The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect INTEL jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of INTEL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract INTEL jobs and permanent INTEL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all INTEL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 1 City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: DATAWAREHOUSING , Business Intelligence , SSRS , SQL SERVER
Description: Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect - Excellent new role just new to the market - Dublin 1 based - City Centre - Package €80-90k per annum Education, Experience and Skills • Likely to have a degree...
Description: Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect - Excellent new role just new to the market - Dublin 1 based - City Centre - Package €80-90k per annum
Education, Experience and Skills
• Likely to have a degree in business administration, information systems, computer science or related subject (Advanced degree desirable)
• Professional qualifications and industry certifications such as ITIL, SCRUM/XP, TOGAF advantageous
Development Skills and Tools
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Business Intelligence / Enterprise Data Warehouse development
• Proven dimensional modelling and ETL development experience
• Strong SQL coding skills essential
• Strong and proven experience with Microsoft SQL Server & SSIS, SSRS , SSAS, SSMDM, SSDQS, SSDM, PowerPivot ,PowerView, PerformancePoint
• Knowledge of SSAS, MDX, SQL MDM, SQL DQS and SSDM a major advantage
• Proven experience in the deployment of BI content through MS Sharepoint
• Extensive Customer Facing Experience
• Previous consultancy experience and/or proven ability to work in a multi-vendor environment a major advantage
• Strong knowledge of multi-methodology (Kimball/Inmon) and best practice in the area’s of data modelling, data architecture, MDM systems, Data Quality and cleansing , ETL processes and documentation
• Strong knowledge of integrating data from ERP/Financial Systems such as MS Dynamics (Nav), Oracle Financials or JDE , CRM Data such as MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce or SugarCRM and other desperate back office systems into an Enterprise Data Warehouse solution
• Experience in Change Management as part of the SDLC, e.g. Manage UAT, Coordinate upgrades and patches with the user population, ensure all relevant sign-offs in place from a compliance perspective.
• In Depth Knowledge of the BI/EDW and ETL Development Lifecycle
• Experience/understanding of SOX would be viewed favourably.
• Experience working in the aircraft leasing or aviation industry would be advantageous
• Experience in writing, reviewing & optimizing Functional Specifications
• Experience in managing applications as part of an integrated platform
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with a proven ability to explain technical issues to non-technical colleagues
• Thinks and plans strategically with an energetic and positive mind set with a desire for excellence and implementing necessary change
Please apply to Peter Kirby if interested in this new role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: SSIS , SSRS , Business Intelligence
Description: My Dublin based Financial Services client currently requires an experienced Data Analyst/Business Analyst to join their existing team for a 12 month FTC...
Description: My Dublin based Financial Services client currently requires an experienced Data Analyst/Business Analyst to join their existing team for a 12 month FTC.
The successful candidate will ideally have a strong background with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) and will be experienced in gathering requirements, creating functional and technical specifications and have strong client facing skills including dealing with various internal stakeholders from varying levels.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Data Analyst / Business Analyst
Save to My Jobs
Location: Munster Based Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , Business Intelligence
Description: The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses...
Description: The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end-users.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
• Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse.
• Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
•Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation.
•Staying current with industry trends.
•Advising and educating management on their relative importance and impact.
•Translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with company and client to ensure successful delivery of client reporting.
•Design, code, test, and document BI systems, applications, and programs.
•Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
•Produce and implement ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
•Define, Implement, and Setup of, Physical, Logical (business), and Presentation objects in OBI
•Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
•Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
•Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
Qualifications / Experience Required
•Minimum of 3 years direct work experience with Oracle OBIEE and ODI,
•Knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
•Experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server
•Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Contact email@example.com for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin/ Kildare (M50 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: DATAWAREHOUSING , DATA MODELING , SAP , Business Intelligence
Description: Data Warehouse Architect (SAP knowledge nice to have only) - Permanent career for Large Corporate Company with a competitive salary and benefits package Managing the definition, structure, and...
Description: Data Warehouse Architect (SAP knowledge nice to have only) - Permanent career for Large Corporate Company with a competitive salary and benefits package
Managing the definition, structure, and integration of all data in the group (Globally).
Helping to design how data is managed across all enterprise IT systems
How the data relates to the current operations
The effects that any future process changes will have on the data
• Establish and maintain an Enterprise Data Model
• Develop data governance strategy and controls to ensure consistency of data
• Help drive the development of future state enterprise data architecture and the strategic plan for supporting both transactional and information systems across the Group.
• Full SDLC involvement to maximize the value of data resources in the enterprise.
• Work with stakeholders to help define business requirements for complex systems, focusing on understanding the business processes and documenting the data requirements of those processes.
• Participate in the implementation of processes which result in a high degree of data quality and integrity; and assisting in the resolution of data quality issues.
• Conduct research and formal assessments on emerging technologies
• Assist in the development of the broader enterprise architecture team.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 8+ years defining and maintaining logical data models, physical data models, data standards, naming conventions, primary key guidelines, and data flow diagrams
• 5+ years in the design and build teams for enterprise IT applications preferably including transactional systems in Industry
• Successfully implemented Data Quality/Governance initiatives
• Awareness of Big Data Solutions for un-structured and multi-structured data.
• Strong leadership skills including resource management, project estimation, and project management tools
• Ability to analyze and understand complex problems
• Minimum of a B.S in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with end to end data warehousing including Data Modeling, ETL/ELT and BI
• Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent, collaboration, influence and leadership skills required
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: Business Intelligence
Description: BI Reports Developer - Permanent The primary purpose of the job is to design, develop, test, maintain, and support the data warehouse reporting solution of Business Partners...
Description: BI Reports Developer - Permanent
The primary purpose of the job is to design, develop, test, maintain, and support the data warehouse reporting solution of Business Partners. This individual will work with the reporting team to understand and analyze requirements and develop reports using MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool.
Successful candidates must be self-driven, have a good understanding of BI and Financial Data and possess strong SQL skills.
Main resonsipilities will include:
‒ Work on the reporting team to understand requirements; design and develop reports to best meet the requirements
‒ Create ad-hoc queries and reports as requested and provide on-going analytical support for these requests
‒ Use MicroStrategy for developing reports and dynamic dashboards
‒ Use Microstaretgy to support PowerPoint decks and presentations for senior management
‒ Train users on on MicroStrategy reporting tool usage
‒ Provide production support for MicroStrategy reports users
‒ Experience developing large scale systems
‒ Experience working in controlled development, testing and production environments
‒ Experience in reporting and business intelligence applications
‒ Possess data analysis and SQL skills
‒ Sound understanding of financial capital markets. Basic understanding of finance, fixed income securities and derivatives would be nice to have
‒ Prior experience using Microstartegy is a plus.
‒ Strong written and oral communication skills
‒ Excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills
‒ Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
‒ Excellent MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
‒ Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
‒ Great ability to learn new tools and new technologies. Be able to quickly advance in using Microstartegy following training.
This is an excellent client with a strong benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Peter on 01 2866666 or email@example.com .
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a INTEL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of INTEL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top INTEL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.