The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect INSURANCE jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of INSURANCE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract INSURANCE jobs and permanent INSURANCE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all INSURANCE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: INSURANCE , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Business Acceptance Test Lead - 12 month FTC role and salary is 60-70k per annum plus benefits. Applications are sought for the position of Business Acceptance Test Lead...
Description: Business Acceptance Test Lead - 12 month FTC role and salary is 60-70k per annum plus benefits.
Applications are sought for the position of Business Acceptance Test Lead. The successful candidate will report directly to the Business Change Manager and will have responsibility for managing the Model Office / Business Acceptance Test function on a major system replacement project. This key role will play a significant part in the implementation of change brought about by technology.
The Test Lead will have complete ownership and responsibility for testing of the test phases below :
- Business Process & Procedure Testing
- Data Migration Business relevance and appropriateness
- Rating Validation Testing
- End to End process and procedure testing
- Fit for purpose usability testing
- Regression Business focus
- Cut-over and Deployment Operational acceptance Testing
This will include test planning and execution, including estimation of test effort & resources required to complete test cycles in line with project plan.
Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure resolution.
Management of business resource required for test
Management of the test environment
Provide best-in-class QA execution based on clearly defined standards and quality measurement.
Relationship building with key business stakeholders both within the project team and other external teams such as IT, PMO and other functional areas.
Management of Business Test Team across multiple locations:
- Main responsible and point for all Business test activities within the programme.
- Working with the IT Test teams, schedule and accept code releases for business testing in line with the overall test strategy and plan.
- Appropriate allocation of testing tasks to business test co-ordinators and testers in line with company priorities as defined by the programme test plan.
- Promote the message of Quality across business test team.
- Responsibility for team objective setting, resource deployment planning, staff selection, training and performance monitoring.
- Provide support and direction to test team.
- Encourage and enable team development.
- Lead employee engagement initiatives for own area.
- Previous experience managing Business Test (Model Office) functions on large scale projects.
- Experience of reviewing test cases, test case preparations, estimation, planning, reporting, supporting business users during UAT, defect management.
- You should have previous experience using Quality Centre or a similar test management tool.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to rapidly triage complex business & technical issues, making important decisions as and when required.
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management & Business Process methodologies.
- Aptitude for Information Technology.
Additional Useful Skills/Experience
The following skills, while not essential, would be an advantage:
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector.
- Good knowledge of the General Insurance industry.
- Experience working with a variety of technology platforms.
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic project environment where development is delivered via an agile framework
Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Please apply if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , LIFE ASSURANCE , INSURANCE
Description: Business Application Support Specialist - IT Department Permanent - 50-65k per annum plus a strong benefits package MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES You will be required to work on complex support...
Description: Business Application Support Specialist - IT Department Permanent - 50-65k per annum plus a strong benefits package
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be required to work on complex support tasks that require both depth and breadth of knowledge in a number of technologies and the business
Ability to work on multiple tasks at a time.
Escalate issues to Application Support and Senior IT Services Management
Support acceptance of applications into Production from IT Projects and IT PMO teams ensuring they meet the agreed acceptance criteria as per IT Services Handover Checklist.
Proactively reduce call volumes by analysis and identification of root cause and eliminate.
Resolve business enquiries and issues in a timely manner (within agreed SLA)
Monitor and review daily incident reports routing issues to relevant vendor support desks.
Work with internal and external services providers to ensure service excellence
Ascertain and evaluate user requirements for changes or enhancements to existing business information applications
Troubleshoot and modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
Build key relationships with external providers and contractors, and ensure issues are resolved with their assistance within the agreed SLA
3-5 or more years experience of development (preferably financial services banking or Insurance industry) experience of multiple programming languages (OO) and systems.
Experience of systems integration and knowledge in EDI space.
Any experience working with 3rd party platform software
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
IT Degree, technical training or equivalent work experience
Excellent client-facing and customer service skills
Ability to work as a team member and on your own initiative
Self-starter with a proactive approach
Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills. An ability to present & discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
Proven problem solving ability
Must be methodical, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Participate in cross functional IT support
Document systems, applications and new procedures to Industry standards
Ability to work from a task queue while adhering to the strict SLAs
Please apply if this role is suitable to your skills and experience to date.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a INSURANCE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of INSURANCE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top INSURANCE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
INSURE 90 INTEL Intelligent Networks INTERNET INTERNET PROTOCOL INTRANET INVESTMENT BANKING iOS IPBX IPL IPX ISDN ISDX ISEB ISERIES ISO9000 ISP ISPF ISTQB IT CONTROLS ITALIAN ITIL J BUILDER J++ J2EE JAPANESE JAVA JAVA APPLETS JAVA CARD JAVA SERVLETS JAVA SWING