in this role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a INSURANCE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of INSURANCE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top INSURANCE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
INSURE 90 INTEL Intelligent Networks INTERNET INTERNET PROTOCOL INTRANET INVESTMENT BANKING iOS IPBX IPL IPX ISDN ISDX ISEB ISERIES ISO9000 ISP ISPF ISTQB IT CONTROLS ITALIAN ITIL J BUILDER J++ J2EE JAPANESE JAVA JAVA APPLETS JAVA CARD JAVA SERVLETS JAVA SWING