The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect INVESTMENT BANKING jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of INVESTMENT BANKING roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract INVESTMENT BANKING jobs and permanent INVESTMENT BANKING jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all INVESTMENT BANKING jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: AGILE , MS PROJECT , INVESTMENT BANKING , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Programme Manager The Programme Manager will facilitate all aspects of large development projects including requirement gathering, design and development, testing and implementation...
Description: Programme Manager
The Programme Manager will facilitate all aspects of large development projects including requirement gathering, design and development, testing and implementation. This will include standardizing and following all project management policies, processes and methods.
The Programme manager will also be responsible for managing Status Reporting, Financial Reporting and providing governance across multiple project portfolios.
This individual will facilitate across a global technology team of project managers in different locations to deliver "best in class solutions" with a direct impact to AIS business and its clients.
• Must be able to work collaboratively with External Clients, business partners, other IT members across Investment Services Technology.
• Acts as an advocate for change management, encourages innovation and creativity in technology solutions.
• Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
• Contributes to the achievement of multiple teams' objectives.
• Advanced degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
• 12 + years of experience in systems analysis and programme development with related supervisory, management and administrative experience required
• experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
• Must have experience facilitating a projects across multiple locations, multiple companies and software vendors.
• Experience in Agile development methodologies and PMP certification is also a plus.
• Strong technical background within an n-tier global application environment
• Strong Knowledge Project Management Tools i.e. MS Project, JIRA
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experience within Banking/Financial Services in areas of Asset Servicing
• Strong team management skills and experience working with global teams
• Knowledge of Accounting, Custody and Securities processing platforms
• Knowledge of Agile / Lean
• PMP Certification
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a INVESTMENT BANKING wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of INVESTMENT BANKING jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top INVESTMENT BANKING jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.